Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Queen -- Columbia, MD -- July 20th, 2014
Deathwish Fest -- Cambridge, MA -- July 22nd, 2014
Queen -- Boston, MA -- July 22nd, 2014
Devourment -- Rochester, NY -- July 21st, 2014
Nine Inch Nails -- Morrison, CO -- July 21st, 2014

  #11  
Old 01-12-2014, 07:22 PM
BloodoftheKings's Avatar
BloodoftheKings BloodoftheKings is offline
Rats off to ya
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Strong Island
Posts: 5,932
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
It does, but I'm hoping it is more violent and not a let down like Legion was.
I remember seeing the trailer for that movie and getting really hyped. I never even bothered to watch it because it got bad reviews and everyone said those parts they showed in the trailer were the only cool parts of the movie.

I, Frankenstien just looks kinda dumb though.
__________________
8/3 - Boris/Subrosa

Last edited by BloodoftheKings; 01-12-2014 at 07:24 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 01-12-2014, 09:09 PM
dcmetal108's Avatar
dcmetal108 dcmetal108 is offline
Some People Call Me The White Devil
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 7,547
Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodoftheKings View Post
I remember seeing the trailer for that movie and getting really hyped. I never even bothered to watch it because it got bad reviews and everyone said those parts they showed in the trailer were the only cool parts of the movie.

I, Frankenstien just looks kinda dumb though.
Yeah I saw it in theaters and was hugely let down. Though it was odd because I remembered it being pushed as a R rated film then when it came out they gave it a PG-13 rating.
__________________
www.apocalypticdemise.com
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 01-13-2014, 08:50 AM
mastodon421's Avatar
mastodon421 mastodon421 is offline
Not popular in Buffalo
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Swampscott,Massachusetts
Posts: 6,614
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
Yeah I saw it in theaters and was hugely let down. Though it was odd because I remembered it being pushed as a R rated film then when it came out they gave it a PG-13 rating.
Legion was R, it just sucked.
__________________
8/9 Summer Slaughter
9/28 Coheed and Cambria

http://maitlandsmadness.blogspot.com/
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 01-13-2014, 09:24 AM
MetalIsArt's Avatar
MetalIsArt MetalIsArt is offline
Long live Ronnie James Dio
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Dendermonde, Flanders
Posts: 2,684
Blog Entries: 1
Transcendence
Interstellar
X4
Noah
The Expendables III
The Monuments Men
Godzilla
Gone Girl
Cub (a new Flemish horror movie)

That's it, and then some belgian release dates: The Wolf Of Wall Street, American Hustle & Out Of The Furnace.

2015 looks horrible, but somehow I've managed to find 5-6 films I'd love to see. Too early though ;-)
__________________
Jump in the fire

My album collection: http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=10683&page=16

Last edited by MetalIsArt; 01-13-2014 at 09:34 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 01-13-2014, 11:46 AM
John The Drummer's Avatar
John The Drummer John The Drummer is offline
PAAAAAAANTURRRUUUHHHHHH!! !!!!
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 4,332
I'm stoked for X4. The Wolverine kicked SO MUCH ASS, and I hope X4 continues it's ass kicking.
__________________
- Dalla Nebbia
facebook.com/dallanebbiamusic
dallanebbia.bandcamp.com

- Funeral Age
facebook.com/funeralageofficial
funeralage.bandcamp.com
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 01-13-2014, 02:35 PM
Natrlhi's Avatar
Natrlhi Natrlhi is offline
Metal is proof that Satan loves us and wants us to be happy.
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Cleveland, OH
Posts: 7,737
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalIsArt View Post
That's it, and then some belgian release dates: The Wolf Of Wall Street, American Hustle & Out Of The Furnace.
I've not seen Furnace yet, but those other two are both great. Wolf has more T&A in it than I saw both times I went to Spring Break combined. (plus it's a damn good story, like Goodfellas but about stock brokers instead of mobsters)
__________________
8/1 SummersLaughter (?)
8/9 Boris / Atlas Moth / SubRosa (?)
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 01-13-2014, 11:52 PM
SomewhereInTime72's Avatar
SomewhereInTime72 SomewhereInTime72 is offline
HEY! LISTEN!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: BKLYN NY
Posts: 12,966
Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post
In a weird way, I think I, Frankenstein actually looks pretty good?
Realllllly? I thought it seemed pretty awful.
__________________
"So yeah, monkey prostitution has happened."
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 01-14-2014, 06:08 AM
dcmetal108's Avatar
dcmetal108 dcmetal108 is offline
Some People Call Me The White Devil
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 7,547
Quote:
Originally Posted by mastodon421 View Post
Legion was R, it just sucked.
haha my AMC theater had it labeled as PG13.
__________________
www.apocalypticdemise.com
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 01-14-2014, 06:47 AM
MetalIsArt's Avatar
MetalIsArt MetalIsArt is offline
Long live Ronnie James Dio
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Dendermonde, Flanders
Posts: 2,684
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by John The Drummer View Post
I'm stoked for X4. The Wolverine kicked SO MUCH ASS, and I hope X4 continues it's ass kicking.
The mid-credits scene alone was worth it.
__________________
Jump in the fire

My album collection: http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=10683&page=16
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 01-14-2014, 06:48 AM
MetalIsArt's Avatar
MetalIsArt MetalIsArt is offline
Long live Ronnie James Dio
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Dendermonde, Flanders
Posts: 2,684
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natrlhi View Post
I've not seen Furnace yet, but those other two are both great. Wolf has more T&A in it than I saw both times I went to Spring Break combined. (plus it's a damn good story, like Goodfellas but about stock brokers instead of mobsters)
Well, I'm a bit biased: I'm a huge fan of Scorcese, Bale & The Law
__________________
Jump in the fire

My album collection: http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=10683&page=16
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 04:28 AM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008