Pallbearer -- Champaign, IL -- October 19th, 2014
Asia -- Las Vegas, NV -- October 17th, 2014
Sammy Hagar -- Las Vegas, NV -- October 18th, 2014

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Old 01-11-2012, 11:24 AM
Traditionalist Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizard in Black 666 View Post
Not so much slacking on my part but THE REAL reason I missed out on Triptykon was because I saw Slayer/Megadeth/anthrax like 2 nights before the Triptykon show. The show was awful, plagued with technical difficulties and super shitty over all Sound and Slayer fucking sucked in every possible way you can think of. I really regret taking the time and effort to go to that show because it was not worth one fucking pennie.. Probably the worst metal concert I have ever attended and definitely not worth the almost 2 hour + drive with traffic. And to top it off I got my ass kicked during the last two songs and kicked out of the venue because the security "didn't like" the fact that I was getting rowdy and headbanging and having a good time at the show(this venue had some really lame and fucked up rules like you were not allowed to leave your seat unless it was for the bathroom or something). Anyways the security did a good number on me and I was left border line broken and bruised. I remember at one point he held me by the wall and started screaming into my face "Did you come to have a good time or come to act like a fucking retard" and he kept repeating it while slamming my head to the floor and wall.

Long story short; the damage was done and my body was too fucked up from that show to go to the Triptykon show which was only 48 hours after the god awfull slayer/megadeth show. I seriously regret missing it cause I keep hearing how loud and heavy their shows are. Hopefully they come back this year because there is no way in hell that I missing them this time. I would have totally made the effort to see them in 2010 but I just wasn't in the mood for another 2 hour drive to LA and more importantly my body was still in very early stages of healing all my bruises and scars that the security left on me.

Holy shit dude. That sucks that you didn't enjoy that show even with security issues aside. I loved being at that show and while there were a couple of annoyances (the crowd sucking for Anthrax, Megadeth going into Trust after Rust In Peace in it's entirety, Slayer not playing Chemical Warfare), I had a blast. And I was even in the pit!
Old 01-11-2012, 11:29 PM
MAN IS NOT ALONE IN THIS WORLD AND MANKIND IS NOT COMPLETELY ABSURD

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRA View Post
Holy shit dude. That sucks that you didn't enjoy that show even with security issues aside.
Yeah man but I didn't even mention the icing on the cake. As the security started pummeling my ass to the ground he starts dragging me like a rag doll on the floor and up a flight of stairs to the exit. And let me tell you bro, those stair cases ain't short and quick. I felt so embarrassed as he was dragging me across the fucking venue infront of everyone to see me while my face and body is hitting all sorts of shit on the fucking floor from boose, piss, food shit ect. And to add the final insult to injury as I am i getting dragged like a bitch on the floor I get smeared by a pile of a vomit(from the floor obviously) that scrapes all the way from my face to the bottom of my feet and shoes, so now I basically have puke and vomit all over my body, a walking pile of "throw up" if you could say

And yeah, smacked me up like a little bitch against the wall and boom, threw my ass right out of the venues double doors during the middle of Angel of Death and Yeah, that's pretty much it. You know I must say...I consider myself a very very laid back and VERY CHILL person because a lot of people that night would have totally complained to management and done something about it, I donno about law suits and shit but no one would have tolerated what I went through that night. And no one should absolutely go through what I went through. I witnessed power being abused at the highest power. It was just one guy by the way. Just one mean ol Ass hat who just wasn't having a good day. And I just happen to be the person he decides to take all his frustration out on. I really didn't do anything at all. I just got out of my seat and was like "FUCK THIS SITTING DOWN RULES BULLSHIT, ITS FUCKIN SLAYER" and i decided to go balls off the wall crazy during angel of death and the next thing I know i get tackled on the floor and yeah the rest i'm not going to repeat. But as I said before; most people would have totally not let something like that slide but I consider my self a very very laid back person.

Very laid back

But yeah i guess that's my 2 cent's reput in .

Last edited by Sepultura69; 01-11-2012 at 11:33 PM.
Old 01-12-2012, 05:56 AM
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T

Oddly enough, the only times I've had trouble with bouncers being dickheads is at decidedly non-metal shows. It's never happened to me, but it's happened to my friends and people around me.

The Modest Mouse show I saw a few years back instantly springs to mind.
10/27 - DJ Qbert
10/29 - Real Friends
Old 10-16-2013, 07:10 PM
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T

Seven years ago tonight.
10/27 - DJ Qbert
10/29 - Real Friends
Old 10-17-2013, 03:33 AM
Hagbard Celine, H.M., S.H.

Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminatus917 View Post
Celtic Frost and Type O Negative.

There are very few shows I'd rather have seen than that one.
I still feel this way to the core.

But I'm really just jealous in general of anyone that's seen Celtic Frost. Especially right around the time mankvill did when Monotheist was coming out.

What ever happened to that thread with the chick that came on here that one night claiming to be one of Tom G Warrior's ex love interests and started talking about his perverted fantasies and what disgusting people we all were for supporting him?
Old 10-17-2013, 06:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminatus917 View Post
What ever happened to that thread with the chick that came on here that one night claiming to be one of Tom G Warrior's ex love interests and started talking about his perverted fantasies and what disgusting people we all were for supporting him?
Eric deleted that thread a long time ago. Holy shit, I forgot all about that chick. I remember she said something about peeing in Paul D'ianno's mouth and all kinds of weird shit.
11/14 - Slayer
Old 10-17-2013, 07:18 AM
Buahahahahaha

That was an entertaining night.
12/07 Pallbearer
12/19 Lil B 'The Based God'
Old 10-17-2013, 07:40 AM

ahahhaha indeed it was. I remember I was on that "thread" posting with MPF, mankvill, and a couple of others that night until like 3 in the morning. Good times. A lot of crazy shit went down that night.
11/14 - Slayer
Old 10-17-2013, 07:40 AM

Why was it deleted? It should have just been locked. Serious mistake not keeping that thread around to read through in subsequent days.
Old 10-17-2013, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sepultura69 View Post
ahahhaha indeed it was. I remember I was on that "thread" posting with MPF, mankvill, and a couple of others that night until like 3 in the morning. Good times. A lot of crazy shit went down that night.
Yeah, I remember you, MPF, mankvill and ravenheart going back and forth with her. I was involved with it too but had to go to bed at 2:00 or so since I had work the next day.

Tags
celtic frost