Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Tankcrimes Brainsqueeze 2 -- Oakland, CA -- April 18th, 2014
Unearth -- Pontiac, MI -- April 17th, 2014
Wayne Static -- Birmingham, AL -- April 17th, 2014
Ghost -- Toronto, Ontario -- April 17th, 2014
Rainbow Bar & Grill 42nd Anniversary -- West Hollywood, CA -- April 13th, 2014

  #31  
Old 08-09-2013, 06:37 AM
PowerMaiden's Avatar
PowerMaiden PowerMaiden is offline
7 Holy Paths To Hell And Your Trip Begins...
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Montreal
Posts: 4,492
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenheart View Post
You're going to watch that lot, then bail on the best performer at the whole festival? Yeah, that makes sense.
I thought I posted that I'll be going apeshit on COB


Cheers !
PowerMaiden
__________________
Life Down There Is Just A Strange Illusion
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 08-09-2013, 06:41 AM
PowerMaiden's Avatar
PowerMaiden PowerMaiden is offline
7 Holy Paths To Hell And Your Trip Begins...
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Montreal
Posts: 4,492
btw it'll be my 12 th time seeing Bodom and 11 th seeing Amon Amarth, those 2 bands are the best of the whole weekend if you ask me


Cheers !
PowerMaiden
__________________
Life Down There Is Just A Strange Illusion
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 08-09-2013, 07:02 AM
mankvill's Avatar
mankvill mankvill is offline
Bring Me The Horizon > Opeth
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 20,494
Blog Entries: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerMaiden View Post
btw it'll be my 12 th time seeing Bodom and 11 th seeing Amon Amarth, those 2 bands are the best of the whole weekend if you ask me


Cheers !
PowerMaiden
Watch At The Gates and I'll buy you KC BBQ
__________________
04/16 - Ringworm
04/19 - Trog
04/22 - Ghost
04/24 - Iron Reagan
05/13 - SLAYER
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 08-09-2013, 08:19 AM
PowerMaiden's Avatar
PowerMaiden PowerMaiden is offline
7 Holy Paths To Hell And Your Trip Begins...
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Montreal
Posts: 4,492
Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post
Watch At The Gates and I'll buy you KC BBQ
I'm not going on saturday, too bad


Cheers !
PowerMaiden
__________________
Life Down There Is Just A Strange Illusion
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 08-10-2013, 03:31 AM
VoidFlame's Avatar
VoidFlame VoidFlame is offline
Remember - today is the first day of the end of your life
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 1,463
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerMaiden View Post
I'm not going on saturday, too bad


Cheers !
PowerMaiden
:facepalm:
__________________
12/18 - Neutral Milk Hotel
12/19 - GY!BE/Neurosis
12/25 - Tribunal (my band)

http://www.last.fm/user/voidflame
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 08-10-2013, 06:28 AM
PowerMaiden's Avatar
PowerMaiden PowerMaiden is offline
7 Holy Paths To Hell And Your Trip Begins...
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Montreal
Posts: 4,492
Finnish metallers CHILDREN OF BODOM have been forced to cancel tonight's concert at Peabody's in Cleveland, Ohio after the band's frontman, Alexi Laiho, was hospitalized the previous day in Nashville with an as-yet-undisclosed ailment. The other three bands on the bill — AMON AMARTH, BATTELCROSS and HUNTRESS — will play extended sets at Peabody's to make up for CHILDREN OF BODOM's absence.

It is not presently clear if Laiho will be well enough to make the final date of CHILDREN OF BODOM's North American tour, scheduled for this Sunday, August 11 at the Heavy MTL festival in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.


http://www.blabbermouth.net/news.asp...y+Headlines%29

no Bodom = no Heavy MTL for me... I hope they'll be there ...

Cheers !
PowerMaiden
__________________
Life Down There Is Just A Strange Illusion
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 08-10-2013, 05:41 PM
InFlamesOfBirchmen InFlamesOfBirchmen is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 640
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerMaiden View Post
Finnish metallers CHILDREN OF BODOM have been forced to cancel tonight's concert at Peabody's in Cleveland, Ohio after the band's frontman, Alexi Laiho, was hospitalized the previous day in Nashville with an as-yet-undisclosed ailment. The other three bands on the bill AMON AMARTH, BATTELCROSS and HUNTRESS will play extended sets at Peabody's to make up for CHILDREN OF BODOM's absence.

It is not presently clear if Laiho will be well enough to make the final date of CHILDREN OF BODOM's North American tour, scheduled for this Sunday, August 11 at the Heavy MTL festival in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.


http://www.blabbermouth.net/news.asp...y+Headlines%29

no Bodom = no Heavy MTL for me... I hope they'll be there ...

Cheers !
PowerMaiden

Alcohol poisoning maybe?
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 08-10-2013, 05:44 PM
PowerMaiden's Avatar
PowerMaiden PowerMaiden is offline
7 Holy Paths To Hell And Your Trip Begins...
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Montreal
Posts: 4,492
maybe, but Heavy MTL confirmed earlier today that they will be playing tomorrow !


Cheers !
PowerMaiden
__________________
Life Down There Is Just A Strange Illusion
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 03:25 AM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008