Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Misery Signals -- Toronto, Ontario -- August 23rd, 2014
Rhapsody of Fire -- Cd. Obregon, Mex -- August 24th, 2014
Sleep -- Boston, MA -- August 24th, 2014
Alice in Chains -- Rama, Ontario -- August 23rd, 2014
Boris -- Santa Cruz, CA -- August 21st, 2014

Old 12-06-2013, 06:53 AM
The infection has been removed, the soul of this machine has improved!

Probably wanted to imitate MLB, NFL, NHL, NBA. Almost like being in the military with a uniform code when on leave in some port somewhere.

I once worked at a restaurant where they imitated the dress code for Cheesecake Factory. Everyone dresses in all white there, so I always felt like I was working with nurses and doctors, it was very strange and everyone hated it.
Old 12-06-2013, 08:57 AM
Concert Veteran

I've been reading over the last few days that CM Punk is pretty banged up again. He tweeted something about having busted up ribs and there is also talk of some kind of back injury. Since he's booked in a handicap match against The Shield at TLC, maybe they should have them take Punk out so he can rest up and then return at the Rumble.

I still think Punk has problems with his knee which he supposedly re-injured in his match with Lesnar at Summerslam. Punk has said himself he only has a couple years left. It looks like he might go down the same path as Austin, Foley and Edge where injuries ended their in ring career too early. If he only lasts another few years he'll be the same age Austin and Edge were when they had to retire. Hopefully, he can work something out with the WWE and take an extended break and some point in the near future but with WrestleMania season approaching that probably won't happen.
Old 12-06-2013, 09:12 AM
Rats off to ya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
He tweeted something about having busted up ribs and there is also talk of some kind of back injury.
He said on Raw that his ribs are messed up because he got speared by Roman Reigns so I'm pretty sure that's just part of the story.

I was hoping Punk would be in the main event for Mania but the rumor right now is that it's gonna be Punk v. HHH. That could be a pretty good match I guess.

On an unrelated note I was watching the new NXT yesterday and I was actually really impressed with the Divas match. It was Paige v. Natalya for the women's championship. I think it was the first episode of any wrestling show I've seen where the women's match was the best one. I don't get why the divas matches on the main roster can't be like this.
Old 12-06-2013, 10:00 AM
You can't save me any more than you can save yourself, so stop fucking trying

The top WWE stars are getting old fast and they better do something soon. John Cena has been going one hundred and ten percent for almost ten years now and eventually the poor guy is just going to break.
11/01 - Suffocation
11/30 - Devin Townsend
12/06 - DistantWorlds:theMusicofFinalFantasy
Old 12-06-2013, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodoftheKings View Post
He said on Raw that his ribs are messed up because he got speared by Roman Reigns so I'm pretty sure that's just part of the story.

I was hoping Punk would be in the main event for Mania but the rumor right now is that it's gonna be Punk v. HHH. That could be a pretty good match I guess.

On an unrelated note I was watching the new NXT yesterday and I was actually really impressed with the Divas match. It was Paige v. Natalya for the women's championship. I think it was the first episode of any wrestling show I've seen where the women's match was the best one. I don't get why the divas matches on the main roster can't be like this.
I watched NXT for the first time last week and saw an number one contenders match between Adrian Neville and Sami Zayn. It was so good. I forgot that watching wrestling could be fun! It's too bad that there's so much great talent down there that ends up getting called up and repackaged as a Swiss yoddler or a Diva with a gas problem. But that's been happening for years.
11/01 - Suffocation
11/30 - Devin Townsend
Old 12-06-2013, 10:18 AM
Rats off to ya

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamclark52 View Post
I watched NXT for the first time last week and saw an number one contenders match between Adrian Neville and Sami Zayn. It was so good. I forgot that watching wrestling could be fun! It's too bad that there's so much great talent down there that ends up getting called up and repackaged as a Swiss yoddler or a Diva with a gas problem. But that's been happening for years.
Zayn v. Neville was great. The championship match between Dallas and Neville was lame though.
Old 12-06-2013, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodoftheKings View Post
Zayn v. Neville was great. The championship match between Dallas and Neville was lame though.
Bo Dallas' commentary during the Zayn-Neville was brutal. It was either incoherent mumbling or terrible catch phrases. I think the mumbling was better. Rene Young's wasn't much better.
11/01 - Suffocation
11/30 - Devin Townsend
Old 12-06-2013, 07:11 PM
D.B.B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamclark52 View Post
They were both big stars in the indies. Those two, along with Solomon Crowe and Kalisko can make some serious noise on the main roster.
Old 12-06-2013, 08:19 PM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

So word going around WWE right now is that Punk and Del Rio are saying they plan on retiring within the next 2-3 years.

Punk because of how beat up he is lately and Del Rio because of age.

Punk has opening said though he only has a few years left if that and doesn't plan on sticking around forever.
Old 12-06-2013, 09:05 PM
I'm reaching out for something else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
So word going around WWE right now is that Punk and Del Rio are saying they plan on retiring within the next 2-3 years.

Punk because of how beat up he is lately and Del Rio because of age.

Punk has opening said though he only has a few years left if that and doesn't plan on sticking around forever.
Well Punk should be put in a program with Dean Ambrose already and put prestige into that damn US title!
Tough Mudder-10/26