Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Judas Priest -- Worcester, MA -- July 26th, 1988
Arsis -- West Springfield, VA -- September 1st, 2014
Deep Purple -- Orlando, FL -- August 30th, 2014
Dropdead -- Scottsdale, AZ -- August 30th, 2014
Chevelle -- Wallingford, CT -- August 30th, 2014

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Misinformation and Propaganda

Closed Thread

Old 02-21-2014, 07:42 PM
D.B.B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenheart View Post
They are absolutely worth seeing if you like Queensryche. Todd does a great job with all the songs. I would like more Rage For Order songs than they're doing, but it doesn't matter, still go.
This. Saw them last night. Set was cut by like 4 songs, and it was still epic!
Old 02-24-2014, 07:59 AM
Old Guy

Thanks for the setlist link, it looks interesting enough that I will go, have never seen them with a non-Mindcrime themed setlist. I will post a review, probably the only review that will ever be on this site from Wendover, NV.
Old 02-24-2014, 08:07 AM
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T

09/14 - Citizen
09/17 - Mineral
09/18 - Clutch
Old 02-24-2014, 02:16 PM
Old Guy

So this is interesting, I just looked up info on the concert I am going to attend in two weeks in Wendover, NV and have discovered it's not the Todd version, it's the Geoff Tate version. I thought this had been resolved recently and there was only one Queensryche again. Apparently Geoff Tate still has the rights to queensryche.com. I guess the good news is this tour of Tate's is being billed as the Mindcrime 25th anniversary tour and I do love me some Mindcrime.
Old 02-24-2014, 02:20 PM
Meanwhile, behind the facade of this innocent looking bookstore...

It's easy to work that kind of shit out... you just look on the right website

7/9 Pentagram
16/9 Richie Kotzen
19/9 Kamchatka
Old 03-25-2014, 06:48 PM
My heart, tears, and prayers go out to the sad, abused, and suffering children of the world!

Eddy at the Breakdown Room makes some very interesting points!

"There are just 13 more days to go before the trial. Time is running out.

We have seen no sign of a continuation request. The other continuations were granted 21 days (Jan 6 / Jan 27), 20 days (Jan 21 / Feb 10) and 20 days (Feb 11 / Mar 3) before the trial was scheduled, so another continuance would probably have been requested around March 18 and the legal documents arranging that should have surfaced by now.

For another continuance, the judge must be absolutely convinced that this time they are really close to a settlement. After all, on February 11, the lawyers of both parties indicated that they "are close to reaching a settlement". It wouldn't look very good if they came back five weeks later and said: "No, I mean, uh, we were like "close", right? But uh, you know, this time... well, we are really really close. Seriously you guys!"

Hellfest has been cancelled. (Tate's QR show on June 20th)

Cruise to the Edge has not been canceled even though to me, performing on a cruise ship off of the coast of Florida seems kind of difficult while you're sitting in a courtroom in Seattle."

http://www.anybodylistening.net/brea...4925#msg124925

I've got a good feeling that a settlement is coming within the next 2 weeks!
Old 03-26-2014, 03:37 PM
My heart, tears, and prayers go out to the sad, abused, and suffering children of the world!

Oh, I forgot to mention that Cruise To The Edge is on April 7th, the same day that the case is supposed to go to trial if a settlement isn't reached.
Old 04-07-2014, 01:37 PM

A pretty major update!

From: http://eddietrunk.com/46-back-from-p...-hof-tms-more/

Quote:
Just back from a busy weekend in the Pacific NW with Don & Jim doing our live stage show. These are so much fun and itís been great to meet so many TMS fans as well as fans of my radio shows. We each do 20 minutes on stage of stories and comedy, then a Q&A with the audience, then a little live trivia with prizes. Usually bands play when we are done. Saturday in Seattle we had a sold out crowd 700 strong at Studio 7. Michael Wilton and Parker Lundgren of Queensryche jumped on stage with us for some Q&A as well. They said the name decision with the two bands is very close to being announced. Last night was another great gig in Portland at Tonic Lounge. Smaller club but also a great turn out and tons of fun with some cool local live acts after we left the stage. Thanks to all who came to these gigs. We have more being added based on our schedule. They are listed on the home page under Appearances as they are confirmed. Remember NONE are TMS tapings. Special thanks to promoter Tony Lopez for taking good care of this on this latest run. Next up, this weekend, we come to Mexico City and Puebla! Mexican fans so supportive of TMS so canít wait. Dates on the home page.
Old 04-19-2014, 02:45 PM

From: http://www.examiner.com/article/seco...ring-new-music
Quote:
Do you have an update on when we can expect a resolution on the dual versions of the band?

That’s coming up. What I can say is that both sides have reached an amicable settlement and it’s now just a matter of time. There will be an official press release but for now, you’ll have to wait.
I sure hope it's not too much longer before an official statement is released! I know some on here don't really care, but personally, the wait is killing me!
Old 04-19-2014, 04:21 PM
Meanwhile, behind the facade of this innocent looking bookstore...

The most surprising part of this whole thing? That everyone let you get away with saying the previous post was a "major update" when it was clearly EXACTLY THE SAME situation as the previous two months and you were clearly just being an obsessed loser.

Also, that it doesn't matter in the least because it's very obvious that the La Torre-fronted band will continue to use the name and they're paying Geoff off.

7/9 Pentagram
16/9 Richie Kotzen
19/9 Kamchatka
Closed Thread