Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

King Crimson -- Vancouver, BC -- November 27th, 2015
The Black Dahlia Murder -- Lawrence, KS -- November 29th, 2015
Ed Kowalczyk -- Uncasville, CT -- November 29th, 2015
Pearl Jam -- Mexico City, Mexico -- November 28th, 2015
August Burns Red -- Worcester, MA -- November 28th, 2015

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Misinformation and Propaganda

Old 04-16-2014, 02:48 PM
Originally Posted by ravenheart View Post
This, however, is an official statement:

"After forty years of life dedicated to AC/DC, guitarist and founding member Malcolm Young is taking a break from the band due to ill health. Malcolm would like to thank the groupís diehard legions of fans worldwide for their never-ending love and support.

In light of this news, AC/DC asks that Malcolm and his familyís privacy be respected during this time. The band will continue to make music."
Well, that's good to know they aren't retiring. That's still sad about Malcolm though. I wish him nothing but the best and that he makes a good recovery.
Aces High, my #1 favorite vocal performance EVER has been TIED with the opening part on The Red And The Black! I NEVER thought that would happen! WOW!
Old 07-09-2014, 06:20 AM
Meanwhile, behind the facade of this innocent looking bookstore...
According to Brian Johnson, the new album is done. Apparently Malcolm's nephew, Stevie Young, played rhythm guitars.

"We’re done. I’m very excited and we’ve got some great songs. We miss Malcolm (Young) obviously. He’s a fighter. He’s in hospital but he’s a fighter. We’ve got our fingers crossed that he’ll get strong again. Stevie, Malcolm’s nephew, was magnificent, but when you’re recording with this thing hanging over you and your work mate isn’t well, it’s difficult. But I’m sure he was rooting for us. He’s such a strong man. He’s a small guy but he’s very strong. He’s proud and he’s very private so we can’t say too much. But fingers crossed he’ll be back. I wanted to call the album Man Down. But it’s a bit negative and it was probably just straight from the heart. I like that."

1/12 Judas Priest
3/12 Deep Purple
5/12 Dan Patlansky
11/12 Dead Daisies
Old 07-09-2014, 10:57 PM
I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking
12/31 Lil B?
2/21 At the Gates
9/15 Black Sabbath