Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Richie Kotzen -- London, England -- September 16th, 2014
King Crimson -- Boston, MA -- September 15th, 2014
Overkill -- West Springfield, VA -- September 11th, 2014
ProgPower USA Kick-Off -- Atlanta, GA -- September 11th, 2014
ProgPower USA XV Day 2 -- Atlanta, GA -- September 13th, 2014


Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Misinformation and Propaganda

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #41  
Old 07-09-2013, 06:48 AM
anomynous's Avatar
anomynous anomynous is offline
Metal-Setlistcore
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 1,996
Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post
In KC
Not even kidding. I might go.






Like all three bands enough, and I've been wanting to see Testament again since the Anthrax Leg 2 show.
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 07-09-2013, 08:55 AM
AnthG AnthG is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Toronto, ON
Posts: 1,887
People are bitching about KsE being billed over Testament...but are saying nothing about Lamb of God being billed over Testament, who have only been around for a little bit longer than KsE and are also playing ahead of Testament because they are more popular. Subjective bias much?

This tour would be pretty sweet though.
__________________
09/19 - Crowbar/Revocation
10/06 - The Black Dahlia Murder
10/14 - Machine Head/Children of Bodom
11/30 - Slipknot/Korn
12/27 - Protest the Hero
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 07-09-2013, 09:09 AM
anomynous's Avatar
anomynous anomynous is offline
Metal-Setlistcore
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 1,996
*insert comment about hearing the "Into the Pit" opening riff twice at this show*
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 07-09-2013, 09:09 AM
mankvill's Avatar
mankvill mankvill is offline
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 21,829
Blog Entries: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthG View Post
People are bitching about KsE being billed over Testament...but are saying nothing about Lamb of God being billed over Testament, who have only been around for a little bit longer than KsE and are also playing ahead of Testament because they are more popular. Subjective bias much?

This tour would be pretty sweet though.
It's because everyone knows LoG sucks but not everyone knows that KSE sucks too.
__________________
09/14 - Citizen
09/17 - Mineral
09/18 - Clutch
09/19 - BMTH
09/20 - Fuzz and Fire 2
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 07-09-2013, 01:35 PM
HeavyMetalBuffalo HeavyMetalBuffalo is offline
Never wanted your approval. Never wanted your acceptance. Never wanted to be anything but me --- LOG
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: The Universe
Posts: 55
I think this tour would be great to see, regardless of the order the bands play.
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 07-11-2013, 02:17 PM
Bengals279's Avatar
Bengals279 Bengals279 is offline
N00B
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Kansas
Posts: 621
https://twitter.com/MarkDuaneMorton/...74574268985345
So Mark Morton would like to tour with Testament hhhmmmmm
__________________
Solstice-9/2
Godsmack-9/5
Battlecross-10/5
Killswitch Engage-10/24
Slipknot-11/26
Exodus-12/7
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 07-11-2013, 08:41 PM
dcmetal108's Avatar
dcmetal108 dcmetal108 is offline
Some People Call Me The White Devil
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 7,637
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals279 View Post
https://twitter.com/MarkDuaneMorton/...74574268985345
So Mark Morton would like to tour with Testament hhhmmmmm
He practically confirms the tour in the comments of that by saying "Damn. That'd be cool" to someone asking for a KSE / Testament tour.
__________________
www.apocalypticdemise.com
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 07-13-2013, 03:16 AM
detuned detuned is offline
Banned Asshole
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,520
hey look at that, the site i dont work for is claiming huntress is opening

http://www.theprp.com/2013/07/12/new...umors-heat-up/

of course though, because im linking them, that must mean im a liar and i actually must work for them, and has absolutely nothing to do with them seemingly being the source of the rumor
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 07-13-2013, 03:20 AM
ravenheart's Avatar
ravenheart ravenheart is offline
Meanwhile, behind the facade of this innocent looking bookstore...
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: England
Posts: 18,289
Quote:
Originally Posted by detuned View Post
hey look at that, the site i dont work for is claiming huntress is opening

http://www.theprp.com/2013/07/12/new...umors-heat-up/

of course though, because im linking them, that must mean im a liar and i actually must work for them, and has absolutely nothing to do with them seemingly being the source of the rumor
Well, if nothing else, it means you're happy to poke WK with a stick
__________________
www.jukeboxmetal.com
http://jukeboxmetal.blogspot.com

16/9 Richie Kotzen
25/9 Andrew O'Neill
8/10 Jex Thoth
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 07-13-2013, 04:22 AM
dcmetal108's Avatar
dcmetal108 dcmetal108 is offline
Some People Call Me The White Devil
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 7,637
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenheart View Post
Well, if nothing else, it means you're happy to poke WK with a stick
Now we will have to deal with like 6 more pages of them two bitching at each other in a 13 year old girl love filled drama.
__________________
www.apocalypticdemise.com
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 04:10 PM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008