Touche Amore -- Lawrence, KS -- July 27th, 2014
Machine Head -- Toledo, OH -- July 18th, 2014
MayhemFest -- Clarkston, MI -- July 17th, 2014
Winger -- Portland, ME -- July 26th, 2014

Old 03-02-2014, 02:05 PM
SADISTIC, MAGICIAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by John The Drummer View Post
I bet Punk gets A LOT of shit in the locker room for being the kind of person that he is.... but at least he has the cajones to stand up for himself, and the business.
It's kept him popular with the divas anyway. He probably gets respected in the locker room, keeps himself to himself and doesn't screw with anyone's business.

Not even he could save the title match. It needs to be Bryan. Literally the only wrestler whose presence could make sure the crowd totally care.
Old 03-02-2014, 02:12 PM
I'm reaching out for something else.

People who complain that Punk left, cmon if your job is really pissing you off and making you unhappy you'd walk away too.

If Punk really does come back the only reason I see him coming back for is to main event WM.
Old 03-02-2014, 02:21 PM
You can't save me any more than you can save yourself, so stop fucking trying

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDoomsayerX View Post
If Punk really does come back the only reason I see him coming back for is to main event WM.
...against Triple H.

I'm sorry guys but the WWE ain't changing Wrestlemanias main event. You know why? How many of you are still ordering it? I'd say most of us. We'll bitch, moan and complain but we'll all still fork out money to watch it. And the WWE wins. No matter what crap they throw at us they'll still make a fortune. It's been going on like that for years. And it will keep going on like that until the day Vince dies. And by then Triple H and Staph will have been moulded to the same mindset as Vince.

What the WWE needs to change is another huge downturn in the industry, and that won't happen for at least five to ten years.
10/18 -- King Diamond
11/01 -- Suffocation
Old 03-02-2014, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamclark52 View Post
...against Triple H.

I'm sorry guys but the WWE ain't changing Wrestlemanias main event. You know why? How many of you are still ordering it? I'd say most of us. We'll bitch, moan and complain but we'll all still fork out money to watch it. And the WWE wins. No matter what crap they throw at us they'll still make a fortune. It's been going on like that for years. And it will keep going on like that until the day Vince dies. And by then Triple H and Staph will have been moulded to the same mindset as Vince.

What the WWE needs to change is another huge downturn in the industry, and that won't happen for at least five to ten years.
Agree completely. WWE needs competition and let's be real there isnt any.

With that being said I dont order PPV's nor have I watched one in awhile and prob wont watch WM this year.

If they bring back Punk hopefully that's a sign of change to come.
Old 03-02-2014, 07:36 PM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

I'll be at Raw tomorrow night guys!
Old 03-03-2014, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
I'll be at Raw tomorrow night guys!
What signs you'll be holding up nig?
Old 03-03-2014, 12:03 PM

I still think it's a long-shot that Punk comes back tonight but here's what would sell Wrestlemania to me. He comes back and they play off the whole "walking out" angle. He goes on about how he's sick of part-timers and wants to right all that's wrong in the WWE. And he wants to give the fans what they want. So he reaches an agreement with Triple H. They wrestle at Wrestlemania. If Triple H wins he'll leave or do something demeaning. But if he wins then Daniel Bryan gets added to the main event. I'm not sure if they're buddies or anything in real life but for the sake of the angle it would work. The outcone would be Bryan wins. Setting up a CM Punk heel turn and them going at each other for the title.

But in reality if he does cone back he'll get booked in a great match against Kane.
10/18 -- King Diamond
11/01 -- Suffocation
Old 03-03-2014, 08:23 PM

No Punk not surprised.

Wyatts Shield 2 was awesome, this feud needs to continue somehow.
Old 03-03-2014, 08:43 PM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

So my full Raw rundown!

Main Event Taping - El Lucadores really suck, and having Ryback and Axel wrestling before the taping is sad, they really got buried. Locadores winning against them is even worse. Titus O Neal vs Zack Ryder sucked as well.

