Lich King -- Burlington, VT -- July 28th, 2014
Dillinger Escape Plan -- Brooklyn, NY -- July 31st, 2014
Cannibal Corpse -- South Burlington, VT -- July 28th, 2014
Nine Inch Nails -- Camden, NJ -- July 30th, 2014

Old 11-26-2013, 12:25 PM
PAAAAAAANTURRRUUUHHHHHH!! !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamclark52 View Post
I'm still calling it: Cena verses Rock III at Wrestlemania.

Match one he lost.
Match two he won.
Match three he claims his slot as the biggest star in the history of the industry.
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE NO!!!

I wonder if Vinny Mac will make Cena end Taker's streak.....
(I know, it won't happen... but he is Super Cena)

- Funeral Age
facebook.com/funeralageofficial
funeralage.bandcamp.com
Old 11-26-2013, 12:27 PM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
So even though she is big on the Total Divas show WWE is thinking about dropping Eva Marie during 2014.
I haven't read that anywhere. The chick gets heat from the live crowds because she's an unlikeable bitch and is totally unworthy of the spot she has. Plus, she can't wrestle for shit. Just look at Vickie Guerrero, if the crowd gives you heat, Vince will keep you around unless you royally fuck up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maideneer View Post
Thank god, she's awful. So is JoJo, so useless. btw, I just read that Steph McMang (Razor voice there) just signed a deal for herself for $325,000 per for 3 years as an in ring performer. Talk about conflict of interest paying off big time.
Jojo is only 19 and just started. I know it's only women's wrestling but I would at least give her two years before I'd say she's useless. People seem to forget that Trish Stratus was god awful in the ring when she first started with the WWF and look how good she became. You never know what may become of someone in wrestling once they get a little experience under their belt.
Old 11-26-2013, 12:32 PM
The infection has been removed, the soul of this machine has improved!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
Jojo is only 19 and just started. I know it's only women's wrestling but I would at least give her two years before I'd say she's useless. People seem to forget that Trish Stratus was god awful in the ring when she first started with the WWF and look how good she became. You never know what may become of someone in wrestling once they get a little experience under their belt.
Considering I almost never see her in the ring, it's tough to get behind that person. Besides, isn't that what NXT is for? She's a roster spot in the big leagues when she should be playing Double A ball.
Old 11-26-2013, 12:43 PM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Considering I almost never see her in the ring, it's tough to get behind that person. Besides, isn't that what NXT is for? She's a roster spot in the big leagues when she should be playing Double A ball.
Yeah, she should do some time down in NXT. There are some people who split time between the two rosters, like Summer Rae. In the WWE she's just Fandango's valet and right now in NXT she's part of a whole different storyline with some of the other ladies there. Summer Rae is actually pretty solid in the ring and she does the little things right when it comes to body language and facial expressions. She can be something really good for the Diva's division if she's allowed to show what she can do more on the big stage.

Cesaro pops in and out of NXT as well. At their recent taping's he had a match with William Regal. Luke Harper still shows up there to.
Old 11-26-2013, 02:53 PM
The infection has been removed, the soul of this machine has improved!

By far and away the best part of the night last night was when everybody started chanting "Kosher Butcher" and "Circumcision" over and over. I'm still laughing about it. Hearing it on TV is one thing, but being there was hysterical.
Old 11-26-2013, 03:28 PM
Traditionalist Asshole

Even Vince has to know Cena/Taker will draw more money than Cena/Rock.

Quote:
I haven't read that anywhere. The chick gets heat from the live crowds because she's an unlikeable bitch and is totally unworthy of the spot she has. Plus, she can't wrestle for shit. Just look at Vickie Guerrero, if the crowd gives you heat, Vince will keep you around unless you royally fuck up.

Yea but Trish Stratus didn't need to be good in the ring because she was so hot you would start beating off in public and no one would blame you.

Jojo is just a 4/10.

OK, she's more like a 7 but if there was ever a perfect time for that joke.....plus just about everyone is a 4/10 compared to her.

Last edited by JRA; 11-26-2013 at 03:31 PM.
Old 11-26-2013, 05:56 PM
D.B.B.

Quote:

Cesaro pops in and out of NXT as well. At their recent taping's he had a match with William Regal. Luke Harper still shows up there to.
Cesaro had a match with Sami Zayn (El Generico) on NXT and it was better than anything on the main roster.
Old 11-26-2013, 09:23 PM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

Quote:
Thank god, she's awful. So is JoJo, so useless. btw, I just read that Steph McMang (Razor voice there) just signed a deal for herself for $325,000 per for 3 years as an in ring performer. Talk about conflict of interest paying off big time.
Jojo is shit all around but at least Eva Marie is good to look out.

And i really hope Steph doesn't wrestle. Even if she does I don't ever see her getting the belt, shit would hit the fan if she did.
Old 11-26-2013, 11:16 PM
You can't save me any more than you can save yourself, so stop fucking trying

Triple H can win the WWE Championship, she can win the women's and it'll be 2000 all over again. LONG LIVE THE MCMAHON-HELMSLY ERA!
10/18 -- King Diamond
11/01 -- Suffocation
Old 11-29-2013, 03:45 PM
You can't save me any more than you can save yourself, so stop fucking trying

I caught ten minutes of NXT today and I actually really enjoyed it. The wrestling anyway. It was a number one contenders match between two guys who I've heard of but can't remember their names.

The commentary was horrendous though. Renee Young is a hottie but she's never been good on the mic (be it as a commentator, interviewer or back when she hosted a wrestling show on Canadian TV). Her colleague wasn't too bad. But Bo Dallas joined them (since it was a number one contenders match for his title) and that guy suuuuuuuuuuuucked. When he wasn't stuttering or mumbling what was clear enough to understand was cringe-worthy. But, he could be incredible in the ring.

Overall if I ever see it's on again I will watch it. I could tell in ten minutes how some people say it's better than Raw or Smackdown.
10/18 -- King Diamond
11/01 -- Suffocation