Opeth -- Toronto, Ontario -- December 21st, 2014
It Lies Within -- Flint, MI -- December 21st, 2014

Old 06-17-2014, 12:51 AM
That Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by John The Drummer View Post
I NEED

AN ADULT
IS this.....is this really what I have been missing since I was 11?
Old 06-17-2014, 06:05 PM
So either make a change or shut the fuck up about it already.

I dig Satrdust lol

Also MitB match is set, Cena wins pretty obvious but it would be cool for the rise of the Wyatts imagine if they won all the titles that night!
Old 06-17-2014, 08:24 PM
Concert Veteran

According to the smackdown spoilers there will be a second ladder match at MITB for the world title contract. I guess that will open the show and the other one will end it.

I like Stardust, it actually gives Cody a character and him and Goldust don't look awkward together. They look like an actual tag team now.

Did anyone notice how RAW was really heavy on the in ring action? I wonder if Triple H's booking influence is taking over more now because anything that's good and wrestling oriented we know comes from him. Just look at how he runs NXT compared to how RAW and smackdown are booked. He's all about the wrestling and Vince is all about the entertainment.

I've been convinced for the last year or so that anything that's good is Triple H's idea and anything that's stupid is Vince's.
Old 06-17-2014, 08:40 PM
Rats off to ya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
Did anyone notice how RAW was really heavy on the in ring action? I wonder if Triple H's booking influence is taking over more now because anything that's good and wrestling oriented we know comes from him. Just look at how he runs NXT compared to how RAW and smackdown are booked. He's all about the wrestling and Vince is all about the entertainment.
The dirtsheets are saying last night's Raw was different because they fired one of the head writers over the weekend and Vince actually had more input than usual on this one. They say the projectile vomit segment was Vince's idea.

I also dig the Stardust gimmick. I knew people on the internet who take shit too seriously would be complaining about it but I think it's amusing. Cody Rhodes wasn't going anywhere with his character anyway. I think the Stardust gimmick can get him more over than ever before.
Old 06-17-2014, 08:53 PM
with his arms outstretched

Cody did have some good moves. The hand thing was cool.

12/27 -- Unearth/Protest the Hero
03/07 -- Video Games Live
07/06 -- U2
Old 06-17-2014, 08:58 PM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodoftheKings View Post
The dirtsheets are saying last night's Raw was different because they fired one of the head writers over the weekend and Vince actually had more input than usual on this one. They say the projectile vomit segment was Vince's idea.

I also dig the Stardust gimmick. I knew people on the internet who take shit too seriously would be complaining about it but I think it's amusing. Cody Rhodes wasn't going anywhere with his character anyway. I think the Stardust gimmick can get him more over than ever before.
No doubt the vomit segment was Vince's idea. I didn't actually mind it though because it served the purpose of getting Triple H and Stephanie out of the building which was Reigns goal in the first place.

Cody has pretty much followed the same career path his brother took. When Dustin debuted in WCW, he was a good wrestler but he wasn't anything else but Dusty's son until he became Goldust and his career took off. For the longest time, Cody has been nothing more than a good wrestler with a famous dad and brother who wrestle(d). Now he's got something, hopefully they'll go with it because I think these two can have some really fun interviews/backstage segments together. Anything that can lead to Goldust showing his personality more is a good thing.
Old 06-18-2014, 12:31 AM
with his arms outstretched

It's just sad to think about Damien Sandow and Cody Rhodes at last years Money in the Bank. Cody was so HOT in that match and Damien looked to have some potential heat to follow it up.

One year later:

12/27 -- Unearth/Protest the Hero
03/07 -- Video Games Live
07/06 -- U2
Old 06-18-2014, 07:24 AM
The infection has been removed, the soul of this machine has improved!

I just hope Cody doesn't drop the top rope moonsaults and the missile drop-kicks from his set...they are the finest moves of their kind in the business coming from him.
Old 06-19-2014, 10:19 AM
PANNTURRRUHHHHHH!!!!

So with Rollins in the second MITB match at the next PPV we can only hope Ambrose gets in as well. If he does... this may be one of the best MITB ladder matches ever. Think of all their spots they will pull out!

Funeral Age
funeralage.com

Mesmur
facebook.com/mesmurdoom
Old 06-23-2014, 08:18 PM
PANNTURRRUHHHHHH!!!!

Harper and Rowan have new entrance music... hope they aren't breaking apart the Wyatt family slowly and quietly too

Funeral Age
funeralage.com

Mesmur
facebook.com/mesmurdoom