Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Queen -- Columbia, MD -- July 20th, 2014
Deathwish Fest -- Cambridge, MA -- July 22nd, 2014
Queen -- Boston, MA -- July 22nd, 2014
Devourment -- Rochester, NY -- July 21st, 2014
Nine Inch Nails -- Morrison, CO -- July 21st, 2014

Old 12-09-2013, 09:20 PM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

WWE offered Styles a contract a few months ago and he denied it because WWE was offering like a tenth of what he was making.
Old 12-09-2013, 11:45 PM
WHAT THE FUCK...HAVE....I BECOME!!!!

I Lol'd hard at everyone booing the Bella Twins knowing that AJ should have won that. They are really trying to push them but no one is going to stop liking AJ cause she's just so goddamn amazing <3
Old 12-10-2013, 06:43 AM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinister_Chalupa666 View Post
I Lol'd hard at everyone booing the Bella Twins knowing that AJ should have won that. They are really trying to push them but no one is going to stop liking AJ cause she's just so goddamn amazing <3
And shes so god damn sexy
Old 12-10-2013, 07:11 AM
You can't save me any more than you can save yourself, so stop fucking trying

As long as a Bella is attached to Cena you'll never get rid of them.
10/18 -- King Diamond
11/01 -- Suffocation
Old 12-10-2013, 12:09 PM
PAAAAAAANTURRRUUUHHHHHH!! !!!!

Actually watched about 2/3, maybe a little more, of RAW last night (mainly because it was here in Seattle...) and man... I REALLY wish I could have been there. The matches were actually entertaining, the crowd seemed really energetic (especially with D-Bry) and yeah, just an all around great show!

Now if to see if the New Age Outlaws do have one more match

- Funeral Age
facebook.com/funeralageofficial
funeralage.bandcamp.com
Old 12-12-2013, 05:04 AM
The infection has been removed, the soul of this machine has improved!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamclark52 View Post
Think of the marketing possibilities; the sheep mask and the goat beard together! You make a goat mask and you'll sell twice as many masks to stupid kids! Or mass produce cheap beards in red, brown and black and sell those to the little bastards!

No, I think Daniel Bryan joining the Wyatts is a great idea. I can't think of anything wrong with it at all.

The more I think about it, the more I believe DB will join the Wyatt's, probably as soon as this Sunday in Houston at TLC on Pay Per View for $49.99.

Otherwise, why would they even introduce the story line?
Old 12-12-2013, 06:30 AM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maideneer View Post
The more I think about it, the more I believe DB will join the Wyatt's, probably as soon as this Sunday in Houston at TLC on Pay Per View for $49.99.

Otherwise, why would they even introduce the story line?
It's $54.99 if you want it in HD

Bryan won't join the Wyatts. He's the most over face on the roster right now and the turn makes zero sense. Heel turns are always better and believable when there's a good motive behind it. Bryan gains nothing from joining the Wyatts. The only reason they brought it up is to add some intrigue to the storyline. Without that, it's just three guys beating the crap out of somebody. They needed to add something else to make it worth watching and Bryan possibly joining them is it.

They could force the heel turn but the fans will never by it. Bryan would be a face again by wrestlemania. Besides, why would the WWE want to turn him since it would just end up putting a huge dent in his merch sales? Bryan is money right now.
Old 12-12-2013, 06:46 AM
The infection has been removed, the soul of this machine has improved!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
It's $54.99 if you want it in HD

Bryan won't join the Wyatts. He's the most over face on the roster right now and the turn makes zero sense. Heel turns are always better and believable when there's a good motive behind it. Bryan gains nothing from joining the Wyatts. The only reason they brought it up is to add some intrigue to the storyline. Without that, it's just three guys beating the crap out of somebody. They needed to add something else to make it worth watching and Bryan possibly joining them is it.

They could force the heel turn but the fans will never by it. Bryan would be a face again by wrestlemania. Besides, why would the WWE want to turn him since it would just end up putting a huge dent in his merch sales? Bryan is money right now.
I think you're giving too much credit to the writing team. Remember this is the WWE we're talking about. Ever look at a job description for Raw or SmackDown writer when they post it on their careers webpage? It's not even a requirement that the candidate knows or even likes WWE, guys and gals who write for Seinfeld and Friends are the brains behind all this. They wouldn't know a German suplex from an armbar.

If they are trying to create intrigue with these minor occurrences of Husky Harris appearing on the screen once an episode, it's really not doing the trick and no one really cares or is really buying it anyway. It would be more plausible if they were seeking someone like Heath Slater who is total backwoods even though no one cares about him anyway. I just think it's a complete stretch to want people to believe DB is a potential candidate for the Wyatt's.

I don't think it's adding anything to the story, it's just sorta weird.
Old 12-12-2013, 07:32 AM
You can't save me any more than you can save yourself, so stop fucking trying

Quote:
I think you're giving too much credit to the writing team. Remember this is the WWE we're talking about. Ever look at a job description for Raw or SmackDown writer when they post it on their careers webpage? It's not even a requirement that the candidate knows or even likes WWE, guys and gals who write for Seinfeld and Friends are the brains behind all this. They wouldn't know a German suplex from an armbar.

If they are trying to create intrigue with these minor occurrences of Husky Harris appearing on the screen once an episode, it's really not doing the trick and no one really cares or is really buying it anyway. It would be more plausible if they were seeking someone like Heath Slater who is total backwoods even though no one cares about him anyway. I just think it's a complete stretch to want people to believe DB is a potential candidate for the Wyatt's.

I don't think it's adding anything to the story, it's just sorta weird.
You hit the nail right on the head. If the WWE had any sense he wouldn't even be in this angle, he'd be the champion.
10/18 -- King Diamond
11/01 -- Suffocation
Old 12-12-2013, 07:37 AM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
It's not even a requirement that the candidate knows or even likes WWE, guys and gals who write for Seinfeld and Friends are the brains behind all this.
I'm guessing it's the people who wrote for Friends because the WWE is about as dull as that show was. At least if the Seinfeld writers were coming up with stuff the WWE would be worth watching. It is pretty sad though that the WWE usually hires out of work TV writers to come up with a lot of their stuff. That's why NXT is booked better than RAW and Smackdown. Dusty Rhodes and Triple H are in charge there.

I guess the story with the Wyatts wanting Bryan to join is a bit weird. But since when have the Wyatts not been weird? If they want to expand the Wyatt family there's a few guys in NXT they could probably call up to fill the roles.