Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Ne Obliviscaris -- Sydney, Australia -- November 27th, 2014
Mastodon -- Newcastle, England -- November 25th, 2014
Exodus -- West Springfield, VA -- November 25th, 2014
Bob Seger -- Saginaw, MI -- November 19th, 2014
Ace Frehley -- Uncasville, CT -- November 21st, 2014

  #3291  
Old 05-12-2014, 09:26 PM
Nater Nater is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Sanford, Maine
Posts: 1,092
Quote:
Originally Posted by John The Drummer View Post
OH BURN!


So... umm... I gotta give WWE some credit for something that everyone has looked over..... THEY DON'T TALK ABOUT TOUT ANYMORE!!!!!!!


Thank god because some of the people they ended up putting on TV were cringe worthy.
Reply With Quote
  #3292  
Old 05-13-2014, 10:08 AM
John The Drummer's Avatar
John The Drummer John The Drummer is offline
PANNTURRRUHHHHHH!!!!
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 5,204
Anyone know how much WrestleMania 30 on DVD is at Best Buy? I'd look but my work internet is so slow and buggy

Released today so wanting to get it! (Amazon has it for about $17.99)
__________________
Dalla Nebbia
facebook.com/dallanebbiamusic

Funeral Age
facebook.com/funeralageofficial

Mesmur
facebook.com/mesmurdoom
Reply With Quote
  #3293  
Old 05-13-2014, 03:03 PM
John The Drummer's Avatar
John The Drummer John The Drummer is offline
PANNTURRRUHHHHHH!!!!
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 5,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by John The Drummer View Post
Anyone know how much WrestleMania 30 on DVD is at Best Buy? I'd look but my work internet is so slow and buggy

Released today so wanting to get it! (Amazon has it for about $17.99)
$17.99 at Best Buy, too.
__________________
Dalla Nebbia
facebook.com/dallanebbiamusic

Funeral Age
facebook.com/funeralageofficial

Mesmur
facebook.com/mesmurdoom
Reply With Quote
  #3294  
Old 05-13-2014, 04:45 PM
John The Drummer's Avatar
John The Drummer John The Drummer is offline
PANNTURRRUHHHHHH!!!!
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 5,204
I have a friend of a friend that is going to give me his WWE collection because he needs to free up space..... give me... fo' free.....

Survivor Series Anthology 87-91
Survivor Series Anthology 92-96
SummerSlam Anthology 88-92
SummerSlam Anthology 93-97
SummerSlam Anthology 98-02
Royal Rumble Anthology 88-92
Royal Rumble Anthology 93-97
Royal Rumble Anthology 98-02

Individuals:
Summerslam 03-13
Royal Rumble 03-13

Invasion 2001
Unforgiven 2001
No Mercy 2001
Survivor Series 2001
Vengeance 2001
No Way Out 2002
Backlash 2002
Judgment Day 2002
Vengeance 2002
Unforgiven 2002
No Mercy 2002
Survivor Series 2002
Armageddon 2002
No Way Out 2003
Backlash 2003
Bad Blood 2003
Survivor Series 2003
Backlash 2004
Bad Blood 2004
Taboo Tuesday 2004
Vengeance 2005
Unforgiven 2005
Taboo Tuesday 2005
No Way Out 2006
Backlash 2008
Judgment Day 2008
One Night Stand 2008
Great American Bash 2008
Unforgiven 2008
No Mercy 2008
Money in the Bank 2011
Night of Champions 2011
Survivor Series 2011
Extreme Rules 2012
Elimination Chamber 2013
Extreme Rules 2013

I'm not sure if its EVERYTHING he's giving me, but sure sounded like it... I srsly need to give him something for these
__________________
Dalla Nebbia
facebook.com/dallanebbiamusic

Funeral Age
facebook.com/funeralageofficial

Mesmur
facebook.com/mesmurdoom
Reply With Quote
  #3295  
Old 05-13-2014, 05:13 PM
adamclark52's Avatar
adamclark52 adamclark52 is offline
with his arms outstretched
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Keswick, Ontario
Posts: 5,111
Quote:
Originally Posted by John The Drummer View Post
I have a friend of a friend that is going to give me his WWE collection because he needs to free up space..... give me... fo' free.....

