Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

DragonForce -- Aberdeen, Scotland - September 18th, 2014
Electric Light Orchestra -- London, England -- September 14th, 2014
Skeletonwitch -- West Springfield, VA -- September 12th, 2014
KISS -- Lake Oswego, OR -- September 14th, 2014
Richie Kotzen -- London, England -- September 16th, 2014

Old 03-24-2014, 08:54 AM
Concert Veteran

So, they've finally found Terminus last night. The place didn't look right to me at all. There were no people anywhere and they had to wonder for minute to find somebody and when they did it was a lady standing behind a grill. Do the other survivors just stay inside the building's or is this group the first to arrive? You can tell right away that something is off with this place.
Old 03-24-2014, 09:57 AM
N00B

My first guess was the group is the maybe the first to arrive. But then the robotic-sounding voice in the next episode preview makes it seem odd.

I'm just wondering if there will be quarrel between the sub-groups for long, or will Glenn's group with Eugene, Daryl's new pseudo biker gang, Rick's trio, and Tyrese and Carol (who themselves settled differences) put all their differences aside and form one, giant, conglomerate, badass super team, culminating in a season 5 story arc called "Terminus is evil and fucking shit up, and it's time for the zombie justice league to take it down!!"
12/27 - Protest the Hero

Last edited by AnthG; 03-24-2014 at 10:00 AM.
Old 03-25-2014, 09:13 PM
Hagbard Celine, H.M., S.H.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
a lady standing behind a grill
And that lady was Tasha Yar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthG View Post
My first guess was the group is the maybe the first to arrive. But then the robotic-sounding voice in the next episode preview makes it seem odd.

I'm just wondering if there will be quarrel between the sub-groups for long, or will Glenn's group with Eugene, Daryl's new pseudo biker gang, Rick's trio, and Tyrese and Carol (who themselves settled differences) put all their differences aside and form one, giant, conglomerate, badass super team, culminating in a season 5 story arc called "Terminus is evil and fucking shit up, and it's time for the zombie justice league to take it down!!"
I would like to see Joe survive. He's one of the few really intriguing characters on the show right now. I don't care what happens to his group, but I'd love to see Daryl draw him into Rick's group somehow, so he could play a Merle/Shane type role. A contrarian figure that has his own ideas about how things should work, butts heads with the rest of the group members, and effectively diminishes the cohesion of the group.

Maybe this could create a rift in Rick and Daryl's friendship, setting up Abraham to become Rick's right hand.

I know one thing - the actor that plays Joe isn't just a bum Kirkman snagged off the street. That guy has serious ability. It would be a shame to kill him off.
Old 03-25-2014, 10:07 PM
And now itís time to pull through. Something I must do with or without you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminatus917 View Post
And that lady was Tasha Yar.

I would like to see Joe survive. He's one of the few really intriguing characters on the show right now. I don't care what happens to his group, but I'd love to see Daryl draw him into Rick's group somehow, so he could play a Merle/Shane type role. A contrarian figure that has his own ideas about how things should work, butts heads with the rest of the group members, and effectively diminishes the cohesion of the group.

Maybe this could create a rift in Rick and Daryl's friendship, setting up Abraham to become Rick's right hand.

I know one thing - the actor that plays Joe isn't just a bum Kirkman snagged off the street. That guy has serious ability. It would be a shame to kill him off.
Nailed the Joe character. Totally agree with you dude!

Also just a guess:

Spoiler alert kinda: Heard bout a cannibal group in the comics, havent read all of em yet, but that chick behind the grill totally made me think thats what this group will be, a bunch of cannibals.

Best season so far!
Tough Mudder-10/26
TGI/ETID-11/15
Old 03-26-2014, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDoomsayerX View Post
Nailed the Joe character. Totally agree with you dude!

Also just a guess:

Spoiler alert kinda: Heard bout a cannibal group in the comics, havent read all of em yet, but that chick behind the grill totally made me think thats what this group will be, a bunch of cannibals.

Best season so far!
Yeah, there are rumors floating around that that's exactly what Terminus is - the Hunters' hang out. And that Mary might be getting ready to serve them Beth-ka-bobs.

Also:

All those paintings Michonne looked at were foreshadowing the fates of the groups.

The rabbit painting - Carol, Ty, Lizzie, Mika

The dog painting - Daryl and Beth

''Crazy lady with bloody mouth'' painting - Glenn, Tara, Abraham, Rosita, Eugene, Maggie, Bob and Sasha meeting Mary at the entrance gate to Terminus.

The flower painting - For all groups that find Terminus. Could hold some other meaning for Michonne, Rick and Carl. Maybe Michonne gets there and calls bullshit when she sees all the flowers and no vegetables being grown in the garden? Kind of like how she was immediately skeptical of Woodbury. Also, Lizzy's assassination scene. "Look at the flowers."

Last edited by illuminatus917; 03-26-2014 at 01:10 PM.
Old 03-26-2014, 11:48 AM

I expect one of the Greene sisters dead in the finale.
Old 03-26-2014, 07:41 PM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminatus917 View Post
I expect one of the Greene sisters dead in the finale.
It's got to be Beth. What the hell happened to her? I find it hard to believe she would just leave Daryl like that after what they went through together. I was thinking that Terminus might be made up of the cannibals to. They were probably the ones who took Beth and now they will serve her up to Maggie as a meal though Maggie won't know she's eating her sister. I love Lauren Cohen, so I hope they don't kill off Maggie any time soon.
Old 03-26-2014, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
It's got to be Beth. What the hell happened to her? I find it hard to believe she would just leave Daryl like that after what they went through together. I was thinking that Terminus might be made up of the cannibals to. They were probably the ones who took Beth and now they will serve her up to Maggie as a meal though Maggie won't know she's eating her sister. I love Lauren Cohen, so I hope they don't kill off Maggie any time soon.
I would definitely prefer it to be Beth as well. I can't get one thing out of my head though, and that's when Maggie burned the picture of herself in the last episode in front of Glen just after they had been reunited in the train tunnel. I think it might have been foreshadowing. It also wouldn't surprise me if the writers had them reunite just to rip them apart.

Maggie was also the first person to talk to Mary when they entered Terminus.
Old 04-03-2014, 10:13 AM
And now itís time to pull through. Something I must do with or without you.

Good ending, next season shit is gonna get real.
Tough Mudder-10/26
TGI/ETID-11/15
Old 04-03-2014, 01:17 PM
Concert Veteran

They should've had Rick say at the end that they're "fucking" with the wrong people. It just would've sounded better. They let Breaking Bad get away with using it a few times, they should've let it slide once for this show. Are they worried families might be watching this show together or something? Foul language aside, this was a good season finale but I could've done without all the flashbacks. I get what they were trying to do with them but it wasted too much time that could've been used to further what was currently going on.

I was hoping Joe and his group would stick around for next season but Rick did kill him in one of the most badass ways possible, so i'm OK with him not making it. At least Rick is back to who he needs to be again and that's trouble for the people of Terminus. I'm not sure how they'll get out of this situation but with Rick as the leader again and everybody working with him, I know they will come out of it. Rick and Abraham will no doubt clash over who's supposed to lead at first though. Except for Sasha and Bob, I don't see anybody else in this group dying yet.

Oh yeah, Beth, where the hell are you?