High on Fire -- Los Angeles, CA -- August 19th, 2014
Nothing More -- Baltimore, MD -- August 18th, 2014
Boris -- Vancouver, British Columbia -- August 17th, 2014
Motley Crue -- Alpharetta, GA -- August 16th, 2014

Old 07-30-2013, 08:13 PM
One who onions things

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyD View Post
I'm pretty sure he's for it, did you happen to see the documentary about the Celtic Frost reunion where him and Eric were fighting forever about booking shows in Mexico?
I have seen that documentary actually! Never before have I seen anyone take themselves go goddamn seriously haha.
Impaled (?) - 8/15
Sleep - 8/30
Swans - 9/10
King Diamond - 10/31
Old 07-31-2013, 12:37 AM
MAN IS NOT ALONE IN THIS WORLD AND MANKIND IS NOT COMPLETELY ABSURD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onioner View Post
I'm expecting great things after the masterpiece that was ED. I just hope that dudes willing to do another US tour. One of my biggest concert regrets was not seeing Triptykon three years ago.

I feel your pain. I was gonna go to the Los Angeles date, but I ended up getting my ass kicked really badly by some over abusive security guard at the Yagermeister tour which took place at the Gibson Amphitheater. Slayer was horrible, plagued with terrible shitty sound. It was not worth the two hours of driving up to Universal Studios and driving two hours back down to my house. The damage had been done and i was just way too dead from that event to even think about attending the tryptikon show, which was less than 48 hours after the Yagermeister tour. To this day I still feel like the two biggest concert regrets I have ever had in my life was missing Tripyton, and Missing the stoner legends "SLEEP" on the week of my birthday(in june of 2011 which took place at the Wiltern Theatre in Los Angeles).

11/14 - Slayer
Old 10-22-2013, 10:08 AM
When your grabbing ass with your friends...

Best news of the day.

Melana Chasmata

TRIPTYKON the occult/avant-garde metal project formed by former HELLHAMMER/CELTIC FROST singer, guitarist, and main songwriter Tom Gabriel Fischer (a.k.a. Tom Gabriel Warrior) will release its second album, "Melana Chasmata", on April 15, 2014 (one day earlier internationally). The CD will be made available through a collaboration between the group's own label, Prowling Death Records Ltd., and renowned metal giant Century Media Records. This is the same label partnership already responsible for CELTIC FROST's final album, "Monotheist" (2006), HELLHAMMER's "Demon Entrails" demo compendium (2008), and TRIPTYKON's debut album, "Eparistera Daimones", and "Shatter" EP (2010).

"Melana Chasmata" is evolving to be a vastly varied and strikingly dark and heavy album. The album's title may be translated, approximately, as "black, deep depressions/valleys."

Songwriting, arrangement, and recording sessions for "Melana Chasmata" have occurred, intermittently, since 2011. Among the music available for inclusion on the album are songs such as "Boleskine House", "Stasis", "Gate To My Own Death", "Demon Pact", "Gehinnam", "Tree Of Suffocated Souls", "Unchristian Anthem", and many more. A final track listing for "Melana Chasmata" will be issued in due course, along with further details on both album and artwork.

Much like "Eparistera Daimones", "Melana Chasmata" is being produced by Warrior and TRIPTYKON guitarist V. Santura, and recorded and engineered by V. Santura at his own Woodshed Studio in Bavaria, Germany, as well as at TRIPTYKON's bunker in Zurich, Switzerland.

Says Warrior: "We have been working on 'Melana Chasmata' for some three years, in various shapes and forms. It's not an easy album by any means, and to me personally it reflects an extremely complex gestation period, musically, spiritually, and, due to certain circumstances in my life, emotionally. At the same time, the album unquestionably reflects the continuity I was longing for so much during CELTIC FROST's period of self-destruction and demise. Hearing TRIPTYKON creating such utter darkness again and exploring the potential of these new songs has been incredibly invigorating and inspiring."
Old 10-22-2013, 10:35 AM
Buahahahahaha

8/30 Whirr
9/3 Sete Star Sept
9/19 Punch (?)
10/30 KING DIAMOND
Old 10-22-2013, 11:33 AM
Death by Metal

Whoot whoot!
9/21 - Eluvitie
10/5 - Cheap Trick?
Old 10-22-2013, 11:53 AM
Hagbard Celine, H.M., S.H.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 300%_Density View Post
Best news of the day.
That's an understatement.

There's a high chance this will be the best album of 2014.
Old 10-22-2013, 11:59 AM
Long live Ronnie James Dio

Celtic Frost... lives.

Old 10-22-2013, 12:36 PM
PAAAAAAANTURRRUUUHHHHHH!! !!!!

Awesome! I cant wait. I spun their debut nonstop when it came out.

- Funeral Age
facebook.com/funeralageofficial
funeralage.bandcamp.com
Old 10-22-2013, 01:03 PM
Traditionalist Asshole

At least it's actually pronounceable. I still don't know how to pronounce the title of that debut.
Old 10-22-2013, 01:53 PM
When your grabbing ass with your friends...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRA View Post
At least it's actually pronounceable. I still don't know how to pronounce the title of that debut.
Same here. I always had to google the name and then copy and paste if I was ever typing it on here.