Raven -- West Hollywood, CA -- October 20th, 2014
Pallbearer -- Champaign, IL -- October 19th, 2014
Asia -- Las Vegas, NV -- October 17th, 2014
Sammy Hagar -- Las Vegas, NV -- October 18th, 2014
Tony MacAlpine -- Vienna, VA -- October 19th, 2014

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > General Chat

Old 10-13-2013, 10:04 PM
THIS IS LHHC!

Oh, shit. Hope ya have a speedy recovery, man!
11/7 Weekend Nachos
11/14 Decapitated ?
11/15 Eyehategod ?
11/21 Foxy Shazam ?
Old 10-16-2013, 09:33 AM
That Guy

Hey guys.

Holy Fuck I was not expecting a thread dedicated to me getting better. thank you so very very much for the well wishes.

A short update on everything that happened. A month a half ago I was diagnosed with Gastritis/Type II Diabetes after being in the hospital for 11 days.

Last Sunday I had to go back to the ER and 2 days later they got rid of my gallbladder.

Right now I am currently going through MAJOR Constipation and it is slowly going away and I am slowly getting better.

Thanks again guys for everything. I really truly appreciate everything!
Old 10-16-2013, 04:33 PM
Traditionalist Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPF View Post
Hey guys.

Holy Fuck I was not expecting a thread dedicated to me getting better. thank you so very very much for the well wishes.

A short update on everything that happened. A month a half ago I was diagnosed with Gastritis/Type II Diabetes after being in the hospital for 11 days.

Last Sunday I had to go back to the ER and 2 days later they got rid of my gallbladder.

Right now I am currently going through MAJOR Constipation and it is slowly going away and I am slowly getting better.

It could be worse. It could be workers constipation.
Old 10-16-2013, 06:14 PM
I got jumped by 2 thugs... they told me my battery was dead.

Quote:
Hey guys.

Hope you get better my drumming homie! Sending all the blastbeats and polyrhythmes your way!!!! If you wanna get rid of your constipation then eat a Tuscan Chicken Melt from Subway..... ugh....

SORRY BACK ON TOPIC! Get well soon bro

- Funeral Age
facebook.com/funeralageofficial
funeralage.bandcamp.com
Old 10-18-2013, 09:47 AM
That Guy

Another update

I am at home right now contemplating going back to the ER. I am weak as hell and dizzy anytime I stand up. I am throwing up anytime I try to eat or drink. I gotta wait for someone to become available to drive mt to the ER. There is no way I have the strength to do it myself.

All I want to do is get better. tomorrow I will have been 25 for 2 months and i have spent nearly a quarter of the that time in the hospital.
Old 10-18-2013, 09:58 AM
...the dead are among us!

Hope you start to feel better soon and try to keep a positive outlook. Hospitals can be really depressing, so don't let it get to you.
Old 10-20-2013, 04:22 AM
The cameras are whores for the daily bloodshed.

Get well soon, bro. Hope your nurses are good looking, make your hospital still a little more tolerable!

11/03-Suffocation, Kataklysm (?)
11/25-Slayer (?)
Old 10-31-2013, 04:22 PM
I got jumped by 2 thugs... they told me my battery was dead.

Looks like he had a staph infection, got it "taken care of", got let out of the hospital, and now back in the hospital

Poor guy. the last person to deserve such a thing!

- Funeral Age
facebook.com/funeralageofficial
funeralage.bandcamp.com
Old 11-05-2013, 04:00 PM
That Guy

Hey guys, I am back.

Hopefully you guys didn't miss me too much, haha. Well like John said, I was discharged before and 9 hours later I was back in the hospital with some of the worst pain I ever felt.

then for the next 4 days I was given only Tylenol to ease my pain. I was told pain medications like Dilaudid (or however it is spelled) and Morphine would only make my stomach pain worse. It wasn't until this past Saturday they doctors finally figured out what was going on....they got me addicted to Dilaudid...hospital grade Heroin!

When I had my gallbladder taken out they doped me up so much I became addicted and then left me cold turkey ever since then. My body couldn't take it and I was in misery for weeks. from the ER visit to Saturday Night I was on 4 hours sleep, MAYBE, no food, barely any water, constantly throwing up, shivering and wanting to die. It wasn't until I got on Methadone that I finally started getting relief and I then slept for the better part of 36 hours.

Today is the first day since entering the hospital the first time that I actually feel like I can get back to normal. It's still going to take roughly a month for me to be fully back on track but it will be worth it.

The sad part is that I had to sadly step down from opening for Morbid Angel on the 18th, but I did get one hell of a fill in to take my place... Mr. Duane Timlin (Anal Blast, Divine Empire, Dying Fetus, Invidiosus). So he has my total blessing.

I totally had nothing to do with this, but just in case any of you are generous enough, my guitarist's girlfriend made a fundraiser page for me to help with medical bills and to get my life back on track, if you feel like donating the link is here:

http://www.gofundme.com/53uw74

Hopefully, this is my last time being in the hospital for a long, Long, LONG time.
Old 11-05-2013, 09:25 PM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

Quote:
Hey guys, I am back.

Hopefully you guys didn't miss me too much, haha. Well like John said, I was discharged before and 9 hours later I was back in the hospital with some of the worst pain I ever felt.

then for the next 4 days I was given only Tylenol to ease my pain. I was told pain medications like Dilaudid (or however it is spelled) and Morphine would only make my stomach pain worse. It wasn't until this past Saturday they doctors finally figured out what was going on....they got me addicted to Dilaudid...hospital grade Heroin!

When I had my gallbladder taken out they doped me up so much I became addicted and then left me cold turkey ever since then. My body couldn't take it and I was in misery for weeks. from the ER visit to Saturday Night I was on 4 hours sleep, MAYBE, no food, barely any water, constantly throwing up, shivering and wanting to die. It wasn't until I got on Methadone that I finally started getting relief and I then slept for the better part of 36 hours.

Today is the first day since entering the hospital the first time that I actually feel like I can get back to normal. It's still going to take roughly a month for me to be fully back on track but it will be worth it.

The sad part is that I had to sadly step down from opening for Morbid Angel on the 18th, but I did get one hell of a fill in to take my place... Mr. Duane Timlin (Anal Blast, Divine Empire, Dying Fetus, Invidiosus). So he has my total blessing.

I totally had nothing to do with this, but just in case any of you are generous enough, my guitarist's girlfriend made a fundraiser page for me to help with medical bills and to get my life back on track, if you feel like donating the link is here:

http://www.gofundme.com/53uw74

Hopefully, this is my last time being in the hospital for a long, Long, LONG time.
Glad that your back.

Now time for my job in pharmacy to kick in.

Be careful on the methadone since you'll get hooked on that just as quickly as the others.