Survivor Series Anthology 87-91
Survivor Series Anthology 92-96
SummerSlam Anthology 88-92
SummerSlam Anthology 93-97
SummerSlam Anthology 98-02
Royal Rumble Anthology 88-92
Royal Rumble Anthology 93-97
Royal Rumble Anthology 98-02

Individuals:
Summerslam 03-13
Royal Rumble 03-13

Invasion 2001
Unforgiven 2001
No Mercy 2001
Survivor Series 2001
Vengeance 2001
No Way Out 2002
Backlash 2002
Judgment Day 2002
Vengeance 2002
Unforgiven 2002
No Mercy 2002
Survivor Series 2002
Armageddon 2002
No Way Out 2003
Backlash 2003
Bad Blood 2003
Survivor Series 2003
Backlash 2004
Bad Blood 2004
Taboo Tuesday 2004
Vengeance 2005
Unforgiven 2005
Taboo Tuesday 2005
No Way Out 2006
Backlash 2008
Judgment Day 2008
One Night Stand 2008
Great American Bash 2008
Unforgiven 2008
No Mercy 2008
Money in the Bank 2011
Night of Champions 2011
Survivor Series 2011
Extreme Rules 2012
Elimination Chamber 2013
Extreme Rules 2013

I'm not sure if its EVERYTHING he's giving me, but sure sounded like it... I srsly need to give him something for these
Lucky!
__________________
11/30 -- Devin Townsend
12/06 -- Distant Worlds: the Music of Final Fantasy
12/27 -- Unearth
03/07 -- Video Games Live
Reply With Quote
  #3296  
Old 05-14-2014, 10:09 AM
Sanitarium78's Avatar
Sanitarium78 Sanitarium78 is offline
Concert Veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Buffalo, NY
Posts: 4,125
I've read that Bryan maybe out for 6-8 weeks with his neck surgery. We won't know anything for sure until tomorrow when he has the procedure done. If he's only gonna be out that long, I could see the authority stripping him of the belts and awarding them to Kane setting up a feud for Bryan to get the belts back when he returns. It's really the only thing that makes sense right now since every other big name is involved in something at the moment. Kane being world champ for 2 months at the most won't be that bad. There's really no one else at main event level who can carry the title for a couple months except Kane.
Reply With Quote
  #3297  
Old 05-14-2014, 10:11 AM
John The Drummer's Avatar
John The Drummer John The Drummer is offline
PANNTURRRUHHHHHH!!!!
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 5,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamclark52 View Post
Lucky!
I'm stoked . I used to have a decent collection, but then ended up selling them or throwing them out or something when I went through a phase and thought I was "too cool for wrestling" (luckily it only lasted a year or two).

Anywho, I picked up WM 30 last night... SO GOOD! I don't care what everyone says, its great. I do agree that some of the matches went a bit too long and they could have shaved off a good 5 minutes from each and added more time to the Shield match, or just add more matches in general.

I only got through disc 1 last night, but here is a short review...

D-Bry vs Triple H
Really solid match. Definitely went a bit too long, but really solid and the crowd reaction at the end was amazing! A lot of storytelling in this match.

The Shield vs NAO & Kane
Not a bad match, but abuot 5-10 minutes too short. Could have been a classic, or at least better, but of course WWE had to pull out one of their short filler matches...

Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal
GREAT Match! Loved the Kofi spot, and Cesaro just lifting Big Slow like he was nothing was just....

Bray Wyatt vs John Cena
This'll be one of the only times I'll say this, but wow, Cena actually put on a good match! SO much storytelling in this. The crowd singing "He's Got The World In His Hands" during the match gave me chills.

