Skeletonwitch -- West Springfield, VA -- September 12th, 2014
KISS -- Lake Oswego, OR -- September 14th, 2014
Richie Kotzen -- London, England -- September 16th, 2014

Old 03-14-2014, 02:01 PM
Smoke Satan, Worship Crack

Possessed -- Hollywood, CA -- March 13th, 2014

Venue: The Whiskey
Source: my friend

I didn't go to the show, but my friend went and wrote down the setlist. Such an awesome set! All of Seven Churches plus more!

The Heretic
Tribulation
Seance
The Eyes of Horror
Pentagram
Evil Warriors
Satan's Curse
Fallen Angel
The Crimson Spike
My Belief
Storm in My Mind
The Exorcist
Swing of the Axe
Burning in Hell
Seven Churches
Death Metal
--------
Confessions
Holy Hell
Beyond the Gates
Twisted Minds
Old 03-14-2014, 07:01 PM
Kvlt,Grim,Frostbitten,and Grindage

Ive been waiting for Anthony to post it all day with a review. The hell is this foo? A great show indeed. Sweaty and gross. Jeff sounded great and was having the time of his life. And the new dudes sounded great!I had a lot of fun. All of Seven Churches/Eyes Of Horror were played. Also the new song was cool.
10/31-King Diamond
Old 03-14-2014, 10:30 PM
Altars of Radness

Alright, here's my review!

Regrettably I missed Possessed the last time they played here and since then I have been eagerly waiting for another opportunity to see them. Last year they started playing all of Seven Churches in their set without announcing it beforehand, so I couldn’t miss them this time around. Originally this show was intended to be a quick stop before the band headed to Mexico for the Hell & Heaven Festival, but that was unfortunately cancelled at the last minute. However, the sold out Hollywood gig was still on and guaranteed to be absolutely insane.

The Whisky was packed wall to wall with dedicated maniacs when I arrived. Amongst the crowd outside I ended up meeting Don Doty and talked with him for a bit while we waited for Possessed to go on. Jeff was running late and eventually showed up about twenty minutes after the band was supposed to start their set. The rest of the members had already finished the sound check, so once he arrived they just had to get him on stage. Despite there being practically no room to move around inside the floor erupted in chaos with the opening notes of “The Heretic”. The crowd was one of the most enthusiastic I’ve seen at the Whisky and the band fed off the energy. Even though the floor had thinned out a bit as the show went on, those who remained kept it alive.

It seemed like their set flown by too quickly when Jeff announced “Death Metal” as the last song. At that point there were still two songs from Seven Churches that they hadn’t played and I was worried they were being cut short due to starting late. There were no encores listed on the setlist, but they continued playing since the crowd was demanding more. After “Confessions” there were still numerous requests being yelled, so after a little discussion Jeff asked if the crowd wanted to hear “Holy Hell” or “Twisted Minds”. They chose “Holy Hell”, but only one more song wouldn’t satisfy the rabid fans. The band finished off with “Beyond the Gates” and finally “Twisted Minds”, rounding out Seven Churches. It was an experience that those in attendance will not soon forget. Death metal reigned supreme on the Sunset Strip last night and Possessed showed everybody how it is supposed to be done.

Tags
possessed