High on Fire -- Los Angeles, CA -- August 19th, 2014
Nothing More -- Baltimore, MD -- August 18th, 2014
Boris -- Vancouver, British Columbia -- August 17th, 2014
Motley Crue -- Alpharetta, GA -- August 16th, 2014

Old 08-09-2013, 01:39 PM
That Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by John The Drummer View Post
Saturday the 14th in Boise, ID at The Shredder with We Butter The Bread With Butter;

WHAT WHAT WHAT????
Old 08-09-2013, 03:32 PM
PAAAAAAANTURRRUUUHHHHHH!! !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPF View Post
WHAT WHAT WHAT????
I know, right lol.
We booked a show at said venue about a month or two ago. We called them the other day to confirm that everything was still a go, and they said "YUP! And you will be playing with [insert said band]."

I must say, it was nice of them to keep us on the show, other venues would have kicked us off and made us find a different place to play if a touring act asked for the same night.

Needless to say... it will be an interesting show... I am actually stoked for it!

- Funeral Age
facebook.com/funeralageofficial
funeralage.bandcamp.com
Old 08-12-2013, 04:08 PM

Well the Boise, ID show just got even more odd

Two other bands on the show (I think they're on the tour too... one is from Seattle) and they make We Butter The Bread and us look like we play the same genre

One is called Incredible Me which reminds me of my ex-bassist from my ex-bands band he left us for, Issues. Very deathcore with electronics, but then they bust into screamo style vocals in the chorus.

The other band, Truth Under Attack, apparently from here in Seattle, is a pop rock Paramore styled female fronted band.

Boy-o-boy.... this will be a VERY odd show, but I am still looking forward to it. The crowd will either absolutely love us for being something completely different, or absolutely hate us, for the same reason

- Funeral Age
funeralage.bandcamp.com
Old 09-11-2013, 03:04 PM

Welp, our mini-tour is this weekend. Should be pretty fun. Spokane on Friday, Boise on Saturday w/ We Butter The Bread With Butter, Portland on Sunday (our first time in Portland EVER), and then Seattle on Monday.

Hopefully we don't break down on the way to Spokane again

- Funeral Age
funeralage.bandcamp.com
Old 09-20-2013, 04:42 PM

I am guessing some of you want to know how the tour went, so I guess I'll make a little blog about it right here...

About 2 hours outside of Spokane we stopped at a truck stop to piss and just take a break, and noticed our radiator was leaking fluid. We were insanely nervous, but got off at the next main exit and hit up an Auto Zone (same one we broke down at back in June...) to pick up some more coolant, and then hit the road again. About an hour-half an hour outside of Spokane we noticed our temperature gauge rising....we got nervous, but kept on going.

We made it to the show safely, and had only missed a band or two. The venue had a very lenient curfew of 11:00pm, we got on stage around 10:15.... and there was still a band to go on after us. Luckily no one was cut short and the venue let us go late.

After the show we went and stayed at some friends of mines place, and then they let us work on our van in their drive way in the morning. We replaced the thermostat, and the van didn't overheat at all and was running great. Unfortunately, due to the amount of time it took to work on the van, we wouldn't be able to make it to our show in Boise with WE BUTTER THE BREAD WITH BUTTER in time, so we called the venue and had to cancel. We then decided to head West and just go straight to the next city, Portland. (the drive from Spokane - Portland is AMAZING once you get to central Oregon).

Once in Portland we got dinner, grabbed a cheap motel, and crashed out to prepare for what would be a long Sunday. We were the headlining band on the final night of the Sickness In September Fest, and showed up at the venue before any of the other bands. . My girlfriend ended up coming down to Portland from Seattle for our show and got there super early which put the biggest, and much needed, smile on my face!! (I dislike road trips/touring, fyi). After getting everything situated, her and I left to go have fun around the city, and to get a nice break from the band stuff.

We got back to the venue around 8:00pm or so to find that a couple of my band members had been having a bit too much fun, thus the nerves kicked in. Around 10:30 we got on stage and played one of the most nerve racking performances that we had ever played. We look back on it now and laugh, but at the moment it was very stressful.... but it definitely brought out the best in me and made me perform harder than ever before. We got through all of our songs, and even with the sloppiness, the crowd wanted more, so we played our cover of Slayer's "Criminally Insane" as an encore.

We got back to Seattle the next day to play for a whopping 10 people for our homecoming show. It was a Monday night, we didn't get on stage until after 11:00pm, so it was understandable, but more people would have been a lot better. We still had a blast despite all of the technical difficulties. Our guitarist had to spend a lot of time getting a new head on his cab after his died, so that made for some Pantera, Slayer, Iron Maiden, and a couple other short covers

All in all, it was an interesting tour. Spokane was fun, Portland was... interesting, and Seattle was just a bummer, but it is what it is. I'd definitely have to say that the highlight for me was hanging out with my lady in Portland and having her see us two nights in a row

- Funeral Age
funeralage.bandcamp.com
Old 12-10-2013, 03:43 PM

Welp, been a few months since I've updated this bad boy, so for those of you that enjoy reading, here ya go with some updates!

We opened for Morbid Angel last month, and it was crazy awesome. The crowd was nuts, so loud and energetic, and we sold out of a lot of our merch . I was watching the video back, and there was a person or two up in the bar booing us throughout our whole set... kinda funny . Anyway, here are a few videos from that show!

We Want Blood
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pHULhiweWs

Lives For An Eye
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBnK9wsHbBo

Full Set
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOe_K8Jr4G4

So now that that show is over with we are taking a short break. I am working on recording for my 2 other bands, and then we should be back in full force by the end of January to finish writing for our next album!

In other news, we have a small advertisement in the latest issue of Singapore's "Heavy Metal Tribune" magazine. Pretty awesome, my friend from there hooked us up with it and paid for the ad . We are on page 15, near the end.

http://heavymetaltribune.com/wp/2013...l-tribune-012/

- Funeral Age
funeralage.bandcamp.com
Old 01-01-2014, 09:25 AM

New Years Sale on our digital albums! This will be going until Sunday.

Thy Martyrdom Come (2010) - $1.00
https://funeralage.bandcamp.com/albu...martyrdom-come

Fistful of Christ (2004) - FREE
https://funeralage.bandcamp.com/album/fistful-of-christ

- Funeral Age
funeralage.bandcamp.com
Old 01-04-2014, 09:25 AM

For only 24 hours both albums (digital only) will be FREE. Get it while it lasts...

https://funeralage.bandcamp.com/

- Funeral Age
funeralage.bandcamp.com
Old 04-05-2014, 10:12 AM

Not much going on, just getting back into practicing and writing. Got a couple shows coming up. In June we are playing a WADM/NYDM "Remember The Fallen" outdoor festival for all who have passed, we headline day 1, should be a load of fun! After that, in July, we play out in the middle of nowhere for the Night Spirit 3 Festival. I wasn't took stoked about it at first, but it seems like it'll be a cool happening.

Other then that, I made our Dissection cover that we did (4 years ago) finally available to the public on YouTube, check it out!

- Funeral Age
funeralage.bandcamp.com
Old 04-21-2014, 01:41 PM

We are now seeking a bassist.

Sadly, our bassist decided it was best for him to leave while he gets his career in line. So... if anyone knows any bassists in the Seattle area, let us know!

- Funeral Age
funeralage.bandcamp.com