Overkill -- West Springfield, VA -- September 11th, 2014
ProgPower USA Kick-Off -- Atlanta, GA -- September 11th, 2014
ProgPower USA XV Day 2 -- Atlanta, GA -- September 13th, 2014
ProgPower USA XV Day 1 -- Atlanta, GA -- September 12th, 2014

Old 08-11-2013, 05:22 AM
Long live Ronnie James Dio

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenheart View Post
It's fine if someone's taste is limited purely because they have tried and don't like other stuff. But there's no excuse for simply shutting yourself off from other music.
Agreed.
Old 08-11-2013, 05:55 AM
Like a chupacabra, but with dicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenheart View Post
Facebook's inability to work reliably. For such a big site, with so much money, it's pretty shit.
THIS. And I don't know about the Android app, but the iOS one is dogshit. Its interpretation of "most recent" posts is "a random hodgepodge of posts from the last week in no particular order." You have to refresh like three times to actually have the most recent stuff show up in order.

And the regular site is terribly designed, unintuitive, and makes it impossible to change any kind of settings (though, in the case of privacy settings, this is probably on purpose).
Old 08-11-2013, 06:39 AM
I don't have an anger management problem, you have a retard problem.

Waking up at 5AM with a severe charlie horse, going back to bed for an hour & then limping the rest of the day.

Living in front of a bus stop. If you live on a side street or somewhere in the sticks, I envy you.

Heat and humidity. Give me 30 degrees and a blizzard year round & I'll be happy.

The fact that wherever I seem to drive, the green lights spot me & say "TURN RED NOW"
Old 08-11-2013, 07:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerslave_85 View Post
THIS. And I don't know about the Android app, but the iOS one is dogshit. Its interpretation of "most recent" posts is "a random hodgepodge of posts from the last week in no particular order." You have to refresh like three times to actually have the most recent stuff show up in order.

And the regular site is terribly designed, unintuitive, and makes it impossible to change any kind of settings (though, in the case of privacy settings, this is probably on purpose).
iOS is shit anyway.
Old 08-11-2013, 07:40 AM
You can't save me any more than you can save yourself, so stop fucking trying

I dropped out of Facebook around two years ago (one of the greatest decisions I ever made) but from what I've seen the site design has gotten TERRIBLE since then. The first design when I joined (Feb 2007) was really good, then they changed it within a year and it took a little getting used to. But now it's just a mess.

That's something I hate; website that inexplicably change their layout to something that's way worse. Why?
11/01 - Suffocation
11/30 - Devin Townsend
12/06 -DistantWorlds:theMusicofFinalFantasy
Old 08-11-2013, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamclark52 View Post
I dropped out of Facebook around two years ago (one of the greatest decisions I ever made) but from what I've seen the site design has gotten TERRIBLE since then. The first design when I joined (Feb 2007) was really good, then they changed it within a year and it took a little getting used to. But now it's just a mess.

That's something I hate; website that inexplicably change their layout to something that's way worse. Why?
Yeah, there was nothing wrong with the original layout. But the thing that bothers me the most now is that at times there are pages popping up that are "talking" about something you "like", say, about a band.

That, and those stupid games, whom I thankfully blocked...rather quickly.
Old 08-11-2013, 09:50 AM
Like a chupacabra, but with dicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalIsArt View Post
Yeah, there was nothing wrong with the original layout. But the thing that bothers me the most now is that at times there are pages popping up that are "talking" about something you "like", say, about a band.
I hate that.

I guess I can expand that whine into all social media sites that change their layout, design, or major features constantly just as you're getting used to the last change. It's like someone breaking into your house once every few months and rearranging your furniture for no reason. It doesn't affect how you live your life, but it's annoying and it throws you off.
Old 08-11-2013, 10:01 AM
You can't save me any more than you can save yourself, so stop fucking trying

Quote:
I hate that.

I guess I can expand that whine into all social media sites that change their layout, design, or major features constantly just as you're getting used to the last change. It's like someone breaking into your house once every few months and rearranging your furniture for no reason. It doesn't affect how you live your life, but it's annoying and it throws you off.
That's a really good analogy, I like it.
11/01 - Suffocation
11/30 - Devin Townsend
12/06 -DistantWorlds:theMusicofFinalFantasy
Old 08-11-2013, 10:11 AM

Quote:
I hate that.

Very much.

I once had Twitter, for about 10 days.
Old 08-11-2013, 11:14 AM
Meanwhile, behind the facade of this innocent looking bookstore...

Quote:

The Android one is awful. It rarely manages to display everything and can't message for shit. Usually can't even access them even on WiFi.

16/9 Richie Kotzen
25/9 Andrew O'Neill
8/10 Jex Thoth