Undertaker vs Lesnar
So much better than everyone says it was. Yes, Undertaker looked rough, but he still put on a great match for his age, and a great match considering his opponent was a very physical one. I obviously knew the outcome of it, but even at the 1-2-3 I was shocked. The silence from the crowd was so amazing, it just felt like Undertaker would kick out... but no....
__________________
Dalla Nebbia
facebook.com/dallanebbiamusic

Funeral Age
facebook.com/funeralageofficial

Mesmur
facebook.com/mesmurdoom
Reply With Quote
  #3298  
Old 05-14-2014, 10:23 AM
adamclark52's Avatar
adamclark52 adamclark52 is offline
with his arms outstretched
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Keswick, Ontario
Posts: 5,111
Quote:
Originally Posted by John The Drummer View Post
I'm stoked . I used to have a decent collection, but then ended up selling them or throwing them out or something when I went through a phase and thought I was "too cool for wrestling" (luckily it only lasted a year or two).

Anywho, I picked up WM 30 last night... SO GOOD! I don't care what everyone says, its great. I do agree that some of the matches went a bit too long and they could have shaved off a good 5 minutes from each and added more time to the Shield match, or just add more matches in general.

I only got through disc 1 last night, but here is a short review...

D-Bry vs Triple H
Really solid match. Definitely went a bit too long, but really solid and the crowd reaction at the end was amazing! A lot of storytelling in this match.

The Shield vs NAO & Kane
Not a bad match, but abuot 5-10 minutes too short. Could have been a classic, or at least better, but of course WWE had to pull out one of their short filler matches...

Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal
GREAT Match! Loved the Kofi spot, and Cesaro just lifting Big Slow like he was nothing was just....

Bray Wyatt vs John Cena
This'll be one of the only times I'll say this, but wow, Cena actually put on a good match! SO much storytelling in this. The crowd singing "He's Got The World In His Hands" during the match gave me chills.

Undertaker vs Lesnar
So much better than everyone says it was. Yes, Undertaker looked rough, but he still put on a great match for his age, and a great match considering his opponent was a very physical one. I obviously knew the outcome of it, but even at the 1-2-3 I was shocked. The silence from the crowd was so amazing, it just felt like Undertaker would kick out... but no....
The crowds reaction to the Undertaker losing was one of the best crowd reactions I've seen in my life. Like I said the night of the show, when he got pinned I clapped. Not because I was glad he lost. I personally felt it was a terrible, terrible match. I haven't seen the last few Wrestlemanias but all I hear people talking about is how the Undertaker stole the show every year. So I watched that match expecting a show stealer...and got that. Now at the time I didn't know he had suffered a concussion so that does change my thoughts on the match. But at the time i thought it was just one of the worst matches I'd seen in a while. So when it was over I clapped because Brock put the man out of his misery.
__________________
11/30 -- Devin Townsend
12/06 -- Distant Worlds: the Music of Final Fantasy
12/27 -- Unearth
03/07 -- Video Games Live
Reply With Quote
  #3299  
Old 05-14-2014, 10:32 AM
John The Drummer's Avatar
John The Drummer John The Drummer is offline
PANNTURRRUHHHHHH!!!!
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 5,204
I went into that match ('Taker) with terribly low expectations, so I think that helped a lot too. It was really nice to see that even though he lost (got his ass kicked) the crowd gave him tons of respect and gave him a standing ovation.
__________________
Dalla Nebbia
facebook.com/dallanebbiamusic

Funeral Age
facebook.com/funeralageofficial

Mesmur
facebook.com/mesmurdoom
Reply With Quote
  #3300  
Old 05-14-2014, 10:52 AM
dcmetal108's Avatar
dcmetal108 dcmetal108 is offline
Some People Call Me The White Devil
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 7,724
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
I've read that Bryan maybe out for 6-8 weeks with his neck surgery. We won't know anything for sure until tomorrow when he has the procedure done. If he's only gonna be out that long, I could see the authority stripping him of the belts and awarding them to Kane setting up a feud for Bryan to get the belts back when he returns. It's really the only thing that makes sense right now since every other big name is involved in something at the moment. Kane being world champ for 2 months at the most won't be that bad. There's really no one else at main event level who can carry the title for a couple months except Kane.
I HATE the way they have Kane right now, give the belt back to Super Cena instead of Kane. Or hell have Cesaro take it and make the authority go after Paul E and his guys. Make them group together with Cesaro with the belt, Lesner, and someone else.
__________________
www.apocalypticdemise.com
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 09:14 AM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008