Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

After The Burial -- Flint, MI -- September 20th, 2014
Periphery -- Lansing, MI -- September 19th, 2014
Otherwise -- Sturtevant, WI -- September 19th, 2014
Eluveitie -- Baltimore, MD -- September 19th, 2014
Riot Fest -- Denver, CO -- September 19th, 2014

Old 07-14-2013, 07:06 PM
And now itís time to pull through. Something I must do with or without you.

What I saw of MitB sucked especially the main event. How the WWE does multi man matches is sooo boring and bland, and that sheamus spot was beyond lame ladders dont break like that. Orton winning, lack of sick spots and all the interference as well Didnt catch the opening MitB match, was that one any good?
Old 07-14-2013, 08:57 PM
You can't save me any more than you can save yourself, so stop fucking trying

I didn't think Money in the Bank was very good. I saw it in another theatre.

The first MitB match was really the only match worth while. Cody Rhodes looked like GOLD in that match It looks like he may be in line for something big. Damien Sandow winning was a surprise but anyone could've won that match and I'd have been happy, except Swagger. I can't believe how much the Shields stock has dropped in the last few months. Relegated to the warm-up match and the PPV started with Dean Ambrose and Fandango already in the ring. Talk about rushed. It was probably the most entertaining match of the night and Ambrose and Rhodes really stole this match.

Curtis Axel verses the Miz was boring, but I hate the Miz.

AJ verses Kaitlyn was okay. One thing about Kaitlyn; I don't know if it's bad botox or a case of someone who has no idea what to do in the ring but she's always smiling. Even when she's supposed to be in pain she's smiling. And it's not a character thing because no mention is made of it by the commentators.

Jericho verses Ryback was nothing special. It was nice that Ryback got a win and Jericho came out looking good still.

Ziggler verses Del Rio started out slow but was getting really good by the end. Then AJ came out and completely deflated the whole match. And the ending was shit. Del Rio is seeming like a lost cause to me. He couldn't get over as a face and as a heel no one cares either. Kudos to the WWE for sticking with him this long but it may be time to cut their losses.

Cena verses Henry was the a-typical Super-Cena match, just with a bigger opponent. When the commentators kept pushing the fact that Cena couldn't lift Henry I knew he was going to lift him, Hustle, Loyalty, Respect, bring on next months challenger. The theater crowd was ape-shit for Henry. But I think Cena could be wrestling a wet paper bag and the crowd would go ape-shit for the bag.

The last MitB match was decent enough. CM Punk and Daniel Bryan were the stars of this match. Sheamus did have a lot of action in the match but he never really impresses me. RVD does look tired. I liked CM Punks little bow after his ladder spot with Sheamus. And the third time Heyman hit him with the ladder was pretty brutal. Orton winning was a shock, and a disappointment.

I'd give it a 1.5 out of 5
11/30 - Devin Townsend
12/06 - Distant Worlds: the Music of Final Fantasy

Last edited by adamclark52; 07-15-2013 at 11:36 AM.
Old 07-14-2013, 09:00 PM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

Didn't watch the PPV but the lineup just didn't do anything matchwise. It was either matches we've saw before or just random people thrown together.
Old 07-14-2013, 09:03 PM
You can't save me any more than you can save yourself, so stop fucking trying

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDoomsayerX View Post
What I saw of MitB sucked especially the main event. How the WWE does multi man matches is sooo boring and bland, and that sheamus spot was beyond lame ladders dont break like that. Orton winning, lack of sick spots and all the interference as well Didnt catch the opening MitB match, was that one any good?
The opening match was very good.
11/30 - Devin Townsend
12/06 - Distant Worlds: the Music of Final Fantasy
Old 07-15-2013, 03:04 PM
I got jumped by 2 thugs... they told me my battery was dead.

That is cool that they gave it to Damien Sandow... but who wants to bet he'll be the first one to cash it in... and lose the match.... *sigh*

..and Orton? Why? Why Orton? I am guessing they only gave it to him because he is a "bigger" competitor yet not involved in anything worth a damn other than being the extra man in 6 guy tag team matches.

- Funeral Age
facebook.com/funeralageofficial
funeralage.bandcamp.com
Old 07-15-2013, 04:23 PM
WHAT THE FUCK...HAVE....I BECOME!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by John The Drummer View Post
That is cool that they gave it to Damien Sandow... but who wants to bet he'll be the first one to cash it in... and lose the match.... *sigh*

..and Orton? Why? Why Orton? I am guessing they only gave it to him because he is a "bigger" competitor yet not involved in anything worth a damn other than being the extra man in 6 guy tag team matches.
Rumor is they want Orton to win the belt and become a big time heel for D-Bry to win it at WM30. That want Bry to win Royal Rumble and then win the belt a Mania for the ultimate underdog story line.
Old 07-15-2013, 05:06 PM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinister_Chalupa666 View Post
Rumor is they want Orton to win the belt and become a big time heel for D-Bry to win it at WM30. That want Bry to win Royal Rumble and then win the belt a Mania for the ultimate underdog story line.
Not sure where you're getting that from. All the rumors I've read have had Bryan challenging Cena for the belt at Summerslam. Bryan is too hot right now for them to try and stretch that momentum all the way to mania. He will cool down too much by then. He needs to be in the championship match at Summerslam so they can cash in on the hot streak he's been having lately. Besides, Vince needs to have Cena beat anyone who gets more over than him. I thought that was common knowledge by now.
Old 07-15-2013, 08:15 PM

Yeah Bryan vs Cena at Summerslam. And GOD DAMN was the crowd load on Raw tonight for Daniel. He's HUGE with them now.

Also Lesner Vs Punk is meh. Punk is too small for Lesner to make it good.
Old 07-16-2013, 05:55 AM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
Also Lesner Vs Punk is meh. Punk is too small for Lesner to make it good.
Really? I seem to recall Punk having one of the best matches of the year at Mania against a guy who's bigger than Lesnar. The match should be good because I expect both guys just to go all out and I expect most of the striking in the match to be pretty stiff. They're both a bit sloppy at times in the ring to, so some cool stuff weather intentional or not is likely to happen.

The fans are absolutely on fire for Bryan right now. If he doesn't beat Cena at Summerslam I don't know what they're thinking. They're gonna piss off and probably lose a lot of fans if Bryan doesn't take the title.
Old 07-16-2013, 06:57 AM

Punk Vs Taker was good because Taker is pretty agile for his age plus does a few high flyer moves now and then.

Lesner is just a huge powerhouse who could toss Punk around the ring. I mean I don't see Punk being able to lift Lesner either.