Megadeth -- Milwaukee, WI -- July 19, 2013
Family Values Tour -- Denver, CO-- November 11th, 2001
Judas Priest -- Salt Lake City, UT -- November 12th, 1990
Korn -- Denver, CO -- July 29th, 2002

Old 03-04-2014, 06:30 AM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamclark52 View Post
Well at least they acknowledged Punk. A tease like that means there may be more to the story than we're being told. Hasn't his body been in bad shape the last few years. Maybe his doctor told him take time off now or else. But if the WWE was seriously "done" with him they wouldn't have done what they did tonight.
They would of teased him even if he's done. They further buried him. I mean now there is no point in his return. Unless they save him for Junes PPV in Chicago no place will pop for him like Chicago.
Old 03-04-2014, 07:09 AM
You can't save me any more than you can save yourself, so stop fucking trying

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
They would of teased him even if he's done. They further buried him. I mean now there is no point in his return. Unless they save him for Junes PPV in Chicago no place will pop for him like Chicago.
I don't know. Maybe fifteen years ago the WWE would've seen the need to bury him but the WWE of today is too straight-laced.
10/18 -- King Diamond
11/01 -- Suffocation
Old 03-04-2014, 10:45 AM
I'm reaching out for something else.

Honestly Raw was disappointing last night aside from Shield Wyatts 2, Usos winning and the Paul Heyman promo(pretty much the first hour). Cesaro was wasted, Bastista and Orton are still boring, Cena cuts the same lame promo, and HHH buries legit talent and puts himself over. I dig like it when he says he doesnt lace up his boots for B+ players though cuz Punk wasnt lacing his boots up for HHH.

The crowd should've really shown their dissatisfaction with the company at the end of the show by throwing trash or something.
Old 03-04-2014, 05:58 PM
PAAAAAAANTURRRUUUHHHHHH!! !!!!

I only watched the first hour/hour and a half and.....

I read the live "Spoilers" (West Coast here) so I knew that Punk wasn't coming back, even though the ending sure seemed like it was going to happen.... but when his music hit and the crowd went berserk I got chills.... I knew it was Heyman, but it was still just chilling to hear the love that Punk WOULD have gotten. I miss Punk as much as the next guy, it would be amazing for him to come back, but gotta respect him for his decision. If he isn't coming back in his home town of Chicago, then I am sure he won't be back any time soon.

The Uso's winning the title was AWESOME. So good for them, hope the New Age Outlaws call it quits now. I love them, but please, give the new blood some room.

Cesaro, yes, wasted talent last night, but still so fun to watch. Side note... the crowd needs to learn how to count

Shield vs Wyatt's... YES, YES, YES, YES. That match was great.... they really needed to save that match for WrestleMania.

- Funeral Age
facebook.com/funeralageofficial
funeralage.bandcamp.com
Old 03-04-2014, 10:30 PM
D.B.B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John The Drummer View Post
Cesaro, yes, wasted talent last night, but still so fun to watch. Side note... the crowd needs to learn how to count
They were counting seconds not the rotations. He used to do it in the indies.
Old 03-05-2014, 11:07 AM

Everyone needs to see Cesaor vs Sami Zayn from NXT Arrival. MOTY plus the segment afterwords was class.

Wyatts vs Shield I/II and D-Bry vs Wyatt are only matches that come close.

Seriously Cesaro is a beast and best wrestler in wrestling right now. Dude can make an uppercut look brutal and badass in so much ways.
Old 03-10-2014, 06:22 PM
SADISTIC, MAGICIAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dextrimental View Post
I've read a couple of predictions saying that the HHH vs. D-Bry match will become the opener at 'Mania and if Bry wins, he gets into the title match. With five weeks to go, this seems somewhat likely.
Might not be opener, but this is happening as of right now.

Y'all were wrong, but something tells me we're all glad of it!
Old 03-10-2014, 06:43 PM
You can't save me any more than you can save yourself, so stop fucking trying

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dextrimental View Post
Might not be opener, but this is happening as of right now.

Y'all were wrong, but something tells me we're all glad of it!
Ive begun thinking that may be a good angle for the last few weeks.

And you can't say that it's never been done before, no one knew the main even of Wrestlemania IV until a half an hour before it happened.

And if they want that big Wrestlemania moment to imortalize Wrestlemania XXX Daniel Bryan winning the title would be it.

I hope you're right. I'm very skeptical but I hope you're right. That stipulation alone would be enough for me to order Wrestlemania.

Abd if Triple H BEAT him, and he got the title match or something, then I may be seriously done with the WWE.
10/18 -- King Diamond
11/01 -- Suffocation
Old 03-10-2014, 07:09 PM

Quote:

And you can't say that it's never been done before, no one knew the main even of Wrestlemania IV until a half an hour before it happened.

And if they want that big Wrestlemania moment to imortalize Wrestlemania XXX Daniel Bryan winning the title would be it.

I hope you're right. I'm very skeptical but I hope you're right. That stipulation alone would be enough for me to order Wrestlemania.

Abd if Triple H BEAT him, and he got the title match or something, then I may be seriously done with the WWE.
Agree. Last time I stopped watching for about 2 years but if HHH buries D-Bry I'm gonna walk away until Punk comes back or something.

Also they added a 30 man battle royal. Not bad, they can put a bunch of talent in that (Ziggler, Zack Ryder, NXT dudes like Sami Zayn and Neville, Santino, Fandango Sandow, Mysterio.etc). If Cesaro vs Swag doesnt happen I see him winning this battle royal and getting a massive push afterwards otherwise Rusev wins it for a big WM debut.

Also added Bray vs Cena. Thus far Bray has cut damn fine promos and I'm sure this match will be entertaining.

Hopefully they dont make Usos vs NAO straight up for the titles they put on bland matches. Maybe a 4-way TLC match with the Rhodes Bros and another tag team.

Prob gonna add Sheamus vs Christian Last Man Standing match and end this damn feud.
Old 03-10-2014, 07:19 PM
SADISTIC, MAGICIAN

Quote:

It just got confirmed on Raw with a promo of Bry vs. HHH

Bray vs. Cena will be good.

Looking like a Last Man Standing or Iron Man match for Christian and Sheamus, either would be great.

Some form or ridiculous tag match is sure to be added, and the Shield triple threat. The bill as of now is actually looking very promising.

Also, yeah, I got back into wrestling the last year, I'd nope straight back out if HHH buried Bryan.