Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

The Story So Far -- Lawrence, KS -- September 30th, 2014
Coheed and Cambria -- Boston, MA -- September 28th, 2014
Vixen -- Madrid, Spain -- September 27th, 2014
Crowbar -- Vancouver, British Columbia -- September 28th, 2014
Saviours -- San Francisco, CA -- September 27th, 2014

  #3001  
Old 02-07-2014, 04:00 AM
dcmetal108's Avatar
dcmetal108 dcmetal108 is offline
Some People Call Me The White Devil
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 7,643
Quote:
Originally Posted by WOLVERINEKILLS View Post
Basically Manks got on his twitter and encouraged some of his friends to post here claiming I was having a 'meltdown'. He is making various claims of me ripping off pukeboxmetal.com. The place where everyone apparently goes for shitty metal reviews (their facebook page has a whopping 200 something 'Likes' so there may be a few people there who disagree with my sentiments). So everytime I post he follows it up with some cheapshot aiming for attention or to belittle me or my website which is funny because some people who know him in person claim he's far too prissy to do that to anyone face to face.

NickLed has his panties in a wad because I called his Mayhem Fest prediction wrong even though he lucked out & got 2 of the bands correct. His 'friend' talked to one of the bands who told him Korn, A7X, Asking Alexandria and In This Moment were locked in. He got butt hurt when I told him it was BS. Whats funny is ITM conducted an interview a few days ago saying they were considering different summer tour offers even though Nick's 'friend' says they were on the tour months ago. They may play but it would be coincidence unless ITM is BSing. Plus he was mad because I called him out on harassing my ex gf for nude pics constantly.

So that is where the drama is stemming from. You will probably have Detuned chime in with a link and a story about this via theprp.com in a few minutes.
lol I stopped reading this when you said pukeboxmetal.com. Are you in the 2nd grade or something where that would have been funny?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenheart View Post
__________________
www.apocalypticdemise.com
Reply With Quote
  #3002  
Old 02-07-2014, 04:15 AM
kalfitegrdan's Avatar
kalfitegrdan kalfitegrdan is offline
THIS IS LHHC!
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: DeKalb, IL
Posts: 3,853
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
lol I stopped reading this when you said pukeboxmetal.com. Are you in the 2nd grade or something where that would have been funny?
Seriously. At least JukeboxMetal has something to offer instead of just copying and pasting shit that's readily available elsewhere on the web.
__________________
10/3 Judas Priest ?
10/4 Deceased ?
10/18 Satan
10/21 King Diamond
10/22 Tombs ?
10/23 Pentagram ?
11/1 Kult ov Azazel
Reply With Quote
  #3003  
Old 02-07-2014, 04:56 AM
dcmetal108's Avatar
dcmetal108 dcmetal108 is offline
Some People Call Me The White Devil
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 7,643
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalfitegrdan View Post
Seriously. At least JukeboxMetal has something to offer instead of just copying and pasting shit that's readily available elsewhere on the web.
Can we plug my site while we're at it? lol. At least I write my own reviews.
__________________
www.apocalypticdemise.com
Reply With Quote
  #3004  
Old 02-07-2014, 05:43 AM
smearCampaign's Avatar
smearCampaign smearCampaign is offline
...the dead are among us!
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: michigan
Posts: 1,745
Holy shit. Wolverinekills.com might be the shittiest looking abortion of a website I've seen since '97. Just download a halfway decent wordpress theme.
__________________
10/3 - Prosanctus Inferi / Horrendous
10/11 - Acid Witch
10/21 - Pallbearer / Tombs / Vattnet Viskar
Reply With Quote
  #3005  
Old 02-07-2014, 06:45 AM
detuned detuned is offline
Banned Asshole
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,520
a friend of mine attended a kevin lyman lecture and he said that a former uproar band fronted by a pair of silicone bags is on the mayhem mainstage this summer

also, asking alexandria has been officially announced for warped. mayhem fans can rest easy now!!

Last edited by detuned; 02-07-2014 at 06:47 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #3006  
Old 02-07-2014, 07:23 AM
mankvill's Avatar
mankvill mankvill is offline
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 21,900
Blog Entries: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by WOLVERINEKILLS View Post
__________________
09/26 - Black Cobra
09/29 - Interpol
09/30 - The Story So Far
10/05 - Macabre
10/07 - Knuckle Puck
Reply With Quote
  #3007  
Old 02-07-2014, 07:37 AM
Skyline Chili Buoy Skyline Chili Buoy is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: St. Charles, Illinois
Posts: 28
Some would call what Wolverinekills does plagiarism on a terribly dated site. I think he is just trying to create an aggregate list of articles and rumors, sans attribution, while bringing back a retro geocities style of web design.
Reply With Quote
  #3008  
Old 02-07-2014, 07:41 AM
smearCampaign's Avatar
smearCampaign smearCampaign is offline
...the dead are among us!
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: michigan
Posts: 1,745
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyline Chili Buoy View Post
Some would call what Wolverinekills does plagiarism on a terribly dated site. I think he is just trying to create an aggregate list of articles and rumors, sans attribution, while bringing back a retro geocities style of web design.
BOOM. This guy just TL;DR'd half this thread.
__________________
10/3 - Prosanctus Inferi / Horrendous
10/11 - Acid Witch
10/21 - Pallbearer / Tombs / Vattnet Viskar
Reply With Quote
  #3009  
Old 02-07-2014, 07:42 AM
Datjazzfusion Datjazzfusion is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 249
Quote:
Originally Posted by WOLVERINEKILLS View Post
Basically Manks got on his twitter and encouraged some of his friends to post here claiming I was having a 'meltdown'. He is making various claims of me ripping off pukeboxmetal.com. The place where everyone apparently goes for shitty metal reviews (their facebook page has a whopping 200 something 'Likes' so there may be a few people there who disagree with my sentiments). So everytime I post he follows it up with some cheapshot aiming for attention or to belittle me or my website which is funny because some people who know him in person claim he's far too prissy to do that to anyone face to face.

NickLed has his panties in a wad because I called his Mayhem Fest prediction wrong even though he lucked out & got 2 of the bands correct. His 'friend' talked to one of the bands who told him Korn, A7X, Asking Alexandria and In This Moment were locked in. He got butt hurt when I told him it was BS. Whats funny is ITM conducted an interview a few days ago saying they were considering different summer tour offers even though Nick's 'friend' says they were on the tour months ago. They may play but it would be coincidence unless ITM is BSing. Plus he was mad because I called him out on harassing my ex gf for nude pics constantly.

So that is where the drama is stemming from. You will probably have Detuned chime in with a link and a story about this via theprp.com in a few minutes.

WHY DO YOU GIVE A FUCK? WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR LIFE THAT IS OF ANY SIGNIFICANCE?!
Reply With Quote
  #3010  
Old 02-07-2014, 07:51 AM
ravenheart's Avatar
ravenheart ravenheart is offline
Meanwhile, behind the facade of this innocent looking bookstore...
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: England
Posts: 18,405
Chill, Winston.
__________________
www.jukeboxmetal.com
http://jukeboxmetal.blogspot.com

13/10 The Skull
29/10 Saint Vitus
6/11 Gilby Clarke
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 05:22 AM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008