Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Marduk -- Norrköping, Sweden -- December 19th-20th, 2014
Despised Icon -- Worcester, MA -- December 21st, 2014
Cormorant -- San Francisco, CA -- December 20th, 2014
Opeth -- Toronto, Ontario -- December 21st, 2014
It Lies Within -- Flint, MI -- December 21st, 2014

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Misinformation and Propaganda

Old 09-09-2013, 11:40 PM
MAN IS NOT ALONE IN THIS WORLD AND MANKIND IS NOT COMPLETELY ABSURD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jochen View Post
(as crazy as it may sound) I really want to see Slayer with Bostaph.
Me too! One must NOT forget that Bostaph was with Slayer from 1992-2001. He never recorded any of the bands greatest material with them but he was definitely a big part of the band(The Live Instrusion concert, War @ the Warfield, and he's recorded some classic songs with slayer!). Also, Disciple, Dittohead, Divine intervention, 213, Payback, and Killing Fields are some of the best songs that Paul has recorded with Slayer! I'm a go out here on a limb and flat out say that "Disciple" is still to this day one of my all time favorite Slayer tunes, and it is easily one of the best and heaviest songs that Slayer has ever recorded, and It's awesome to know that it was Paul behind that drum kit, NOT Dave. Disciple was also my first Slayer song, ever. The first time I heard the song was sometime in 2001 during my first year in Middle school.

I can't wait for the 28th of next month. Definitely gonna make up for this after missing Black Sabbath due to me being an imbecile
11/14 - Slayer
Old 09-10-2013, 04:09 PM
PANNTURRRUHHHHHH!!!!

Quote:
NOVEMBER
1WAMU Center, Seattle, WA
NICE! Well...not really my favorite venue, but wasn't expecting a Seattle date. I'd love to see Gojira again, and seeing Point Five Layer with them would be awesome as well

Funeral Age
funeralage.com

Mesmur
facebook.com/mesmurdoom
Old 09-10-2013, 04:15 PM
7 Holy Paths To Hell And Your Trip Begins...

I'd give my left nut to hear them play 213

Cheers !
PowerMaiden
Old 09-10-2013, 10:56 PM
Close your eyes forget your name

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerMaiden View Post
I'd give my left nut to hear them play 213

Cheers !
PowerMaiden
I'd give my right so maybe we can work together
Old 09-11-2013, 06:16 AM
The cameras are whores for the daily bloodshed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerMaiden View Post
even though the damn Cepsum is the worst fucking place in Montreal to see a show, I'll be there to see .5layer

Cheeers !
PowerMaiden
What exactly is Cepsum like? I can't seem to find any info on the concert "area". Are the shows in the hockey arena, or in the gym or somewhere else?

12/07: Slipknot/Korn (?)
12/13: Despised Icon (?)
Old 09-11-2013, 07:58 AM
Dittohead

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellawaits77ny View Post
What exactly is Cepsum like? I can't seem to find any info on the concert "area". Are the shows in the hockey arena, or in the gym or somewhere else?
Im not exactly sure if its the gym or the arena. Ive seen Primus (Hallucino-Genetics-Frizzle Fry tour) there and LoG (Wrath tour) a few yrs ago. Even as I got in, I wasnt sure if it was either or. Its kinda like an auditorium style but wide instead of long. Half the venue is auditorium seats and then a wide floor. Both shows I saw had great sound though! Its also unfort its there as its out of the way from the Ste Catherine core. Was hoping it woulda been Metropolis of course.

Being a Sat night, Im staying over, Im not driving back to Ottawa after this show!! Be my 14th time seeing Slayer!! Possibly the last too Too me, it's still 2.75 of Slayer with Paul there! \m/\m/ Either way, can't wait!!
Old 09-11-2013, 08:50 AM
Welcome To My Nightmare...

Just bought my tickets! Not 100% sure I can go yet, but after not getting pit tickets for Maiden, I realized that I need them.
Old 09-11-2013, 09:06 AM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiner202 View Post
Just bought my tickets! Not 100% sure I can go yet, but after not getting pit tickets for Maiden, I realized that I need them.
This is for the Toronto show, right?

I'm probably gonna go to that show. What is the venue like? I know it's on the same grounds as the CNE but I've never been there before.
Old 09-11-2013, 09:13 AM
Metal-Setlistcore

I'm never going to get to see Gojira
Old 09-11-2013, 10:18 AM
7 Holy Paths To Hell And Your Trip Begins...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellawaits77ny View Post
It is a ice hockey rink with stands on just one side, there is a lot of them (see picture below), the stage is facing the stands ont the ice in the midle on the side where there is no stands. So the floor is very large and the sound is okay from what I remember. (I saw SOAD in 2002 and COB (with Lamb Of God) in 2009).

The two biggest problem are

1: Going in: There is just one place to enter and it is very small, they let you in almost 1 by one and the security there gives you a body search almost up to your private parts. This is extremely long and both time I went there I've missed some openers because of that and it was not a badlucks. The line to go in is huge and goes fucking slow to enter. Remember this place holds up to 5100 ! I read about it and it's always like that

2: Toilets. There's some nice bathrooms in the stands but thet won't give you access to them because I think you can also have access to the university in the same hallway. So they put security there and no access. Instead they have some Johnny-On-The-Spot on one side of the ice on the floor, separated by a curtain. So 5000 SOAD or Children of Bodom fans who drink beer like there's no tomorrow are to share around 25 of those . it's was crazy both times, Imagine for .5layer ! One time I had to pee on the floor near the curtain The lines are huge , same for the beer,coat check and merch stand. This place is just bad...

Cheers!
PowerMaiden