Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Nine Inch Nails -- Morrison, CO -- July 21st, 2014
Helmet -- West Hollywood, CA -- July 11th, 2014
Mastodon -- Nordfjordied, Norway -- July 18th, 2014
Queens of the Stone Age -- Philadelphia, PA -- July 20th, 2014
Queensryche -- Waukesha, WI -- July 19th, 2014

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Misinformation and Propaganda

Old 10-05-2013, 07:58 AM
Hagbard Celine, H.M., S.H.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the deathmetaler View Post
That was a co-headliner with Megadeth. Not a proper headliner. Technically, their last proper headline tour was in 2007 when they played clubs with Unearth.
It was, but it felt like Slayer headlined show. Slayer played last and their set seemed longer.
Old 10-22-2013, 06:49 PM
7 Holy Paths To Hell And Your Trip Begins...

LOS ANGELES, CA - Tuesday, October 22, 2013 -- To help mark the band's very first performance at the Hollywood Palladium in 25 years, Slayer will play a special, one-time-only set at their show this Sunday, October 27. According to Kerry King, Sunday will be "Old School Slayer Night," and the band's set list will be comprised of songs dating back to the band's inception, will include tracks from the genre-defining Reign In Blood as well as South of Heaven, the band's second Gold album, up to and including 1990's Seasons In The Abyss, their third Gold disc. "We're still putting together the set list," said King, "but we're going to make sure we play one or two rarities as well. Should be a lot of fun for the band as well as the fans." Sunday and Monday's Palladium dates are part of Slayer's five-week North American headline tour - the band's first in two years - that kicks off this Friday, October 25 in Las Vegas. Slayer - guitarist King, Tom Araya/bass, vocals, drummer Paul Bostaph, and guitarist Gary Holt who continues to fill in for the late founding member Jeff Hanneman - will have Gojira and 4ARM support on all dates. Check out the Tour section for further dates and tickets.

http://www.slayer.net/us/news/slayer...palladium-show

Cheers !
PowerMaiden
Old 10-22-2013, 08:01 PM
The infection has been removed, the soul of this machine has improved!

Why bother rehearsing all these 'rare' songs so much if it's gonna be one time only deal? I never understand why bands do that. Work smart, not hard.
Old 10-22-2013, 08:44 PM
Born Again In Blasphemy

If they play something like "Haunting The Chapel" as a one-time deal at the Sunday Palladium show and not the Monday one, I'll be pissed. I probably don't have anything to worry about though.
Old 10-22-2013, 08:50 PM
I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking

One or two rarities? Sounds like they're just gonna replace Disciple and the World Painted Blood songs with early ones.
Old 10-22-2013, 10:27 PM
Smoke Satan, Worship Crack

I scored a ticket in the four pack deal for $38 so I'm going Sunday. I'm not sure if I can make Monday anymore now.
Old 10-23-2013, 12:03 AM
MAN IS NOT ALONE IN THIS WORLD AND MANKIND IS NOT COMPLETELY ABSURD

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerMaiden View Post
LOS ANGELES, CA - Tuesday, October 22, 2013 -- To help mark the band's very first performance at the Hollywood Palladium in 25 years, Slayer will play a special, one-time-only set at their show this Sunday, October 27. According to Kerry King, Sunday will be "Old School Slayer Night," and the band's set list will be comprised of songs dating back to the band's inception, will include tracks from the genre-defining Reign In Blood as well as South of Heaven, the band's second Gold album, up to and including 1990's Seasons In The Abyss, their third Gold disc. "We're still putting together the set list," said King, "but we're going to make sure we play one or two rarities as well. Should be a lot of fun for the band as well as the fans." Sunday and Monday's Palladium dates are part of Slayer's five-week North American headline tour - the band's first in two years - that kicks off this Friday, October 25 in Las Vegas. Slayer - guitarist King, Tom Araya/bass, vocals, drummer Paul Bostaph, and guitarist Gary Holt who continues to fill in for the late founding member Jeff Hanneman - will have Gojira and 4ARM support on all dates. Check out the Tour section for further dates and tickets.

http://www.slayer.net/us/news/slayer...palladium-show

Cheers !
PowerMaiden
Very nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by christopher View Post
I scored a ticket in the four pack deal for $38 so I'm going Sunday. I'm not sure if I can make Monday anymore now.
See ya sunday, buddy.
10/19 - D.R.I
11/10 - Judas Priest
11/14 - Slayer
Old 10-23-2013, 07:50 AM
Not a number, I'm a free man

It'll be interesting to see the setlist.
7/1 - Iron Maiden - Luxembourg
10/31 - Fleetwood Mac
Old 10-23-2013, 08:34 AM
Traditionalist Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyD View Post
One or two rarities? Sounds like they're just gonna replace Disciple and the World Painted Blood songs with early ones.
As they should.
Old 10-23-2013, 09:49 AM
D.B.B.

Just got my tickets for Sunday. Now I just need to find three people to sell them to.