Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Neurosis -- Tucson, AZ -- October 18th, 2014
The Empty Hearts -- Cranston, RI -- October 19th, 2014
King Diamond -- Toronto, Ontario -- October 18th, 2014
Satan -- Toronto, Ontario -- October 17th, 2014
Deicide -- Kansas City, MO -- October 17th, 2014

  #1211  
Old 10-30-2013, 11:39 PM
Nater Nater is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Sanford, Maine
Posts: 1,081
How did this go from how fucking awesome Skeletontits new album is to whatever it is now?!
Reply With Quote
  #1212  
Old 10-30-2013, 11:52 PM
adamclark52's Avatar
adamclark52 adamclark52 is offline
You can't save me any more than you can save yourself, so stop fucking trying
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Keswick, Ontario
Posts: 4,815
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nater View Post
How did this go from how fucking awesome Skeletontits new album is to whatever it is now?!
Because the second that poor boy opens his mouth it turns into this.

Has anyone heard the new Sepultura yet? I'm still a little burned the tour got cancelled. I was really looking forward to that show.
__________________
10/24 - Pallbearer
11/01 - Suffocation
11/30 - Devin Townsend
12/06 - Distant Worlds: the Music of Final Fantasy
03/07 - Video Games Live
Reply With Quote
  #1213  
Old 10-31-2013, 03:12 AM
Spiner202's Avatar
Spiner202 Spiner202 is offline
Welcome To My Nightmare...
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,157
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nater View Post
How did this go from how fucking awesome Skeletontits new album is to whatever it is now?!
I guess I'm the only one that wasn't thrilled with the new Skeletonwitch
__________________
11/7 - Artillery/Onslaught
11/27 - DTA/Obituary/Massacre
Reply With Quote
  #1214  
Old 10-31-2013, 04:51 AM
dcmetal108's Avatar
dcmetal108 dcmetal108 is offline
Some People Call Me The White Devil
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 7,675
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWildAndTheYoung View Post
Why must everyone insist on attacking each others opinions for crying out loud....
Because your on the fucking internet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalfitegrdan View Post
So Winds of Plague has a new album out...
It's meh.
Reply With Quote
  #1215  
Old 10-31-2013, 06:00 AM
Sanitarium78's Avatar
Sanitarium78 Sanitarium78 is offline
Concert Veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Buffalo, NY
Posts: 4,108
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWildAndTheYoung View Post
Why must everyone insist on attacking each others opinions for crying out loud....
Wow, you really have no idea how an internet message board works do you?

We join a place like this to state our opinions on the music we love and discuss it with other fans. Attacking others people's opinions is a huge part of what goes on not only on this forum, but most internet forums you can find. You need to think before you say something like "the new Steel Panther song has one of the best metal riffs ever". When you say something like that you better be able to defend it. Unfortunately, there is no defending Steel Panther.

You're getting a lot of hate because Steel Panther is a joke of a band. I don't even think their fans take them seriously, let alone the metal community at large. You can't say something about a joke metal band having one of the best metal riffs ever on an internet forum and not expect the members to come after you.

You need to realize what the statement you made about the Steel Panther riff means. By saying it's one of the best metal riffs ever, you're pretty much saying it's either in the same league or better than anything bands like Sabbath, Priest and the big four have done. That may have not been your intention but that's what you're saying when you call that riff one of the all time best in metal. Most of us here take our metal seriously and will call you out when you make statements like that one.

Last edited by Sanitarium78; 10-31-2013 at 06:02 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #1216  
Old 10-31-2013, 06:15 AM
dcmetal108's Avatar
dcmetal108 dcmetal108 is offline
Some People Call Me The White Devil
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 7,675
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
Wow, you really have no idea how an internet message board works do you?

We join a place like this to state our opinions on the music we love and discuss it with other fans. Attacking others people's opinions is a huge part of what goes on not only on this forum, but most internet forums you can find. You need to think before you say something like "the new Steel Panther song has one of the best metal riffs ever". When you say something like that you better be able to defend it. Unfortunately, there is no defending Steel Panther.

You're getting a lot of hate because Steel Panther is a joke of a band. I don't even think their fans take them seriously, let alone the metal community at large. You can't say something about a joke metal band having one of the best metal riffs ever on an internet forum and not expect the members to come after you.

You need to realize what the statement you made about the Steel Panther riff means. By saying it's one of the best metal riffs ever, you're pretty much saying it's either in the same league or better than anything bands like Sabbath, Priest and the big four have done. That may have not been your intention but that's what you're saying when you call that riff one of the all time best in metal. Most of us here take our metal seriously and will call you out when you make statements like that one.
It's not only about the riff but the fact that he gets so offended when anyone says anything about what he says as if he thinks they are all personal attacks. If there was no arguing, trolling, and telling everyone else they were wrong the internet would be boring.

I mean god damn everyone here has done it/ has had it done to them.

Raven hates everything.
Manks hates some stuff and for some unfuckingknown reason likes J-pop.
We all remember when all I talked about was core (thankfully that has changed).
Reply With Quote
  #1217  
Old 10-31-2013, 07:40 AM
slapguitarer's Avatar
slapguitarer slapguitarer is offline
Buahahahahaha
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: San Jose
Posts: 5,418
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
We all remember when all I talked about was core (thankfully that has changed).


Coulda fooled me
__________________
10/30 KING DIAMOND
11/03 Today Is The Day/Graves At Sea (?)
11/06 Intronaut
11/22 Ghoul (?)
12/12&19(?) Lil B 'The Based God'
Reply With Quote
  #1218  
Old 10-31-2013, 07:53 AM
dcmetal108's Avatar
dcmetal108 dcmetal108 is offline
Some People Call Me The White Devil
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 7,675
Quote:
Originally Posted by slapguitarer View Post


Coulda fooled me
haha should of worded it different. I went from deathcore to hardcore brah!
Reply With Quote
  #1219  
Old 10-31-2013, 08:29 AM
TheWildAndTheYoung's Avatar
TheWildAndTheYoung TheWildAndTheYoung is online now
I'm Young, I'm Wild, And I'm Free
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,249
Quote:
Originally Posted by slapguitarer View Post
Because yours suck



Thank you very much.

Next time I say something about best riffs I'll make sure everyone here approves it.Wait, that would make me care about what people think of my opinions, NOT.
__________________
8/16 - Motley Crue/Alice Cooper
9/27 - Styx
Reply With Quote
  #1220  
Old 10-31-2013, 08:32 AM
mankvill's Avatar
mankvill mankvill is online now
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 22,018
Blog Entries: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
It's not only about the riff but the fact that he gets so offended when anyone says anything about what he says as if he thinks they are all personal attacks. If there was no arguing, trolling, and telling everyone else they were wrong the internet would be boring.

I mean god damn everyone here has done it/ has had it done to them.

Raven hates everything.
Manks hates some stuff and for some unfuckingknown reason likes J-pop.
We all remember when all I talked about was core (thankfully that has changed).
K-pop you fucking philistine
__________________
10/21 - Judas Priest
10/22 - Mastodong
10/23 - The Atlas Moth
10/27 - DJ Qbert
10/29 - Real Friends
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 03:14 PM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008