Pallbearer -- Kansas City, MO -- December 16th, 2014
System Of A Down -- Inglewood, CA -- December 13th, 2014
Despised Icon -- Montreal, Quebec -- December 13th, 2014
Nonpoint -- Flint, MI -- December 13th, 2014

Old 05-16-2014, 09:28 PM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
So did everyone hear how Vince lost 340 million dollars today?

http://www.forbes.com/sites/danalexa...y/?ss=business
Yeah also shows how the Network is kinda a flop.
Old 05-17-2014, 09:47 AM
PANNTURRRUHHHHHH!!!!

It's matches and competitors like this that makes me want a Light Heavyweight or Cruiserweight Title back in action!

Funeral Age
funeralage.com

Mesmur
facebook.com/mesmurdoom
Old 05-17-2014, 10:54 AM
PANNTURRRUHHHHHH!!!!

I'm watching the 2014 HoF, really great speeches. I felt really bad for Mr. T, though. He seemed really guilty for running too long . The crowd was totally into his speech, though!

Also, mass LOLZ that the crowd Boo's every time Cena is shown

Funeral Age
funeralage.com

Mesmur
facebook.com/mesmurdoom
Old 05-17-2014, 12:16 PM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
Yeah also shows how the Network is kinda a flop.
You can't say that yet. It's only been around for three months and they've got somewhere around 700,000 subscribers to it. Their goal was to reach 1 million by the end of the year. Now how many of these people will stay on after the 6 month commitment is over remains to be seen but it's certainly not a flop yet. The network will get a huge bump in membership once it goes international next year. I still think if it was a regular cable station they would have gotten more subscribers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John The Drummer View Post

It's matches and competitors like this that makes me want a Light Heavyweight or Cruiserweight Title back in action!
WWE doesn't take a cruiserweight division seriously so it will never happen. Also, why would you wanna see these guys waste their time fighting over that when the IC and US title scenes can use them? I hope Sami Zayn gets called up soon. He's great in the ring, charismatic and a very good talker. Everything he does just comes across so natural both in the ring and on the mic.
Old 05-17-2014, 04:25 PM
PANNTURRRUHHHHHH!!!!

Continuing on with the Hall of Fame... WOW... I knew Kane was a great talker when not in character, but i didn't know he was THAT good. Fucking awesome. And Carlito's little shots at WWE were awesome . Watching Ultimate Warrior now... .... such a great speech.... still missing him every day

Funeral Age
funeralage.com

Mesmur
facebook.com/mesmurdoom
Old 05-17-2014, 04:44 PM
with his arms outstretched

Continuing on the Hall of Fame...

http://www.twnpnews.com/2014/05/scot...es-dark-place/

I'm a fan, but this doesn't surprise me.

12/27 -- Unearth/Protest the Hero
03/07 -- Video Games Live
07/06 -- U2
Old 05-17-2014, 09:55 PM
with his arms outstretched

Quote:
You can't say that yet. It's only been around for three months and they've got somewhere around 700,000 subscribers to it. Their goal was to reach 1 million by the end of the year. Now how many of these people will stay on after the 6 month commitment is over remains to be seen but it's certainly not a flop yet. The network will get a huge bump in membership once it goes international next year. I still think if it was a regular cable station they would have gotten more subscribers.

WWE doesn't take a cruiserweight division seriously so it will never happen. Also, why would you wanna see these guys waste their time fighting over that when the IC and US title scenes can use them? I hope Sami Zayn gets called up soon. He's great in the ring, charismatic and a very good talker. Everything he does just comes across so natural both in the ring and on the mic.
I enjoy watching two minutes of NXT more than two hours of Raw or Smackdown. Even though whoever gets called up will get lost in the shuffle there will always be more people in NXT to entertain me.

12/27 -- Unearth/Protest the Hero
03/07 -- Video Games Live
07/06 -- U2
Old 05-18-2014, 12:11 AM

Honestly the odds of me cancelling my Network subscription after the 6 months is highly likely. I use it to watch the PPV that's all.

The fact that it can't show what I already watched, has a terrible layout and still constantly crashes makes me not want it.
Old 05-18-2014, 07:57 PM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
Honestly the odds of me cancelling my Network subscription after the 6 months is highly likely. I use it to watch the PPV that's all.

The fact that it can't show what I already watched, has a terrible layout and still constantly crashes makes me not want it.
I mainly use it to watch the PPVs, NXT and Main Event. I've watched some older stuff and while it's cool to relive those shows, I also know it will be years before I get the craving to watch them again. I don't get the complaint people have about it not being able to tell you what you've already watched? If you do start watching something you've already seen, just turn it off and watch something else. What's the big deal?

What do you watch the network on? I watch it on my PS3 and maybe my internet sucks but the on demand stuff does still freeze up on me a little. But the live stream works great, so who knows? I think watching the PPVs live for the price you pay is a good value. Those shows aren't worth the $50 something you would pay without the network but the PPVs are certainly worth about ten bucks.
Old 05-18-2014, 08:50 PM

Quote:
I mainly use it to watch the PPVs, NXT and Main Event. I've watched some older stuff and while it's cool to relive those shows, I also know it will be years before I get the craving to watch them again. I don't get the complaint people have about it not being able to tell you what you've already watched? If you do start watching something you've already seen, just turn it off and watch something else. What's the big deal?

What do you watch the network on? I watch it on my PS3 and maybe my internet sucks but the on demand stuff does still freeze up on me a little. But the live stream works great, so who knows? I think watching the PPVs live for the price you pay is a good value. Those shows aren't worth the $50 something you would pay without the network but the PPVs are certainly worth about ten bucks.
Apple TV, live stream works 90% of the time but on demand sucks.

Plus I want it remember what I watched and where I stopped at, a feature that still hasn't been updated.