Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Slipknot -- El Paso, TX -- October 29th, 2014
Saint Vitus -- London, England -- October 29th, 2014
King Diamond -- Seattle, WA -- October 28th, 2014
King Diamond -- Salt Lake City, UT -- October 26th, 2014
Raven -- San Francisco, CA -- October 27th, 2014


Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #21  
Old 11-11-2013, 05:20 PM
HugeRockStar HugeRockStar is offline
Trainwreck Architect
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Monteal
Posts: 321
Doomriders setlist?
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 11-12-2013, 11:06 AM
Happy Bunny's Avatar
Happy Bunny Happy Bunny is offline
\m/\m/
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 62
I missed that last NY shows (Spitting Fire) and have other plans on Friday.....what that means is........I'm going to Philly tomorrow night instead! Dammit, I'm not missing them again!!

How was the crowd?
HoF usually do posters....any good merch?

Anybody been to Underground Arts in Philly? New venue...
__________________
Smoke up, do what you must do
Wake up, inhale the earth grown fumes
Higher than mountains, but oh so goddamn deep
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 11-12-2013, 01:48 PM
Onioner Onioner is offline
One who onions things
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Everywhere, CA
Posts: 2,093
Pike works in mysterious ways. My final got bumped up a full week, so looks like I'm going to the LA show!
__________________
Skeletonwitch/Ghoul - 9/23
Saviours/Hazzard's Cure - 9/28
Raven - 10/20
Satan/Slough Feg - 10/25
King Diamond - 8/31
Judas Priest - 11/16
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 11-12-2013, 01:56 PM
InFlamesOfBirchmen InFlamesOfBirchmen is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 704
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Bunny View Post
I missed that last NY shows (Spitting Fire) and have other plans on Friday.....what that means is........I'm going to Philly tomorrow night instead! Dammit, I'm not missing them again!!

How was the crowd?
HoF usually do posters....any good merch?

Anybody been to Underground Arts in Philly? New venue...
The crowd was great. The venue was really small, but seemed perfect for High on Fire. I was about two feet from Matt Pike.

Bring cash, because the merch selection was top-notch. Vinyls for Blessed Black Wings, Surrounded by Thieves, De Vermis and Spitting Fire Vol. 2 (yet not 1, no idea why). I looked but couldn't find a Slave the Hive single, but they should be available now. I picked up the Black Sabbath-esque logo shirt, but they had some Spitting Fire shirts, a new tour shirt, a Slave the Hive shirt, and Richard Pryor tees/hoodies. Still not sure what the deal is with the Richard Pryor connection, but whatever.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 11-12-2013, 02:11 PM
TonyD's Avatar
TonyD TonyD is offline
I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 6,254
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onioner View Post
Pike works in mysterious ways. My final got bumped up a full week, so looks like I'm going to the LA show!
woohoo I'll have to pull a Ferris Bueller on Sebastian's teacher to move his final
__________________
10/6 Torche
11/16 Judas Priest
3/28 At The Gates?
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 11-12-2013, 02:19 PM
Onioner Onioner is offline
One who onions things
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Everywhere, CA
Posts: 2,093
Quote:
Originally Posted by InFlamesOfBirchmen View Post
The crowd was great. The venue was really small, but seemed perfect for High on Fire. I was about two feet from Matt Pike.

Bring cash, because the merch selection was top-notch. Vinyls for Blessed Black Wings, Surrounded by Thieves, De Vermis and Spitting Fire Vol. 2 (yet not 1, no idea why). I looked but couldn't find a Slave the Hive single, but they should be available now. I picked up the Black Sabbath-esque logo shirt, but they had some Spitting Fire shirts, a new tour shirt, a Slave the Hive shirt, and Richard Pryor tees/hoodies. Still not sure what the deal is with the Richard Pryor connection, but whatever.
HoF merch is always great, definitely picking up a shirt. The Richard Pryor thing is because dude lit himself on fire while attempting to freebase cocaine. He was literally high and on fire.
__________________
Skeletonwitch/Ghoul - 9/23
Saviours/Hazzard's Cure - 9/28
Raven - 10/20
Satan/Slough Feg - 10/25
King Diamond - 8/31
Judas Priest - 11/16
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 11-12-2013, 02:28 PM
Sepultura69's Avatar
Sepultura69 Sepultura69 is offline
MAN IS NOT ALONE IN THIS WORLD AND MANKIND IS NOT COMPLETELY ABSURD
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Planet Caravan
Posts: 3,537
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onioner View Post
The Richard Pryor thing is because dude lit himself on fire while attempting to freebase cocaine. He was literally high and on fire.
wow
__________________
8/31 - Sleep
10/19 - D.R.I
11/10 - Judas Priest
11/14 - Slayer
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 11-12-2013, 02:57 PM
mastodon421's Avatar
mastodon421 mastodon421 is offline
Not popular in Buffalo
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Swampscott,Massachusetts
Posts: 6,780
How much was merch? I'm kind of strapped for cash atm, but I really want an HoF shirt.
__________________
11/28 Run the Jewels
12/21 The Red Chord/Despised Icon

http://maitlandsmadness.blogspot.com/
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 11-12-2013, 03:00 PM
anomynous's Avatar
anomynous anomynous is offline
Metal-Setlistcore
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 2,070
The tour shirt and Slave the Hive shirt arent the same thing? Interesting



How was Kvelertak merch?
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 11-12-2013, 03:03 PM
slapguitarer's Avatar
slapguitarer slapguitarer is offline
Buahahahahaha
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: San Jose
Posts: 5,446
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyD View Post
woohoo I'll have to pull a Ferris Bueller on Sebastian's teacher to move his final
plz do

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastodon421 View Post
How much was merch? I'm kind of strapped for cash atm, but I really want an HoF shirt.
Last time I saw 'em I got the Master of Reality shirt for $15
__________________
10/30 KING DIAMOND
11/05 Deafheaven
11/06 Intronaut
12/07 Pallbearer
12/12 Lil B 'The Based God'
12/19 Lil B 'The Based God'
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
high on fire

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 05:23 AM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008