Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Head Wound City -- Los Angeles, CA -- September 21st, 2014
After The Burial -- Flint, MI -- September 20th, 2014
Periphery -- Lansing, MI -- September 19th, 2014
Otherwise -- Sturtevant, WI -- September 19th, 2014
Eluveitie -- Baltimore, MD -- September 19th, 2014

Old 01-24-2014, 12:18 PM
When your grabbing ass with your friends...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
Rumor was if Sting comes back since hogan isn't cleared to wrestle they'd try to get a Sting vs Warrior match.
I would be excited to see that and at the same time there's no way that match would be anything resembling watchable. I don't think it would be Hogan/Warrior '98 Halloween Havoc bad (but really what is?) but Warrior, from looking at Wikipedia, has wrestled 1 match, in 2008, since he was done in WCW. Which is been around 15 years and 1 match. Don't know a damn thing about TNA & Sting. I have read that he's just not that good in the ring anymore but I have no way to know this for a fact. That sounds like a bad match all the way around.
Old 01-24-2014, 01:35 PM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
Rumor was if Sting comes back since hogan isn't cleared to wrestle they'd try to get a Sting vs Warrior match.
Haven't read a single thing about that ever being considred. Complete bullshit if you ask me. At least Sting has been wrestling, Warrior I don't believe has in years. Warrior wasn't even a safe worker back when he was in shape and in the prime of his career. There's no way Sting would agree to a match like that and risk getting hurt this late in the game. The match has zero appeal at this point in time. If Sting wrestles for the WWE, it will only be against guys that he knows will take care of him in the ring.
Old 01-24-2014, 02:25 PM
You can't save me any more than you can save yourself, so stop fucking trying

I've heard people set up scenarios for Sting that work but there's really only one guy he should wrestle, and that's the Undertaker.
11/30 - Devin Townsend
12/06 - Distant Worlds: the Music of Final Fantasy
Old 01-24-2014, 05:34 PM
WHAT THE FUCK...HAVE....I BECOME!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodoftheKings View Post
I lost my shit
Old 01-24-2014, 05:43 PM
WHAT THE FUCK...HAVE....I BECOME!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
Haven't read a single thing about that ever being considred. Complete bullshit if you ask me. At least Sting has been wrestling, Warrior I don't believe has in years. Warrior wasn't even a safe worker back when he was in shape and in the prime of his career. There's no way Sting would agree to a match like that and risk getting hurt this late in the game. The match has zero appeal at this point in time. If Sting wrestles for the WWE, it will only be against guys that he knows will take care of him in the ring.
There has been talk that The Ultimate Warrior may be working one more match as part of his new deal with WWE. Word being talked about backstage is Warrior vs Ryback, likely at WrestleMania XXX. As noted, it's believed the deal with Bill Goldberg is pretty much dead because of money issues.
Old 01-25-2014, 04:21 AM

I have a feeling win or lose Richard Sherman will show up on a Raw before the next season starts. If any athlete was made for pro wrestling who can actually talk well it'd be him.
Old 01-25-2014, 05:52 AM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinister_Chalupa666 View Post
There has been talk that The Ultimate Warrior may be working one more match as part of his new deal with WWE. Word being talked about backstage is Warrior vs Ryback, likely at WrestleMania XXX. As noted, it's believed the deal with Bill Goldberg is pretty much dead because of money issues.
I haven't seen any pages mention that match in at least a month. Doubt it will happen, Ryback has had the worst booking this year and is not believable as a unstoppable monster anymore. Plus, there are plenty of other guys worthy of a wrestlemania spot before Ryback.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 300%_Density View Post
I have a feeling win or lose Richard Sherman will show up on a Raw before the next season starts. If any athlete was made for pro wrestling who can actually talk well it'd be him.
I wouldn't be surprised if he does show up on RAW. The question is, does Vince want to give the guy a live mic and risk him saying something that isn't PG?
Old 01-25-2014, 06:20 AM

I wouldn't worry. In a heat if the moment, my team just clinched the Super Bowl moment and he didn't then I bet he'd be fine live.

Think of possibilities. Raw is in Denver on the 17th. How much heat would he get there if Seattle wins and he shows up in Denver on Raw. HUGE heat.
Old 01-25-2014, 08:13 AM
I got jumped by 2 thugs... they told me my battery was dead.

People need to look at Sherman's other interviews, where he isn't yelling. Hes a very smart, well spoken, understandable, normal dude.

- Funeral Age
facebook.com/funeralageofficial
funeralage.bandcamp.com
Old 01-25-2014, 08:20 AM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
I wouldn't be surprised if he does show up on RAW. The question is, does Vince want to give the guy a live mic and risk him saying something that isn't PG?
Have you seen Batista's twitter? It's so not PG.

Telling people that boo him to suck his balls