Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Electric Light Orchestra -- London, England -- September 14th, 2014
Skeletonwitch -- West Springfield, VA -- September 12th, 2014
KISS -- Lake Oswego, OR -- September 14th, 2014
Richie Kotzen -- London, England -- September 16th, 2014
King Crimson -- Boston, MA -- September 15th, 2014

Old 04-21-2014, 11:19 AM
I got jumped by 2 thugs... they told me my battery was dead.

OMG THIS JUST IN, NEW FOOTAGE OF STING WORKING OUT IN A GYM!!! OMG HE MUST BE PREPARING FOR HIS WWE DEBUT!!!!!!

Ok, I do think he will be doing something, sometime, but these headlines are just getting hilarious Next thing you know...

STING SPOTTED IN TOYS R US WITH SON (considering he has children) LOOKING AT SKYLANDER TOYS... WHICH ARE RIGHT NEXT TO WWE TOYS!!!!

- Funeral Age
facebook.com/funeralageofficial
funeralage.bandcamp.com
Old 04-21-2014, 11:42 AM
Rats off to ya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
True, but as we all know, the most talented guy isn't always the one who goes over in the end. Neville only beat Brodus by countout and it will be interesting to see how the actually have him legitimately defeat somebody so much bigger than him if they have a title match together.
Neville isn't much smaller than Daniel Bryan. I wouldn't think anything of him going over giants.
Old 04-22-2014, 08:14 AM

RAW wasn't too shabby last night!

I was really shocked with the Paige vs Aksana match... like... srsly... ... a Diva's match that was actually entertaining and physical, and not just a stupid cat fight like WWE is known for!

I'm wondering if a Cena heel turn is in the works... probably not, but the look he gave the crowd after they voted him vs the 3 Wyatt's was definitely a "Thanks for turning your backs on me" look... dunno, just a speculation.

I feel now that Kane is a lot like Big Show, they just keep changing his character in a never ending circle.... monster, normal, monster, normal, goofy, monster... yup.

I'm guessing Cesaro vs Swagger on Friday will end in a DQ, and turning it into a Submission Match or someting of the like at Extreme Rules.

- Funeral Age
funeralage.bandcamp.com
Old 04-22-2014, 11:21 AM

So WWE is coming out with a DVD today that highlights some of the best "off air" moments, after the cameras stop going live. Was reading a description and caught...

Quote:
In a different segment several superstars and Booker T goad the Undertaker into performing a spinaroonie for the live crowd.
Unless this happened more than once, this took place in Seattle and I was there (I think the only RAW I've been to...) and it was HILARIOUS. SPOILER - Vince McMahon came out and did a Spinaroonie and Triple H called it a "Macaroonie"

- Funeral Age
funeralage.bandcamp.com
Old 04-22-2014, 03:10 PM
Rats off to ya

Quote:
Originally Posted by John The Drummer View Post
I was really shocked with the Paige vs Aksana match... like... srsly... ... a Diva's match that was actually entertaining and physical, and not just a stupid cat fight like WWE is known for!
I haven't been enjoying Paige's main roster matches so far. These past few weeks she's been booked like the female Cena. She gets beat down for a few minutes and gets little to no offense in but then she does the Scorpion Crosslock and wins. They seem to be giving her matches more time than divas typically get but they're not doing anything with it.

Quote:
I feel now that Kane is a lot like Big Show, they just keep changing his character in a never ending circle.... monster, normal, monster, normal, goofy, monster... yup.
I can't believe they're starting Bryan's first real title reign with a filler program like this. Kane is a high powered jobber who hasn't won a match in half a year and now he's a threat because he put the mask back on? Please. What happened to the rematch clause Orton and Batista supposedly had?
Old 04-22-2014, 04:35 PM
You can't save me any more than you can save yourself, so stop fucking trying

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodoftheKings View Post

I can't believe they're starting Bryan's first real title reign with a filler program like this. Kane is a high powered jobber who hasn't won a match in half a year and now he's a threat because he put the mask back on? Please. What happened to the rematch clause Orton and Batista supposedly had?
I'm no Batista or Orton fanboy but it's pretty sad they go from main-eventing Wrestlemania to an undercard match. It's good for the Shield but anyone who main events Wrestlemania should main event the next pay per view.

And yeah, Kane really is a big jobber. Even in his prime I never bought him as anything above a midcarder.

The main event scene is lacking.
11/01 - Suffocation
11/30 - Devin Townsend
12/06 -DistantWorlds:theMusicofFinalFantasy
Old 04-22-2014, 05:30 PM
Rats off to ya

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamclark52 View Post
I'm no Batista or Orton fanboy but it's pretty sad they go from main-eventing Wrestlemania to an undercard match. It's good for the Shield but anyone who main events Wrestlemania should main event the next pay per view.
I think Shield v. Evolution or Wyatt v. Cena is the main event. I know Bryan v. Kane isn't closing the show.
Old 04-22-2014, 05:48 PM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

Quote:
So WWE is coming out with a DVD today that highlights some of the best "off air" moments, after the cameras stop going live. Was reading a description and caught...

Unless this happened more than once, this took place in Seattle and I was there (I think the only RAW I've been to...) and it was HILARIOUS. SPOILER - Vince McMahon came out and did a Spinaroonie and Triple H called it a "Macaroonie"
I saw that dvd at the store and really really want it.
Old 04-22-2014, 06:12 PM
When your grabbing ass with your friends...

There was an OMG Top 25 or 50 OMG moments in wwe a few years ago. There's going to be a WCW one coming. I'm excited for that.
Old 04-22-2014, 06:39 PM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by 300%_Density View Post
There was an OMG Top 25 or 50 OMG moments in wwe a few years ago. There's going to be a WCW one coming. I'm excited for that.
Too bad the WWE kinda sucked.