Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Overkill -- West Springfield, VA -- September 11th, 2014
ProgPower USA Kick-Off -- Atlanta, GA -- September 11th, 2014
ProgPower USA XV Day 2 -- Atlanta, GA -- September 13th, 2014
ProgPower USA XV Day 1 -- Atlanta, GA -- September 12th, 2014
Samhain -- Chicago, IL -- September 13th, 2014

  #3081  
Old 10-14-2013, 02:57 PM
GarageMetal468's Avatar
GarageMetal468 GarageMetal468 is offline
WELCOME TO THE WEST COAST
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Illinois
Posts: 3,294
Quote:
Originally Posted by John The Drummer View Post
I was driving around today and saw a dude with all of these Pro-American/super redneck bumperstickers...

- Support The Troops
- Terrorist Hunting Permit
- Why the hell do I have to push -1- for English!?
- Back your flag, pack your bag

Did I mention he was driving a Toyota?
Please tell me there was also a Pantera decal somewhere on there.
__________________
https://www.facebook.com/nucleusmetal
http://nucleus.bandcamp.com/album/the-colony
Reply With Quote
  #3082  
Old 10-14-2013, 03:00 PM
John The Drummer's Avatar
John The Drummer John The Drummer is offline
I got jumped by 2 thugs... they told me my battery was dead.
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 4,687
Quote:
Originally Posted by GarageMetal468 View Post
Please tell me there was also a Pantera decal somewhere on there.
I am sure there was! That was only a fraction of the stickers he had, light turned green before I could read them all

One had something written in Arabic, with the caption "I don't..." didn't get to finish it though.... knowing this dude, it probably said "I don't speak terrorist" . Seemed like a racist P.O.S.
__________________
- Dalla Nebbia
facebook.com/dallanebbiamusic
dallanebbia.bandcamp.com

- Funeral Age
facebook.com/funeralageofficial
funeralage.bandcamp.com
Reply With Quote
  #3083  
Old 10-14-2013, 03:23 PM
ravenheart's Avatar
ravenheart ravenheart is offline
Meanwhile, behind the facade of this innocent looking bookstore...
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: England
Posts: 18,250
Amazing. There's this Bulgarian clown on Facebook who booked a day off work, as did four friends, to go see Annihilator in London today.

He did this because the Bandsintown Facebook app auto-posted an event page for it. He didn't buy a ticket in advance, and didn't look ANYWHERE else for event details.

Had he looked at the venue website, the official venue Facebook event page, Annihilator's website, Last.fm, Ents24, any other gig listing site, or any ticketing website, he'd have realised the show was Sunday.

So not only did he, and the four friends who blindly followed him, miss the show and waste a day of leave from work, all because this unofficial event page had the wrong date, but because they didn't buy a tickets in advance, they actually travelled to the venue, tonight, only to find it closed.

Now he's blaming the venue, and saying he'll never attend another show there "even if God was playing".

He even shared the Bandsintown.com page for the correct date on his timeline. Too much stupid in one post, but so funny.
__________________
www.jukeboxmetal.com
http://jukeboxmetal.blogspot.com

7/9 Pentagram
16/9 Richie Kotzen
19/9 Kamchatka

Last edited by ravenheart; 10-14-2013 at 03:33 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #3084  
Old 10-14-2013, 03:27 PM
Dextrimental's Avatar
Dextrimental Dextrimental is offline
SADISTIC, MAGICIAN
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 2,577
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenheart View Post
Amazing. There's this clown on Facebook who booked a day off work, as did four friends, to go see Annihilator in London today.

He did this because the Bandsintown Facebook app auto-posted an event page for it. He didn't buy a ticket in advance, and didn't look ANYWHERE else for event details.

Had he looked at the venue website, the official venue Facebook event page, Annihilator's website, Last.fm, Ents24, any other gig listing site, or any ticketing website, he'd have realised the show was Sunday.

