Ghoul -- Hollywood, CA -- April 13th, 2014
Satan -- Philadelphia, PA -- April 14th, 2014
Dave Mustaine with San Diego Symphony -- San Diego, CA -- April 12th, 2014

Old 08-27-2013, 05:35 AM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
What?
This is why I asked you before where you read your rumors from? It's been talked about everywhere since they Wyatt/Kane feud began that the Wyatts may kidnap Kane and brainwash him into joining them. They took Kane with them at Summerslam after their match and nothing has been heard from Kane since. It looks like that might be the way they're going with it. Maybe it will lead into a storyline where The Undertaker returns and saves Kane from the Wyatts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinister_Chalupa666 View Post
what a pipe bomb on the Divas by AJ holy shit that was good lol.
Yeah, that was a good promo but some people are freaking out about it like it was at the same level as Punk's pipe bomb in 2011. It was good but it wasn't that good. I hope there's some heat on the Bellas for yelling shit during AJs promo. Totally unprofessional. Besides their bodies I have no clue what Cena and Bryan see in those two idiots and why they've been going out with them for so long now.
Old 08-27-2013, 06:03 AM
though the vocals can be a little to extreme for me some times

Bella's have decent fake tits but that's all. Nothing about them is hot.

And I get most my rumors from a wrestling forum and a wrestling facebook page that is always provides a source.
Old 08-27-2013, 06:10 AM
You can't save me any more than you can save yourself, so stop fucking trying

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
This is why I asked you before where you read your rumors from? It's been talked about everywhere since they Wyatt/Kane feud began that the Wyatts may kidnap Kane and brainwash him into joining them. They took Kane with them at Summerslam after their match and nothing has been heard from Kane since. It looks like that might be the way they're going with it. Maybe it will lead into a storyline where The Undertaker returns and saves Kane from the Wyatts.

Yeah, that was a good promo but some people are freaking out about it like it was at the same level as Punk's pipe bomb in 2011. It was good but it wasn't that good. I hope there's some heat on the Bellas for yelling shit during AJs promo. Totally unprofessional. Besides their bodies I have no clue what Cena and Bryan see in those two idiots and why they've been going out with them for so long now.
I think you answered your own question right there.
07/04 -- Agalloch
12/06 -- Distant Worlds: the Music of Final Fantasy
Old 08-27-2013, 08:47 AM

From what I heard too the Bellas are catered too as well from the WWE, apparently they must have some leverage or something other than dating Cena and Bryant.
Old 08-27-2013, 11:44 AM
WHAT THE FUCK...HAVE....I BECOME!!!!

DOLPHINZ1925 HAS ISSUED A STATEMENT!!!!

Reddit user Dolphinz1925, who was the person leaking WWE pay-per-view results dating back to February, issued the following statement last night:

“Since I joined reddit, My motive has been simple: To draw attention to a very important problem and ongoing issue within the WWE industry, while concurrently abstaining from turning the community into a circus act. For these reasons, I have made my posts few and far between. I did not respond to messages, e-mails, comments, or interview requests. My goal was NOT to be the spotlight of attention, but rather to draw awareness to the inexcusable, insultingly obvious schemes that are taking place behind the scenes of the WWE. I figured the best means of action to demonstrate these schemes was to post sparingly and exclusively, before each respected PPV, and simply allow my results to speak for themselves. In doing so, I went 38-0 over a course of 5 successive PPVs; all the while going 3-0 at Summerslam after receiving news from my source that many match outcomes were being changed at the last minute.

I feel that a step has certainly been taken in the right direction, as now most wrestling fans are well aware of an existing mole within the industry. However, the primary misconception regarding the mole is that I am, or am directly affiliated with him. Rather, the mole is anonymously releasing the outcomes to a small, exclusive group of individuals; all of whom are benefiting off it at the expense of the WWE, its fans, and the integrity of their product. This had been ongoing for several months before I began to address it publicly. Eventually, this ordeal had reached a point in time where I felt it was appropriate and necessary to release a statement on reddit.

Nevertheless, I commend WWE’s noble efforts to ensure secrecy during last week’s Summerslam event. However, it is my belief that the course of action taken to resolve the leaks was merely to discredit me by changing the outcomes of matches at the last minute, rather than actually stopping the mole. They are shooting the messenger, and the leaks are still taking place. I am confident that if I went silent, the leaks would continue full-throttle, and the frankness of the product would continue to be compromised. For this reason, I think the attention should be diverted from me and rather on the mole himself

As I’ve stated before, my intention is wholesome. The last thing I want is for these leaks to persist, and to continue to witness the downfall of the integrity of the WWE; an industry that is filled with extraordinary talent and unmatched potential. I feel that putting an end to these leaks is paramount in restoring the candidness to the business. The company deserves it, the wrestlers deserve it, and most importantly, the fans deserve it. Do what’s right for business – Please stop the leaks.

Yours truly, Dolphins1925

I am NOT in contact with the mole. My source receives his information from a member who IS in contact, however the mole leaks his information anonymously”
Old 08-27-2013, 11:47 PM

Quote:
From what I heard too the Bellas are catered too as well from the WWE, apparently they must have some leverage or something other than dating Cena and Bryant.
I think any leverage they may have within the WWE is only due to the fact that one is dating the WWE's biggest star and the other is dating one of the biggest. They really bring nothing to the table and are very easily replaceable.

I can still remember their debut on Smackdown. It had to be one of the stupidest things I've seen in my life.
07/04 -- Agalloch
Old 08-28-2013, 04:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamclark52 View Post
I think any leverage they may have within the WWE is only due to the fact that one is dating the WWE's biggest star and the other is dating one of the biggest. They really bring nothing to the table and are very easily replaceable.

I can still remember their debut on Smackdown. It had to be one of the stupidest things I've seen in my life.
Yeah there was a article a few months ago where WWE tried to bring back some diva I don't remember and The Bellas voiced their dislike for her so she ended up not getting hired.
Old 08-28-2013, 07:40 AM

So Ted Dibiase (Jr.) is done with the WWE.
07/04 -- Agalloch
Old 08-28-2013, 01:59 PM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Yeah there was a article a few months ago where WWE tried to bring back some diva I don't remember and The Bellas voiced their dislike for her so she ended up not getting hired.
That would've been Maria that they blocked from coming back. Can't blame the Bellas for not wanting back someone who's hotter than them and the fans actually liked. Maria is in ROH right now managing her boyfriend Michael Bennett. She surprisingly does a decent job at being a heel valet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamclark52 View Post
So Ted Dibiase (Jr.) is done with the WWE.
He's pretty much been done with them for awhile now even though he was still under contract for some time. He was a good wrestler but he just didn't have any personality or given a character to make you care about him. Maybe they should've made him a Heyman guy, that would've helped him out.

I don't get why Vince has forgotten about how great managers can be when it comes to getting guys with little or no mic skills over. There's plenty of guys who could have benefited from that over the last number of years. Instead he just let's them go out there and flounder on their own when it's obvious all some of these guys need is a good talker at their side to help get them over.
Old 08-28-2013, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
That would've been Maria that they blocked from coming back. Can't blame the Bellas for not wanting back someone who's hotter than them and the fans actually liked. Maria is in ROH right now managing her boyfriend Michael Bennett. She surprisingly does a decent job at being a heel valet.

Yep, that was her that the Bellas denied.