Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Dropdead -- Scottsdale, AZ -- August 30th, 2014
Chevelle -- Wallingford, CT -- August 30th, 2014
Morbid Saint -- Riverview, MI -- August 30th, 2014
Third Eye Blind -- Royal Oak, MI -- August 30th, 2014
Sleep -- Pioneertown, CA -- August 30th, 2014

Old 11-03-2013, 03:49 PM
WHAT THE FUCK...HAVE....I BECOME!!!!

Hogan vs Taker for WM30. Calling it now.
Old 11-03-2013, 04:29 PM
Concert Veteran

Hogan isn't in shape to wrestle a match anymore. Especially the caliber of one the fans have come to expect from The Undertaker at wrestlemania. If they don't go with Lesnar against Taker at mania I will be shocked.

Hogan's good to make and appearance in the Royal Rumble for five minutes and then get eliminated. Beyond that he is completely useless for any kind of in ring competition due to how many back surgeries he's had over the last few years. It's worth him being a surprise entrant in the Rumble just for the pop he would get. The arena would completely explode. He could still be part of the wrestelmania card but he would probably have somebody else wrestle on his behalf with him being in their corner.

Punk has not been pushed down the card. They were using him to try and elevate Axel and Ryback. Plus, the fans would get bored with him just like they did with Cena if all he did was stay in the main event and have the belt all the time. It's not like he's sitting aroung doing nothing. This story with Heyman has kept him busy and has given him a legit reason as to why he's been out of the title picture for so long.

Cesaro and Swagger make a good tag team but every time I watch them i'm always thinking that Cesaro is too good to be stuck doing this. Give him the IC title and let him tear it up as a single's wrestler. Someone needs to beat The Honkey Tonk Man for the longest IC title reign of all time. My vote goes to Cesaro.
Old 11-03-2013, 05:10 PM
You can't save me any more than you can save yourself, so stop fucking trying

I've never seen much of Cesaro aside for his WWE stuff but I've heard the guy is an absolute beast in the ring.
11/01 - Suffocation
11/30 - Devin Townsend
12/06 - DistantWorlds:theMusicofFinalFantasy
Old 11-04-2013, 09:10 AM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

Rumor going around is that Billy Corgan (of Smashing Pumpkins and who also owns his own wrestling promotion here in Chicago which is booked by Raven) is in talks to buy TNA with meetings and paperwork already happening.
Old 11-04-2013, 12:05 PM
Rats off to ya

Cesaro is the man.

Old 11-04-2013, 02:44 PM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
Rumor going around is that Billy Corgan (of Smashing Pumpkins and who also owns his own wrestling promotion here in Chicago which is booked by Raven) is in talks to buy TNA with meetings and paperwork already happening.
I also read that Jeff Jarrett and Eric Bischoff are in the running to buy it to. Billy Corgan is the hot rumor right now. I would prefer Jarrett or Bischoff to get ownership. I know Corgan is a big wrestling fan but I would prefer someone to buy it who has knowledge about running a wrestling organization on a national level. TNA's problem has always been having ownership that didn't know how to run a big name wrestling promotion. I would feel more confident about TNA's future if Bischoff or Jarrett got it.

I think Vince paid about 3 million to get WCW. I wouldn't be shocked if TNA was sold for less than a million.
Old 11-04-2013, 02:45 PM
All Work & No Play Makes Jack A Dull Boy.

Quote:
Would that include a theme song with a whiny voice for every superstar?
Old 11-04-2013, 07:47 PM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

I hope if someone buys TNA it isnt Jarrett. Fuck that prick. All I've ever heard is horror stories about him.
Old 11-05-2013, 06:23 AM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
I hope if someone buys TNA it isnt Jarrett. Fuck that prick. All I've ever heard is horror stories about him.
Well, if he does get TNA, the company will come full circle since he's one of the people who started it and was part of the original ownership. Corgan has his music as his top priority, so being the owner I don't think will be a good thing. As Vince McMahon has shown us, in order to be a successful wrestling company, the majority owner has to be 100 percent committed to the organization.
Old 11-05-2013, 10:25 AM
I'm reaching out for something else.

That big show beatdown was nice but show vs orton
Tough Mudder-10/26