Onto Raw

- All night even before the main event taping the Punk chants were loud and insane. Throughout the entire night I'm saying at least 100 Punk chants happening. Beginning of Raw with Punks video the chant was almost deafening. Never heard a crowd so loud in my life. Crowd booed most of Heyman. Crowd booed Lesner and cheered Henry. Chanted holy shit and this is awesome when he picked him up and F-5'd him through a table.

-New Age Outlaws got booed so badly, Usos pop was huge. Road Dogg tried going against the crowd and got booed to shit. Usos winning the belt and the crowd went nuts.

-Divas match, the only thing people cheered for was the Bellas shaking their ass and we want puppies.

-Del Rio v Christian. Crowd gave zero shits for Christian. Booed him and Del Rio. Many this match sucks, boo, this is boring, this is awful, we want wrestling, cm punk, yes, and even JBL and Jerry Lawler chants to which both announcers acknowledged. Every time a close pin would happen the crowd would boo and chant this match sucks. Also even got a Ziggy and We Want Ziggler chant in there.

-Shield v Wyatts. Holy fuck that match was insane. Crowd loved both and even when they were doing the stare down from ramp and ring the crowd was chanting this is awesome. All high flying moves got a holy shit chant and most of the match was spent chanting this is awesome. Crowd loved and it didn't care who won. Fucking great match.

-Big E vs Cesaro / Big E vs Swagger. Crowd chanted we the people alot, LOVED Cesaro and booed Swagger. Big E got very little love. Chanted swagger sucks alot.

- D-Bry got nonstop love. Never have I saw so many people into the same thing. An entire sold out arena on their feet chanting yes and doing finger pokes in the air. Gave me goosebumps. HHH and Steph walking out got cheers since its HHH then boos. Steph also has a huge fat ass. When the crowd booed Steph so loud she couldn't talk she kept looking away smiling and laughing. Whenever Steph talked the crowd booed so loudly that we weren't able to hear her. I still don't know what she said. HHH got booed, called a asshole. Punk chants, Yes chants, douchebag, tool, you sold out, nonstop. Kane got booed as well.

-Paul Bearer announcement had the crowd on their feet cheering and clapping for several minutes.

-Batista got booed like nuts. Even the previews for him got booed. You cant wrestle, you look winded, you suck, boo, chants about bad shape, bootista, and more. Dude is horrible and in such bad health. It was pathetic to see. His powerbomb to D-Bry was shit and the crowd called him on a few moves he botched. You could see he was pissed. Orton was booed at well. After Raw went off the air Big Show came to D-Brys rescue then we he got overpowered Cena came out. Finished the night with all three doing their finisher to Orton.

-Fandango and his bimbo v Santino and Emma was great. The dancing to 'dango was funny but god damn Emma is huge. The arena blew up for him. God damn she is hot was well. Match was okay but fuck Emma can wrestle.

-When Ziggy drove up to the ramp in the car and came out the place blew up. I jumped out my seat and screamed (not expecting him to be there) then Aaron Paul runs out of the car (also didn't know he was there) and the place went nuts. Jesse chants and Ziggler chants galore. Short match but still Aaron Paul was clearly loving it as he was standing on the announcer table.

-Cena was great. Chicago fucking hates him and he kept breaking character clearly. Between booing him, cheering that he can't wrestle, and cheering that the Wyatts got him it was loud and fun.

Overall I may be missing some stuff but RAW was great. The crowd was over the top loud, insane, and so not PG so I'm assuming 90% of this was muted live. Ill add more if I remember.

Also June 1st, Payback PPV in Chicago!
Old 03-03-2014, 11:58 PM

Well at least they acknowledged Punk. A tease like that means there may be more to the story than we're being told. Hasn't his body been in bad shape the last few years. Maybe his doctor told him take time off now or else. But if the WWE was seriously "done" with him they wouldn't have done what they did tonight.
10/18 -- King Diamond
11/01 -- Suffocation