Marduk -- Norrköping, Sweden -- December 19th-20th, 2014
Despised Icon -- Worcester, MA -- December 21st, 2014
Cormorant -- San Francisco, CA -- December 20th, 2014
Opeth -- Toronto, Ontario -- December 21st, 2014

Old 09-03-2013, 06:18 AM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

Quote:
Officially set for WWE Night of Champions:

*WWE champ Randy Orton vs. Daniel Bryan.
*World champion Alberto Del Rio vs. Rob Van Dam.
*WWE Intercontinental champ Curtis Axel & Paul Heyman vs. CM Punk - Handicap match under elimination rules.
WWE Divas champ AJ Lee vs. Natalya vs. Brie Bella vs. Naomi.

http://www.wrestlingspy.com/2013/09/...edium=facebook
Old 09-03-2013, 08:46 AM
Rats off to ya

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamclark52 View Post
Weren't you watching in 1999-2000? Every goddamn Raw went like this:
- opening segment: twenty minute Triple H promo
- some other midcard stuff
- a hardcore match
- some Triple H backstage segment
- some other midcard stuff
- Triple H in the main event

That's a little extreme but he did kick off every Raw with a long-ass promo for a long time.
My original run of watching wwe was 2004-2006.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
They announced all of those matches on Raw already, it's not inside info or anything.

I was thinking they would book Big Show & Mark Henry v. The Shield for the tag titles but then they gave Big Show this dumb role in the Bryan/Orton storyline. I guess it's still possible.

Last edited by BloodoftheKings; 09-03-2013 at 08:49 AM.
Old 09-03-2013, 08:58 AM
with his arms outstretched

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodoftheKings View Post
My original run of watching wwe was 2004-2006
Ah, you didn't miss much.

12/27 -- Unearth/Protest the Hero
03/07 -- Video Games Live
07/06 -- U2
Old 09-03-2013, 01:43 PM
The infection has been removed, the soul of this machine has improved!

Can we talk about how useless Ricardo Rodriguez is? I mean, personal ring announcer for RVD?! How silly. Not only does he do nothing for him, he almost takes it the other way anti-climactically. Now they have him rolling his R's more to try and give it a little kick...not working. RVD needs no ring announcer, once that music hits it's gold. I notice he does a lot less now of the in-ring RVD points/chants which sucks. Find another use for RR, because this current role is just poop.
Old 09-03-2013, 02:18 PM
WHAT THE FUCK...HAVE....I BECOME!!!!

Quote:

They announced all of those matches on Raw already, it's not inside info or anything.

I was thinking they would book Big Show & Mark Henry v. The Shield for the tag titles but then they gave Big Show this dumb role in the Bryan/Orton storyline. I guess it's still possible.
Big Show vs HHH. Book it.
Old 09-03-2013, 02:20 PM
WHAT THE FUCK...HAVE....I BECOME!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maideneer View Post
Can we talk about how useless Ricardo Rodriguez is? I mean, personal ring announcer for RVD?! How silly. Not only does he do nothing for him, he almost takes it the other way anti-climactically. Now they have him rolling his R's more to try and give it a little kick...not working. RVD needs no ring announcer, once that music hits it's gold. I notice he does a lot less now of the in-ring RVD points/chants which sucks. Find another use for RR, because this current role is just poop.
He can wrestle. Actually pretty good wrestler.
Old 09-03-2013, 02:49 PM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

Quote:
– There was an incident on RAW that took place during Cody Rhodes’ match with Randy Orton. As seen last night, there were several fans in the front row dressed up as wrestlers (Dusty Rhodes, Randy Savage, Ric Flair, etc.). Because the fans dressed as wrestlers were getting a lot of attention from the crowd, WWE officials sent over security guards to settle everybody down. There was actually some panic backstage and WWE sent some of their own production people in addition to security out to calm things down.
Old 09-03-2013, 03:11 PM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
That's unfortunate. Except for Benoit's and Eddie Guerrero's world title runs, those years were not too good at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamclark52 View Post
Ah, you didn't miss much.
Yeah, he only missed the attitude era. Nothing to see there

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maideneer View Post
RVD didn't need Bill Alfanso in ECW to talk for him and annoyingly blowing a whistle while he was in his corner during matches but he still did. It's just a "hype man" to add to RVD to make him more of a big deal. CM Punk didn't need Heyman at his side but his WWE title reign last year got about 10 times better once Heyman came in.

Ricardo with RVD makes sense if Ricardo is looking for revenge against Del Rio by backing the guy who will beat him for the title. Possibly with Ricardo getting involved to cost Del Rio the belt. Or Ricardo is just messing with RVD and will cost him his match and join back up with Del Rio. Him turning on RVD makes sense since Del Rio can retain the title through heelish means and losing like that won't hurt RVDs credibility too much. Plus, who doesn't want to see another pointless, boring world title run from Del Rio instead of RVD getting the proper world title run he should've had 10 years ago?
Old 09-03-2013, 05:06 PM
Traditionalist Asshole

Sanitarium, could you give us your thoughts on the Daniel Bryan as Stone Cold vs HHH as Vince McMahon story?
Old 09-03-2013, 11:53 PM
with his arms outstretched

That was the tail end of the Attitude era, not the golden era of 97-99. I just fucking hate Triple H so much that I can't glorify it for the guy. 2000 was all about the guy and I loath him.

And RVD with Alfonso was just so classic for the time. I loved it. Alfonso was so useless and annoying but just fit so great. God, that goddamn whistle. So annoying but so awesome. Anything from ECW from those years was better than almost anything else. I'm probably looking at it through rose-colored glasses but I have so many great memories from those days.

Ricardo can just go away. But I'm sure he will very soon. Especially if he's teamed up with RVD who's probably going to be gone very soon anyway.

12/27 -- Unearth/Protest the Hero
03/07 -- Video Games Live
07/06 -- U2