Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Arsis -- West Springfield, VA -- September 1st, 2014
Deep Purple -- Orlando, FL -- August 30th, 2014
Dropdead -- Scottsdale, AZ -- August 30th, 2014
Chevelle -- Wallingford, CT -- August 30th, 2014
Morbid Saint -- Riverview, MI -- August 30th, 2014

Old 09-09-2013, 07:16 AM
The infection has been removed, the soul of this machine has improved!

Oh don't forget Goldust is appearing on Raw tonight too
Old 09-10-2013, 12:37 PM
The infection has been removed, the soul of this machine has improved!

Excellent Raw last night. Crowd was great, Edge was good, Goldust was rocking but the match of the night...Cesaro vs Marella. When the crowd chants 'holy shit' and the announce team acknowledges and agrees then it's a good match. It just proves that even mid-carders/low-carders can own the damn arena, you just need the right personalities, a good gimmick, a few stunning moves and 10 minutes.
Old 09-10-2013, 02:17 PM
D.B.B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maideneer View Post
Excellent Raw last night. Crowd was great, Edge was good, Goldust was rocking but the match of the night...Cesaro vs Marella. When the crowd chants 'holy shit' and the announce team acknowledges and agrees then it's a good match. It just proves that even mid-carders/low-carders can own the damn arena, you just need the right personalities, a good gimmick, a few stunning moves and 10 minutes.
Agreed 100%. The Goldust/Orton match wasn't bad either. Seeing Dustin in Goldust gear but not fully in character, just kicking ass, was awesome. Me and 3 other friends watched Raw and we were marking out like retards last night. It was fun.
Old 09-10-2013, 03:00 PM
I got jumped by 2 thugs... they told me my battery was dead.

BAH! I knew I should have watched all of RAW, but kept changing between that and YouTube . Did catch Orton vs Goldust, that was awesome. Still think they should make Cody vs Goldust at WrestleMania

- Funeral Age
facebook.com/funeralageofficial
funeralage.bandcamp.com
Old 09-10-2013, 03:09 PM
D.B.B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John The Drummer View Post
BAH! I knew I should have watched all of RAW, but kept changing between that and YouTube . Did catch Orton vs Goldust, that was awesome. Still think they should make Cody vs Goldust at WrestleMania
Dustin has been wanting to do that for the past couple of years but WWE won't give it to him. It's supposed to be Goldust's retirement match.
Old 09-10-2013, 03:14 PM
I got jumped by 2 thugs... they told me my battery was dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjturtle9 View Post
Dustin has been wanting to do that for the past couple of years but WWE won't give it to him. It's supposed to be Goldust's retirement match.
GAH. No surprise. That'd be a really good match. I know I said I'm not big on Cody Rhodes, but having two brothers battle would bring great in ring chemistry. Goldy did look a little stiff at times, but kicked ass considering he isn't a full time wrestler. Was awesome how everyone seemed to think he was going for the Curtain Call, then went to Cody's finisher.

On a side note.... I wonder if if Wrestlermania 31 will bring Streak vs Streak with Undertaker vs Fandango

- Funeral Age
facebook.com/funeralageofficial
funeralage.bandcamp.com
Old 09-10-2013, 07:26 PM
Rats off to ya

I checked the results of tonight's Smackdown taping and it doesn't say they booked any other matches for NoC. It appears the final card is

Bryan v. Orton
CM Punk v. Axel/Heyman
RVD v. Del Rio
Brie Bella v. Natalya v. AJ v. Naomi
PTP v. The Shield
PTP v. Tons of Funk v. Usos v. Real Americans v. 3MB

Seems a little short. Idk what happened to Ziggler v. Ambrose. Do they ever announce matches at the last second?
Old 09-10-2013, 09:20 PM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

PTP are wrestling twice?
Old 09-11-2013, 06:33 AM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
PTP are wrestling twice?
Probably. They're fighting in that five team elimination match on the pre-show to see who faces The Shield on the PPV for the titles. I'm guessing since the Usos already had a couple shots recently, that PTP will win and face The Shield.

Yes, BloodoftheKings, they do announce PPV matches at the last second or sometimes not at all. There's been plenty of PPV's over the last couple years where they'll add an unadvertised match on to the card because they realize they've got some time to fill. Maybe the announcers will mention something on Smackdown about a US title match. It's not like it matters since we all know that the match will be nothing more than Ziggler bumping like hell for Ambrose and he will retain the title.

Last edited by Sanitarium78; 09-11-2013 at 06:36 AM.
Old 09-11-2013, 11:57 AM
WHAT THE FUCK...HAVE....I BECOME!!!!

A legend is retiring from WWE today :'(

WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross announced that he is retiring from WWE today, after 20 years of service, to focus on his personal business endeavors.

Jim has had a long and storied career at WWE, both on the corporate staff as well as his television persona, calling some of the most memorable matches in WWE history as the voice of Monday Night Raw and SmackDown for more than two decades. He made his debut with WWE at WrestleMania IX in 1993 and was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame in 2007 by his long-time friend “Stone Cold” Steve Austin.

Jim has made many contributions to WWE and the sports-entertainment industry, and we thank him for his many years of service and wish him well.