Downset -- Albany, NY -- July 24th, 2014
Megadeth -- Tolmin, Slovenia -- July 25th, 2014
Nine Inch Nails -- Tinley Park, IL -- July 24th, 2014
Queen -- Columbia, MD -- July 20th, 2014
Deathwish Fest -- Cambridge, MA -- July 22nd, 2014

Old 04-13-2014, 06:29 AM
N00B

Know Lyfe -- Flint, MI -- April 12th, 2014

This show was at a venue called Flint Local 432. Last time I was there was the summer of 2003 when I saw Factory 81 play there. It was good to be back. The first band that played was a group of teenagers from Davison, MI called The Realm Between. They were a bit rough around the edges, but they've got potential.

Next was a band called Dystopian I. They said this was their first show ever. They could've fooled me. They looked like seasoned vets. They had a nice stage presence, but I did not care for their music. Plus ten points for covering "Blind" by KoRn, though, which they dedicated to the adults in the crowd who would recognize it.

Know Lyfe played next. They had the craziest crowd of the night by far. They have a new CD due out this fall, and they played a handful of the new songs, which sounded fantastic! The new song "Death Kiss" is particularly good, and heavy as hell.

Know Lyfe setlist
Building An Empire
Veins & Vines
Ephysians
Moxie (new song)
White Horse (new song)
Death Kiss (new song)
Oceans
The Dreamer

Next was From Rise To Ruin. I had seen em once before. They opened the Haste The Day/Mychildren Mybride/A Plea For Purging show in Detroit 3 years ago. They were solid once again.

Meridians headlined. I had heard of them but never seen them before. Apparently this was their first ever headlining show. I thought they were excellent. For fans of Underoath.
8/11 Norma Jean
9/11 For Today
9/12 hb
9/19 Periphery
10/16 PJ

Tags
know lyfe