Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

King Diamond -- Denver, CO -- October 24th, 2014
Pallbearer -- Toronto, Ontario -- October 24th, 2014
Judas Priest -- Evansville, IN -- October 22nd, 2014
Pearl Jam -- Denver, CO -- October 22nd, 2014
Arch Enemy -- Baltimore, MD -- October 23rd, 2014

Old 01-08-2014, 10:12 AM
And now itís time to pull through. Something I must do with or without you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
You didn't know that?

It was insanely clear the moment they announced him coming back.
I guess I was being dumb but damn the amount of times they mentioned his name on Raw and promo vids pretty lame. Dude is like 44 and will def have some ring rust but then again WWE creative thought The Rock being champ was brilliant so that wont stop em from putting the strap on him.

Also why the hell is Daniel Bryan with the Wyatt Family what a lame storyline that will go nowhere.
Old 01-08-2014, 10:52 AM
Rats off to ya

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
You didn't know that?

It was insanely clear the moment they announced him coming back.
It should have been obvious to me but I still wanted to believe that Daniel Bryan would win. It wasn't until they had Bryan join the Wyatts that I lost all hope.

As dumb as making the Rock champion was, it made sense from a business standpoint. Batista coming back and immediately being put in the main event of the 30th Wrestlemania is stupid on a whole other level. Batista has only been gone for 3 years and even at the peak of his popularity he was never anywhere near as big as the Rock.

Last edited by BloodoftheKings; 01-08-2014 at 10:56 AM.
Old 01-08-2014, 12:03 PM
I got jumped by 2 thugs... they told me my battery was dead.

Batista coming is cool and all, but I don't see it saving the company at all. Maybe for a couple weeks... but in the long run, nuh-uh.

This has been such a terrible build up to Wrestlemania. And as Blood stated above, Byran joining the Wyatts = terrible. I love D-Bry, I enjoy the Wyatts, but please keep them separate.

If I was a shitty WWE writer I'd have Shield vs Wyatts at WM, then have the nWo come out and beat all them up, blah blah blah.

- Funeral Age
facebook.com/funeralageofficial
funeralage.bandcamp.com
Old 01-08-2014, 12:16 PM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by 300%_Density View Post
Not sure how Too Cool got elevated to "legends" but they are atleast fun to watch.

Outlaws were cool but it seems random and thrown in that they are aligning with Punk.
It's pretty sad that they actually introduced those two goofs as legends. Scotty and Grandmaster looked so out of place standing up there with the other guys. Everyone up there is worthy of being called a legend expect those two annoying fucks. Being a popular comedy act for three years does not equal legend. In fact, I still think the big reason they got over was because of how over Rikishi was. The Outlaws teaming with Punk does make sense. DX was anti-authority and that's always been one of Punk's main character traits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodoftheKings View Post
As if the Divas division couldn't get any worse, Kaitlyn's contract is up and she is no longer with the company. I guess that explains why she was completely buried the past few months. Some suggested this is also the reason Aksana is getting pushed.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I love Kaitlyn She had improved so much since she first debuted a couple years ago. She seemed to always be getting better at what she did. I thought there was potential for her to be bigger than what she's been so far. She's only in he mid 20s, so she can take some time off and can still come back at some point. Aksana has gotten better in the ring recently. Still, taking three years to go from "fucking horrible" to "just passable" isn't saying much. Kaitlyn has the same amount of experience and was much further along skill wise. She delivered a pretty nice looking Spear to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamclark52 View Post
It'll be a sad day when Natalya Neidharts contract is up.
She helps with training the Diva's. I think she'll always have a job with the WWE because of that. If she does go into a backstage role I will miss seeing that cute smile and smoking body though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodoftheKings View Post
Paige and Emma should be getting called up to the main roster sometime this year so at least there's that to look forward to.
That all depends on if they use them right on the main roster. The booking on NXT is so much different than what's on RAW and Smackdown. NXT is easily the WWE's best booked show right now, so things could change for the worse when those two get called up. They will get the call at some point this year, I believe. But I bet they'll fuck it up like 90 percent of what the WWE does on the main shows now.

Paige needs a character before she debuts. Yeah, she can wrestle and has a unique look to her but outside of the whole "anti-diva" thing she has no character which is odd for NXT. If they decide to keep the same gimmick with Emma, the only way it will work on the main roster is if you make her a valet to another comedic wrestler like Santino Marella. I think her goofy entrance and persona will be more accepted by the WWE audience doing it that way. People will think "well, she's with Santino, it makes perfect sense that she's a goofball". If they just throw her on the main roster with her current character all by herself, I don't think it will work as well.

I'm not sure about Batista winning the Rumble. Does anyone else think a match with Lesnar at mainia is possible? The Animal vs. The Beast has some marketability to it.
Old 01-08-2014, 01:31 PM
I've seen some things, man. And some stuff. I wouldn't recommend it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDoomsayerX View Post
It seems almost certain now that Batista will win the Royal Rumble
Maybe Vince will tear both his quads again to celebrate.
Old 01-08-2014, 02:52 PM
I've seen some things, man. And some stuff. I wouldn't recommend it.

9:30 tonight, WWE makes their "Huge Announcement". It'll be streaming live on wwe.com
Old 01-08-2014, 02:58 PM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by John The Drummer View Post
This has been such a terrible build up to Wrestlemania.
Wrestlemainia isn't until April 6th. We don't even know any of the matches yet. The Royal Rumble hasn't even happened, so the build up hasn't even begun. I like to shit on the WWE fucking things up as much as anyone but this is a bit premature.
Old 01-08-2014, 04:12 PM
The infection has been removed, the soul of this machine has improved!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PVH5150 View Post
9:30 tonight, WWE makes their "Huge Announcement". It'll be streaming live on wwe.com
The announcement is the WWE Network. More ways to separate us from our $...HUGE I tell ya!
Old 01-08-2014, 05:39 PM

Anyone watching this announcement?
Old 01-08-2014, 05:43 PM

Wrestlemania included? Every single PPV ever? $9.99/month?

SOLD!