Nothing More -- Baltimore, MD -- August 18th, 2014
Boris -- Vancouver, British Columbia -- August 17th, 2014
Motley Crue -- Alpharetta, GA -- August 16th, 2014

Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Set Lists and Gig Reports

Old 07-15-2013, 08:56 PM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sepultura69 View Post
Dude, you should have came to the Suffocation show that took place at "The Vex" about 3-4 months ago. I ran into scott at that show aswell(we met up right after Exuhmed had finished). I ended up losing my glasses during the middle of suffos set so it kind of left a bad taste in my mouth for the remainder of the show. The highlight of the night was when they came back out for an encore and demolished the entire place with Mass Obliteration. Best encore I have ever witnessed in my entire life. It made me totally forget about losing my glasses and having to look forward to driving back for 45 minutes border-line blind.

I was at that show Wrote a review for it in here. Best. Live. Band. Ever!!! 15th time seeing them too

Cannibal Corpse played about a month later at The Observatory (Always will be The Galaxy) and SECONDS into "A Skull Full of Maggots" the pit knocked me down and destroyed my glasses :/
Old 07-15-2013, 09:58 PM
MAN IS NOT ALONE IN THIS WORLD AND MANKIND IS NOT COMPLETELY ABSURD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litany View Post
Cannibal Corpse played about a month later at The Observatory (Always will be The Galaxy) and SECONDS into "A Skull Full of Maggots" the pit knocked me down and destroyed my glasses :/
I was at that show as well, and the best part was that all I had to pay was five dollars to get in. Oh yeah, and this was after I had found out at the front entrance that the show was completely sold out. It's a pretty long story(I told christopher and Oracles of agony all about it at the Geto Boys show).
11/14 - Slayer

Tags
black flag