Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

King Crimson -- Boston, MA -- September 15th, 2014
Overkill -- West Springfield, VA -- September 11th, 2014
ProgPower USA Kick-Off -- Atlanta, GA -- September 11th, 2014
ProgPower USA XV Day 2 -- Atlanta, GA -- September 13th, 2014
ProgPower USA XV Day 1 -- Atlanta, GA -- September 12th, 2014

  #31  
Old 08-09-2013, 06:37 AM
PowerMaiden's Avatar
PowerMaiden PowerMaiden is offline
7 Holy Paths To Hell And Your Trip Begins...
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Montreal
Posts: 4,598
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenheart View Post
You're going to watch that lot, then bail on the best performer at the whole festival? Yeah, that makes sense.
I thought I posted that I'll be going apeshit on COB


Cheers !
PowerMaiden
__________________
Life Down There Is Just A Strange Illusion
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 08-09-2013, 06:41 AM
PowerMaiden's Avatar
PowerMaiden PowerMaiden is offline
7 Holy Paths To Hell And Your Trip Begins...
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Montreal
Posts: 4,598
btw it'll be my 12 th time seeing Bodom and 11 th seeing Amon Amarth, those 2 bands are the best of the whole weekend if you ask me


Cheers !
PowerMaiden
__________________
Life Down There Is Just A Strange Illusion
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 08-09-2013, 07:02 AM
mankvill's Avatar
mankvill mankvill is offline
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 21,829
Blog Entries: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerMaiden View Post
btw it'll be my 12 th time seeing Bodom and 11 th seeing Amon Amarth, those 2 bands are the best of the whole weekend if you ask me


Cheers !
PowerMaiden
Watch At The Gates and I'll buy you KC BBQ
__________________
09/14 - Citizen
09/17 - Mineral
09/18 - Clutch
09/19 - BMTH
09/20 - Fuzz and Fire 2
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 08-09-2013, 08:19 AM
PowerMaiden's Avatar
PowerMaiden PowerMaiden is offline
7 Holy Paths To Hell And Your Trip Begins...
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Montreal
Posts: 4,598
Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post
Watch At The Gates and I'll buy you KC BBQ
I'm not going on saturday, too bad


Cheers !
PowerMaiden
__________________
Life Down There Is Just A Strange Illusion
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 08-10-2013, 03:31 AM
VoidFlame's Avatar
VoidFlame VoidFlame is offline
Remember - today is the first day of the end of your life
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 1,484
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerMaiden View Post
I'm not going on saturday, too bad


Cheers !
PowerMaiden
:facepalm:
__________________
8/6 - SubRosa

http://www.last.fm/user/voidflame
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 08-10-2013, 06:28 AM
PowerMaiden's Avatar
PowerMaiden PowerMaiden is offline
7 Holy Paths To Hell And Your Trip Begins...
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Montreal
Posts: 4,598
Finnish metallers CHILDREN OF BODOM have been forced to cancel tonight's concert at Peabody's in Cleveland, Ohio after the band's frontman, Alexi Laiho, was hospitalized the previous day in Nashville with an as-yet-undisclosed ailment. The other three bands on the bill — AMON AMARTH, BATTELCROSS and HUNTRESS — will play extended sets at Peabody's to make up for CHILDREN OF BODOM's absence.

It is not presently clear if Laiho will be well enough to make the final date of CHILDREN OF BODOM's North American tour, scheduled for this Sunday, August 11 at the Heavy MTL festival in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.


http://www.blabbermouth.net/news.asp...y+Headlines%29

no Bodom = no Heavy MTL for me... I hope they'll be there ...

Cheers !
PowerMaiden
__________________
Life Down There Is Just A Strange Illusion
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 08-10-2013, 05:41 PM
InFlamesOfBirchmen InFlamesOfBirchmen is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 688
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerMaiden View Post
Finnish metallers CHILDREN OF BODOM have been forced to cancel tonight's concert at Peabody's in Cleveland, Ohio after the band's frontman, Alexi Laiho, was hospitalized the previous day in Nashville with an as-yet-undisclosed ailment. The other three bands on the bill AMON AMARTH, BATTELCROSS and HUNTRESS will play extended sets at Peabody's to make up for CHILDREN OF BODOM's absence.

It is not presently clear if Laiho will be well enough to make the final date of CHILDREN OF BODOM's North American tour, scheduled for this Sunday, August 11 at the Heavy MTL festival in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.


http://www.blabbermouth.net/news.asp...y+Headlines%29

no Bodom = no Heavy MTL for me... I hope they'll be there ...

Cheers !
PowerMaiden

Alcohol poisoning maybe?
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 08-10-2013, 05:44 PM
PowerMaiden's Avatar
PowerMaiden PowerMaiden is offline
7 Holy Paths To Hell And Your Trip Begins...
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Montreal
Posts: 4,598
maybe, but Heavy MTL confirmed earlier today that they will be playing tomorrow !


Cheers !
PowerMaiden
__________________
Life Down There Is Just A Strange Illusion
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 01:41 PM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008