Rainbow Bar & Grill 42nd Anniversary -- West Hollywood, CA -- April 13th, 2014
The Goddamn Gallows -- Long Beach, CA -- April 16th, 2014
Unearth -- Ottawa, Ontario -- April 15th, 2014
Black Sabbath -- Ottawa, Ontario -- April 13th, 2014

Old 01-06-2014, 09:55 AM
Bring Me The Horizon > Opeth

New Origin album - "Omnipresent"

Quote:
"So in a couple of days, we're off to the land of OZ to start working on the 6th ORIGIN album entitled Omnipresent. Again, we are very lucky to have Nuclear Blast USA on our side to support and release the album. We figured it would only make sense to return to Chapman Recording in Lenexa, KS and torture poor Robert Rebeck with our decompositions, until he's able to (at risk of his own sanity) chip away at this mess of music and render it into a cohesive auditory masterpiece! As usual, expect all the classic ORIGIN devices and surprises that drives this band with every new album. Be ready for heaviness; this album is going to crush.

Speaking of old and new, we are also very excited to mark the studio premier of Jason Keyser as ORIGIN's vocalist. Please send him your love, prayers, general good energy, meditation, money, etc. for we are surely sure to ‘show him a good time’ in the studio. ORIGIN records albums in a somewhat masochistic, chaotic, and senseless fashion. It's our best trick, and we need the best guy for our best trick, so that's why we have Jason. He's had two years of hard road work with the band and we know he’s the guy. For those that weren't aware, ORIGIN recorded Entity as a trio without a proper vocalist, so we are very excited to have Jason in to do what a proper vocalist is supposed to do, and in the end leave less work for Paul and Mike!

So, in closing, cheers to 2013. In 2014 Omnipresent, by ORIGIN will be everywhere. See you on tour!"
Lenexa, KS is literally within walking distance of me!
04/24 - Iron Reagan
05/13 - SLAYER
Old 01-06-2014, 10:21 AM
You can't save me any more than you can save yourself, so stop fucking trying

I'm really excited to hear Jason with Origin, he was awesome on that album he did with Skinless.
07/04 - Agalloch
08/23 - Alice in Chains
12/06 - the Music of Final Fantasy