Warped Tour -- Auburn Hills, MI -- July 18th, 2014
Megadeth -- Denver, CO -- September 16th, 2007
Queen -- Atlantic City, NJ -- July 26th, 2014
Touche Amore -- Lawrence, KS -- July 27th, 2014

Old 09-11-2013, 02:42 PM
PAAAAAAANTURRRUUUHHHHHH!! !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPF View Post
Not sure if anyone noticed or cared but I was gone for 11 days. I was in the hospital for multiple reasons, the biggest one being that I can no longer take ibprofen.

I am starting to do somewhat better today with my first full day being home. definitely taking it easy as much as possible for the next few days.
Crap! I saw when you posted something about that but had to sign back in from my lunch break and completely forgot about it (internet isn't a focus of mine anymore). Hope all is ok duder! Don't drink

- Funeral Age
facebook.com/funeralageofficial
funeralage.bandcamp.com
Old 09-11-2013, 03:55 PM
WELCOME TO THE WEST COAST

Alestorm is actually gonna cover the Village People's "In the Navy."

This may be the most excited I've been to hear a song.
Old 09-12-2013, 12:50 PM
Happy birthday, darling. We love you very very very very very very much

Attended a lecture by Billy Collins with the lady today. Absolute genius. Hopefully he doesn't croak anytime soon; Heaney was only two years older when he died.
3/15 Gogol Bordello
Old 09-12-2013, 08:21 PM
Rich Haagen Dazs farts

Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #305 in Music (See Top 100 in Music)

"Colored Sands" by Gorguts.

Hopefully this will start a national tour.
Old 09-14-2013, 10:18 PM
It's fun to take a trip. Put acid in your veins.

So I've been looking for a place to crash fairly recently (long story), and I was planning on moving in with a friend of mine because the rent was cheap enough for me to afford with the job I have right now and I got along with him pretty well, but this past week showed me that this would be a bad idea.

Case in point, right after the Iron Maiden show on Tuesday, I used my own money to buy some beer from a store where we can build our own six packs and we found a bench to sit at while waiting for a ride home. I told him to set them down next to the bench before he sat down so he doesn't break them, because he has an insanely bad habit of being the reason why people can't have nice things (his name is actually used as a verb in our circle of friends to define a situation where someone completely and utterly fucks something up, especially if a person somehow breaks or screws up an object/musical instrument that worked just fine before the person used it), and this jackass sits down and then flat out drops them from where he's sitting about two feet to the pavement and breaks half of them, and then he wonders why I'm pissed at "a complete act of God" and won't let him have any of the other beer or at least have a sip (or in plain English, a large swig) of the Iron Maiden beer I'd traded two of my own beers for.

I was seriously going to let that go and just move on with my life, but then I found out that he had bitched to a mutual friend of ours that I dropped the beer myself and was being an "unfair asshole" by not letting him have any, proving that he has no sense of personal responsibility in the meantime, and then when I told him three days in advance when I would finally have some free time that wasn't absurdly late at night or at a terrible hour between classes and work to give him my half of the rent and move some of my stuff in, he blows me off and tells me he's off in East Austin jamming with some band and to do it tomorrow, a day that I close and have school the next day

...and this is after he won't stop texting me at 3:00 in the morning telling me to hurry and move in. So yeah, fuck this guy. I'd rather couch-hop for a couple of weeks and start working more hours to save up for an apartment than live with this irresponsible dillweed.
7/1 - Cannibal Corpse
7/15 - Motley Crue?
7/26 - Summer Slaughter

Last edited by RampinUp46; 09-14-2013 at 10:21 PM.
Old 09-15-2013, 12:58 AM
Smoke Satan, Worship Crack

I had a blast today at the Grindcore fest with my turtleboy. Nausea played four Terrorizer songs!! I was watching Sadistic Intent's set and noticed out of the corner of my eye that the guy next to me was playing air drums perfectly to the songs. I even thought it was amazing how well he could air blast beat. After a few minutes, I looked up to find Emilio Marquez standing next to me. I was completely shocked at this discovery. I never expected to see him at a Sadistic Intent show after the terrible drama that happened between him and the band. I thought it was really cool of him to be there and still in love with the songs he played drums to for 15 years, but it was also sad cause it was the first time for me to see the band without him on drums.
Old 09-15-2013, 04:59 PM
Meanwhile, behind the facade of this innocent looking bookstore...

So, Americans, what the fuck is with you and "light" beer?

30/7 King Diamond
1-2/8 BiesenRock Festival
3/8 Lokerse Festival
16/9 Richie Kotzen
Old 09-15-2013, 05:33 PM
Fuck you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenheart View Post
I've lived here my entire life and don't get it. It's like drinking water with a splash of beer.

98% of my friends only drink Bud Light or Coors Light. Meanwhile, I'm the elephant in the room guzzling Newcastle all night.
Old 09-15-2013, 06:00 PM
It's fun to take a trip. Put acid in your veins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenheart View Post
From what I've been noticing (at least in central Texas, anyway), it's not even light beer, it's cheap beer, since most people will drink any kind of beer if it gets the job of getting drunk done. Walgreens (a major pharmacy chain) has actually cashed in on this phenomenon and even admitted to doing so when they came out with a seemingly exclusive brand called Big Flats that costs about three bucks for a six-pack.

Completely unsurprisingly, it tastes like cat pee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PVH5150 View Post
I've lived here my entire life and don't get it. It's like drinking water with a splash of beer.

98% of my friends only drink Bud Light or Coors Light. Meanwhile, I'm the elephant in the room guzzling Newcastle all night.
I concur.
7/1 - Cannibal Corpse
7/15 - Motley Crue?
7/26 - Summer Slaughter

Last edited by RampinUp46; 09-15-2013 at 06:04 PM.
Old 09-16-2013, 12:23 PM
My heart, tears, and prayers go out to the sad, abused, and suffering children of the world!

My heart and prayers go out to all the families and friends involved with the horrible shooting that occurred earlier today.