Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Ne Obliviscaris -- Sydney, Australia -- November 27th, 2014
Mastodon -- Newcastle, England -- November 25th, 2014
Exodus -- West Springfield, VA -- November 25th, 2014
Bob Seger -- Saginaw, MI -- November 19th, 2014
Ace Frehley -- Uncasville, CT -- November 21st, 2014

Old 11-05-2013, 01:00 PM
PANNTURRRUHHHHHH!!!!

So is Hogan out of TNA? I don't follow it at all.... as just curious with you guys talking about him makign a guest appearance at Royal Rumble.

ALso..... Tyson Kidd.... HELL YEAH! So awesome to see him back, such a beast in the ring. I hope they get Justin Gabriel away from the "Los Locales" or whatever and put them back together.....

Funeral Age
facebook.com/funeralageofficial

Mesmur
facebook.com/mesmurdoom
Old 11-05-2013, 01:18 PM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by John The Drummer View Post
So is Hogan out of TNA? I don't follow it at all.... as just curious with you guys talking about him makign a guest appearance at Royal Rumble.

ALso..... Tyson Kidd.... HELL YEAH! So awesome to see him back, such a beast in the ring. I hope they get Justin Gabriel away from the "Los Locales" or whatever and put them back together.....
Hogan is gone from TNA and from what I've read on a few sites, has made a verbal agreement to come back to the WWE. As of yet no contract has been signed though.

It was nice to see Tyson Kidd back. Hopefully, they keep him with Natalya as his manager/mouthpiece since he can't talk for shit and Natalya is at least passable on the mic. I thought that Los Locales were Tyson and Ricardo Rodriguez? The tag division is a little crowded right now so i'm not sure where Kidd and Gabriel would fit into it if they got back together. Being a singles competitor and maybe getting a push towards the IC or US title would be better for Kidd right now. Especially, if they want to try and push him because he's on Total Divas.
Old 11-05-2013, 06:05 PM
Lifeís swinging hard but Iím swinging harder.

Hogan wins the rumble then cena vs hogan at wm. dats money right deeeer

also cena busted out a lot of moves last night o_o
Old 11-06-2013, 11:42 AM
with his arms outstretched

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
Well, if he does get TNA, the company will come full circle since he's one of the people who started it and was part of the original ownership. Corgan has his music as his top priority, so being the owner I don't think will be a good thing. As Vince McMahon has shown us, in order to be a successful wrestling company, the majority owner has to be 100 percent committed to the organization.
We'd just have to put up with him (Jarrett) as champion again.
03/07 -- Video Games Live
Old 11-06-2013, 01:08 PM
PANNTURRRUHHHHHH!!!!

Quote:
Hogan is gone from TNA and from what I've read on a few sites, has made a verbal agreement to come back to the WWE. As of yet no contract has been signed though.

I thought that Los Locales were Tyson and Ricardo Rodriguez?
Guess I should have figured since he is in WWE 2k14 (not that it'd matter much if he was still in TNA though...)

Aw snap, I think you may be right on that one. Hopefully they let Ricardo be a singles competator.... he was pretty good from the videos I saw pre-Del Rio announcer.

Funeral Age
facebook.com/funeralageofficial

Mesmur
facebook.com/mesmurdoom
Old 11-06-2013, 09:33 PM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

So I guess WWE offered AJ Styles a contract at 20% of what TNA pays him, he said no deal and is rumored to be going back to TNA but mainly wrestling overseas until TNA signs him again.
Old 11-07-2013, 07:22 AM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
So I guess WWE offered AJ Styles a contract at 20% of what TNA pays him, he said no deal and is rumored to be going back to TNA but mainly wrestling overseas until TNA signs him again.
Styles is under contract to TNA right now. Him not having a contract, leaving the company with the belt and defending it in places like Japan and Mexico is all part of the storyline.

I call bullshit on the WWE offer. Styles may not be that big of a deal to the WWE but i'm sure there are a number of people in management who know the ring veteran Styles is and what he brings to the table. If he would to be offered something by the WWE i'm sure it would be respectable.
Old 11-07-2013, 08:35 AM
with his arms outstretched

Quote:
Styles is under contract to TNA right now. Him not having a contract, leaving the company with the belt and defending it in places like Japan and Mexico is all part of the storyline.

I call bullshit on the WWE offer. Styles may not be that big of a deal to the WWE but i'm sure there are a number of people in management who know the ring veteran Styles is and what he brings to the table. If he would to be offered something by the WWE i'm sure it would be respectable.
Bedsides, what's twenty percent of a bounced cheque?
03/07 -- Video Games Live
Old 11-07-2013, 09:23 AM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

Quote:

WWE wouldn't do anything with him thats why the offer is so long. Styles wouldn't be big in WWE or bring a huge crowd or anything.
Old 11-07-2013, 09:45 AM
The infection has been removed, the soul of this machine has improved!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
Styles wouldn't be big in WWE or bring a huge crowd or anything.
I don't know much about AJ Styles, but I would say that the following roster spots are just as you described.

3MB
Tons of Funk
David Otunga
Ezekiel Jackson
Justin Gabriel
R-Truth
Zack Ryder
Sin Cara
Los Matadores
Curtis Axel
Christian
Great Khali
Hunico/Camacho
Curt Hawkins
Most of the Divas

...and more. The company is loaded with uninteresting people.