Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Thy Art Is Murder -- Sydney, Australia -- December 19th, 2014
Intronaut -- West Hollywood, CA -- December 19th, 2014
Cannabis Corpse -- Chicago, IL -- December 17th, 2014
Kreator -- London, England -- December 18th, 2014
It Lies Within -- Westland, MI -- December 16th, 2014

Old 07-16-2013, 12:56 PM
So either make a change or shut the fuck up about it already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
Punk Vs Taker was good because Taker is pretty agile for his age plus does a few high flyer moves now and then.

Lesner is just a huge powerhouse who could toss Punk around the ring. I mean I don't see Punk being able to lift Lesner either.
He does like 2

And Punk can lift Kane up for the GTS so Punk can lift Lesnar. This match will be gold dat promo last night was dope.

I hope they put RVD and Y2J in some good matches both dudes proved last night they could still go!
Old 07-16-2013, 01:11 PM
Concert Veteran

Punk has gotten Taker, Kane and Umaga up for the GTS. I have no doubt he could get Lesnar up for it. Brock may have more muscle but he certainly isn't bigger than those three.
Old 07-16-2013, 01:32 PM
PANNTURRRUHHHHHH!!!!

Last night was the first time I've watched RAW all the way through (with a couple flip backs to my other show I was watching). I really enjoyed it.

The Uso's are getting there, people seem to start enjoying them more, so hopefully their push gets them somewhere.

CM Punk / Brock Lesnar will be great IMO. Both have such strong personalities (Lesnar's being more physical and brutal, Punk being more smart and cocky) and I really feel this could make for a strong feud. That was a big highlight of the show for me.

It's great to see RVD back. His match with Jericho was awesome, but I can tell that he does seem a bit tired and slow. Still though, the few spots he did were great... he may be WWE's saving grace (well... kinda).

And lastly, Daniel Bryan, hell yeah! He is so over with the crowd it isn't even funny. WWE better not mess this up and put the title on him.

Funeral Age
funeralage.com

Mesmur
facebook.com/mesmurdoom
Old 07-16-2013, 02:13 PM
WHAT THE FUCK...HAVE....I BECOME!!!!

RAW was fucking awesome last night. Man, I hope they keep it up.

THE BRADITTUDE ARA HAS BEGUN!!!!!
Old 07-16-2013, 02:14 PM
So either make a change or shut the fuck up about it already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John The Drummer View Post

And lastly, Daniel Bryan, hell yeah! He is so over with the crowd it isn't even funny. WWE better not mess this up and put the title on him.
The set up was cool too, how they had D-Bry be hidden behind all the big wrestlers and the crowd literally demanding for D-Bry for the match.
Old 07-16-2013, 06:19 PM
D.B.B.

Did anyone notice that at MitB, three wrestlers bladed. I guess the ban on blood is off.
Old 07-16-2013, 06:49 PM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjturtle9 View Post
Did anyone notice that at MitB, three wrestlers bladed. I guess the ban on blood is off.
From what I hear RVD and Punk both got like 12-14 staples in their head from that match.
Old 07-16-2013, 07:12 PM
The infection has been removed, the soul of this machine has improved!

No mention at all of the Warrior last night but the new commercial made me feel like a kid again.

http://youtu.be/9l2FeI5GMg0

Also, bonus match was Ryback vs Cena in a tables match with the obvious winner. It was fun and it's a beautiful arena. They taped 30 minutes of Superstars but I missed a lot of it because of train delays. But I do know the Brooklyn Brawler worked a match...Ryback destroyed him.
Old 07-16-2013, 07:58 PM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maideneer View Post
No mention at all of the Warrior last night but the new commercial made me feel like a kid again.

http://youtu.be/9l2FeI5GMg0

Also, bonus match was Ryback vs Cena in a tables match with the obvious winner. It was fun and it's a beautiful arena. They taped 30 minutes of Superstars but I missed a lot of it because of train delays. But I do know the Brooklyn Brawler worked a match...Ryback destroyed him.
How did the Wyatts entrance come off live? It's got a creepy vibe on TV with Bray carrying the lantern and the other two lurking in the shadows behind him.

I'm really glad the WWE has given a wrestler a gimmick like they've done with Bray Wyatt. Over the last several years it's just been "here's a good guy, cheer him and here's the bad guy, boo him". Now we have a guy who's pulling off a very good character with a great upside. People are already cheering him. Gimmicks still work Vince, you should allow the creative team to create more characters, so guys can set themselves apart from each other.

Last edited by Sanitarium78; 07-16-2013 at 08:00 PM.
Old 07-16-2013, 08:30 PM
The infection has been removed, the soul of this machine has improved!

The crowd was excited and the main guy is very good on the mic. I never saw this group as creepy or weird, their promos always looked low budget in a backyard wrestling production kind of way that never convinced me. I like the guy in green the best, I hope they step him up.

Live it was decent enough of an entrance, I don't know why R-Truth was the victim, are they just trying to show this team is gonna take over in a Shield kind of way? It's entertaining but not creepy to me. I think they should incorporate the rocking chair and the lantern as an assault weapon haha.

They were getting cheered which surprised me I guess, I thought at least at first they would be heels, but hey it doesn't bother me.