Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

It Lies Within -- Westland, MI -- December 16th, 2014
Pallbearer -- Kansas City, MO -- December 16th, 2014
System Of A Down -- Inglewood, CA -- December 13th, 2014
Despised Icon -- Montreal, Quebec -- December 13th, 2014
Nonpoint -- Flint, MI -- December 13th, 2014

Old 03-11-2014, 06:30 AM
Concert Veteran

Triple H will lose to Bryan. There's no way they add that stipulation and have Bryan lose. For all the bitching people do about HHH, they seem to forget that he's put over Benoit, Batista and Cena at Mania when the title was on the line. He's shown that if it's the right thing to do, he will put over the other guy and make him a star (or in Cena's case a bigger star) at mania. That's what he will do with Bryan this year. He won't pull what he did with Booker T at mania 19 because race isn't an issue in this feud.

I think Vince realises what a disaster a heel vs heel match would be for the world title at Wrestlemania and inserting Bryan is the only way to save it. I have to give the fans all the credit here because without their undying support for Bryan, I don't think Vince would've agreed to put him in the title match when he beats HHH. Wrestlemania ending with Bryan winning the world title is the only way to close this show. I think Vince is aware that if this doesn't happen, he risks losing fans and a lot of money.
Old 03-11-2014, 11:03 AM
with his arms outstretched

I witnessed live the fingerpoke of doom, Vince McMahon winning a Royal Rumble, Triple H vs Booker T at Wrestlemania XIX, the Elimination Chamber at Summerslam 2003, Randy Ortons championship celebration after Summerslam 2004, Cena returning at Royal Rumble 2008, this past years Royal Rumble, Cena overcoming the odds and winning a match in the last minute after getting dominated and so many other events that have just pissed me off. Sometimes because the person who won was injured or supposed to be injured and you were left wondering "why the hell did he win"? Other times were you were just like, "what the fuck, you've got to be kidding me, again!". I was SHOCKED when Triple H tapped at Wrestlemania XX.

So I'm very, very jaded. The WWE has a long history of doing exactly the opposite of what I want to see. And until I see Triple H get pinned 1-2-3 I will not believe he's losing. Especially if a championship stipulation gets added where either winner gets added to the main event.

12/27 -- Unearth/Protest the Hero
03/07 -- Video Games Live
07/06 -- U2
Old 03-11-2014, 11:39 AM
So either make a change or shut the fuck up about it already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamclark52 View Post
I witnessed live the fingerpoke of doom, Vince McMahon winning a Royal Rumble, Triple H vs Booker T at Wrestlemania XIX, the Elimination Chamber at Summerslam 2003, Randy Ortons championship celebration after Summerslam 2004, Cena returning at Royal Rumble 2008, this past years Royal Rumble, Cena overcoming the odds and winning a match in the last minute after getting dominated and so many other events that have just pissed me off. Sometimes because the person who won was injured or supposed to be injured and you were left wondering "why the hell did he win"? Other times were you were just like, "what the fuck, you've got to be kidding me, again!". I was SHOCKED when Triple H tapped at Wrestlemania XX.

So I'm very, very jaded. The WWE has a long history of doing exactly the opposite of what I want to see. And until I see Triple H get pinned 1-2-3 I will not believe he's losing. Especially if a championship stipulation gets added where either winner gets added to the main event.
Ya think HHH vs D-bry will open WM or will it be just before Orton vs Batista?
Old 03-11-2014, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDoomsayerX View Post
Ya think HHH vs D-bry will open WM or will it be just before Orton vs Batista?
That's a hard one to say. First and foremost, Triple H DOES NOT open Wrestlemania. I'd say it would be in the middle, followed by a filler match, the Undertaker/Lesnar match, maybe another filler match, a Hogan segment, the Hall of Fame then the main event. It's looking like Cena will probably be in the first half, unless his match is considered one of those filler matches.

However, having it right before the main event would give them a reason to have Bryan lose. They can play the whole "he's just been through hell with Triple H" angle and have him go in already beaten and broken. But if they really want to push Bryan they can go with that angle and have him win. Or have Triple H job him out in seventeen seconds then go on to win the belt in less than five minutes.

There are a lot of ways it could go. It will at least hopefully make for an interesting show.

07/06 -- U2
Old 03-11-2014, 01:00 PM
Traditionalist Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
Triple H will lose to Bryan. There's no way they add that stipulation and have Bryan lose. For all the bitching people do about HHH, they seem to forget that he's put over Benoit, Batista and Cena at Mania when the title was on the line. He's shown that if it's the right thing to do, he will put over the other guy and make him a star (or in Cena's case a bigger star) at mania. That's what he will do with Bryan this year. He won't pull what he did with Booker T at mania 19 because race isn't an issue in this feud.
I fail to see what this has to do with anything.

There is a way to have HHH in the opening match that would allow him to get some ego satisfaction. If I was HHH I would come out next week and bring up Bret's negative comments about him from a couple years back, bring up the match between Owen & Bret at WMX, and say how its considered the greatest opening Wrestlemania match ever. Then he spitefully says he and Bryan will have a match so good it will make Owen/Bret look like a 4/10.
Old 03-11-2014, 01:05 PM
SADISTIC, MAGICIAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRA View Post
I fail to see what this has to do with anything.

There is a way to have HHH in the opening match that would allow him to get some ego satisfaction. If I was HHH I would come out next week and bring up Bret's negative comments about him from a couple years back, bring up the match between Owen & Bret at WMX, and say how its considered the greatest opening Wrestlemania match ever. Then he spitefully says he and Bryan will have a match so good it will make Owen/Bret look like a 4/10.
If Triple H openly slanders Owen Hart like that the crowd will burn down the venue. Not a smart move.
Old 03-11-2014, 03:20 PM

He won't curtain jerk, ever. He's already successfully made his match more important than anything else on the card.

07/06 -- U2
Old 03-11-2014, 04:05 PM
SADISTIC, MAGICIAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamclark52 View Post
He won't curtain jerk, ever. He's already successfully made his match more important than anything else on the card.
It's very open right now where the match will be on the card and what not, but yeah, the HHH match is now the key match of the event. Whether or not people are satisfied with 'Mania literally hinges on it.
Old 03-11-2014, 06:32 PM
Traditionalist Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dextrimental View Post
If Triple H openly slanders Owen Hart like that the crowd will burn down the venue. Not a smart move.
He's a heel, heat is heat. Besides half the kids today wouldn't know Owen Hart if he came up to them and piledrive broke their neck.

and since when the fuck is the first match a curtain jerker? The first match is supposed to start the show off with a bang to get the crowd hot. The second match is a curtain jerker.

Last edited by JRA; 03-11-2014 at 06:35 PM.
Old 03-11-2014, 09:50 PM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

Off topic did anyone see how the TNA PPV only drew like 200 people.