So not only did he, and the four friends who blindly followed him, miss the show and waste a day of leave from work, all because this unofficial event page had the wrong date, but because they didn't buy a tickets in advance, they actually travelled to the venue, tonight, only to find it closed.

Now he's blaming the venue, and saying he'll never attend another show there "even if God was playing".

Too much stupid in one post, but so funny.
Tell me you have a link to this!
__________________
Yesterday don't mean SHIT.
Reply With Quote
  #3085  
Old 10-14-2013, 03:34 PM
ravenheart's Avatar
ravenheart ravenheart is offline
Meanwhile, behind the facade of this innocent looking bookstore...
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: England
Posts: 18,250
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dextrimental View Post
Tell me you have a link to this!
https://www.facebook.com/events/2733...4731984673258/

Complete with my responses
__________________
www.jukeboxmetal.com
http://jukeboxmetal.blogspot.com

7/9 Pentagram
16/9 Richie Kotzen
19/9 Kamchatka
Reply With Quote
  #3086  
Old 10-15-2013, 05:05 PM
christopher's Avatar
christopher christopher is offline
Smoke Satan, Worship Crack
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: San Dimas, CA
Posts: 5,893
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenheart View Post
that is hilarious! Also, I didn't realize that was you on Facebook. I guess we've been FB friends for awhile now. Good to know.
__________________
Who needs salad when you've got Satan?
Reply With Quote
  #3087  
Old 10-15-2013, 05:33 PM
Ommie Ommie is offline
Tinnitus
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 944
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenheart View Post
Amazing. There's this Bulgarian clown on Facebook who booked a day off work, as did four friends, to go see Annihilator in London today.

He did this because the Bandsintown Facebook app auto-posted an event page for it. He didn't buy a ticket in advance, and didn't look ANYWHERE else for event details.

Had he looked at the venue website, the official venue Facebook event page, Annihilator's website, Last.fm, Ents24, any other gig listing site, or any ticketing website, he'd have realised the show was Sunday.

So not only did he, and the four friends who blindly followed him, miss the show and waste a day of leave from work, all because this unofficial event page had the wrong date, but because they didn't buy a tickets in advance, they actually travelled to the venue, tonight, only to find it closed.

Now he's blaming the venue, and saying he'll never attend another show there "even if God was playing".

He even shared the Bandsintown.com page for the correct date on his timeline. Too much stupid in one post, but so funny.
Oh man, this is totally something my friends would do. They also to seem mix up venues as well. They missed Mayhem back in 2011 because they thought the show was happening a week after it actually happened.
__________________
10/13 Stray from the Path
10/24 New Found Glory (?)
11/10 Carcass
11/24 DFA 1979
12/9 ETID
Reply With Quote
  #3088  
Old 10-15-2013, 07:37 PM
dcmetal108's Avatar
dcmetal108 dcmetal108 is offline
Some People Call Me The White Devil
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 7,630
Hey ya'll I'm back!
__________________
www.apocalypticdemise.com
Reply With Quote
  #3089  
Old 10-15-2013, 11:53 PM
christopher's Avatar
christopher christopher is offline
Smoke Satan, Worship Crack
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: San Dimas, CA
Posts: 5,893
I just saw Machete Kills and it was AMAZING!!! I can't wait for the next one!
__________________
Who needs salad when you've got Satan?
Reply With Quote
  #3090  
Old 10-16-2013, 01:13 AM
ravenheart's Avatar
ravenheart ravenheart is offline
Meanwhile, behind the facade of this innocent looking bookstore...
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: England
Posts: 18,250
Quote:
Originally Posted by christopher View Post
that is hilarious! Also, I didn't realize that was you on Facebook. I guess we've been FB friends for awhile now. Good to know.
Heh, yeah, I more or less added all the guys from here who posted in the Facebook thread that existed a while back.
__________________
www.jukeboxmetal.com
http://jukeboxmetal.blogspot.com

7/9 Pentagram
16/9 Richie Kotzen
19/9 Kamchatka
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:59 AM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008