Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Cannibal Corpse -- South Burlington, VT -- July 28, 2014
Nine Inch Nails -- Camden, NJ -- July 30th, 2014
Judas Priest -- Vorst, Belgium -- March 16th, 1991
Black Label Society -- Memphis, TN -- July 27th, 2014
Megadeth -- Milwaukee, WI -- July 19th, 2013


Go Back   WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM > Community Forums > Misinformation and Propaganda

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #21  
Old 07-08-2013, 01:13 PM
WOLVERINEKILLS's Avatar
WOLVERINEKILLS WOLVERINEKILLS is offline
Cowboy From Hell
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 1,719
11-03 - Lamb Of God, Killswitch Engage & Testament -
Socorro Entertainment Center in Socorro, TX
__________________
1-13 Philip H. Anselmo & The Illegals
www.WOLVERINEKILLS.com
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 07-08-2013, 01:13 PM
ravenheart's Avatar
ravenheart ravenheart is offline
Meanwhile, behind the facade of this innocent looking bookstore...
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: England
Posts: 17,947
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPF View Post
Is this.....real life?
I'm not sure what this is. But it seems stupid.
__________________
www.jukeboxmetal.com
http://jukeboxmetal.blogspot.com

30/7 King Diamond
1-2/8 BiesenRock Festival
3/8 Lokerse Festival
16/9 Richie Kotzen
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 07-08-2013, 01:14 PM
Onioner Onioner is offline
One who onions things
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Everywhere, CA
Posts: 1,935
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenheart View Post
I'm not sure what this is. But it seems stupid.
Yawp.
__________________
Flotsam & Jetsam and/or War Master - 7/9
Grindcore Fest - 7/12
Exodus - 7/25
Impaled (?) - 8/15
Sleep - 8/30
Swans - 9/10
King Diamond - 10/31
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 07-08-2013, 02:45 PM
anomynous's Avatar
anomynous anomynous is online now
Metal-Setlistcore
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 1,916
Will go to this tour if it's close, but what the fuck. I want a Testament headliner.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 07-08-2013, 02:48 PM
ravenheart's Avatar
ravenheart ravenheart is offline
Meanwhile, behind the facade of this innocent looking bookstore...
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: England
Posts: 17,947
Quote:
Originally Posted by WOLVERINEKILLS View Post
But its ok for the guy from thePRP to do this...
Who from where?
__________________
www.jukeboxmetal.com
http://jukeboxmetal.blogspot.com

30/7 King Diamond
1-2/8 BiesenRock Festival
3/8 Lokerse Festival
16/9 Richie Kotzen
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 07-08-2013, 03:15 PM
mankvill's Avatar
mankvill mankvill is offline
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 21,394
Blog Entries: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by anomynous View Post
Will go to this tour if it's close, but what the fuck. I want a Testament headliner.
In KC
__________________
07/31 - Warped
08/01 - Cannabis Corpse
08/03 - Noisem
08/07 - Handguns (?)
08/15 - Whores
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 07-08-2013, 03:36 PM
WOLVERINEKILLS's Avatar
WOLVERINEKILLS WOLVERINEKILLS is offline
Cowboy From Hell
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 1,719
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenheart View Post
Who from where?
The poster Detuned is a ghostwriter (aka posting news stories under the 'Wookubus' name) to PRP.com webmaster Wookubus. He denies it. Too bad he forgot a few years ago when he was known as Tom on the PRP forums that he gave me his twitter account along with admitting he was a ghostwriter for that site on their now defunct forums. He came here and posted exclusive news stories with prp.com as the source all the while playing off like he doesn't have a thing to do with that site. Hence me posting the photo of his twitter account above where he tweets about being a Wookubus's ghost writer. It's funny for him to deny something like that lol. ThePRP is actually a good site for the news they cover, although much of the music they cover I am not a fan of. After coming here and acting like a jerk to a few of the regular posters (they can reveal their identity if they wish), a few others, along with myself, would take a few jabs at thePRP and like clockwork he would fire back at us over that or something else in various threads on this site. And about every other 'source' of his is from thePRP. Nothing wrong with that but don't act like you aren't affiliated with it when you are and especially after you leave proof of it for the world to see on your twitter account. People may not like me or care for what I post, but at least they know it's me and not some fake acting poster here only to get hits for their site. This is why I rarely post and leave a source for myself but it's funny that the one time I've done it in a long while I get called out for it when someone else has been doing it in a deceivingly fake and misleading manner.
__________________
1-13 Philip H. Anselmo & The Illegals
www.WOLVERINEKILLS.com
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 07-08-2013, 03:41 PM
imanidiot777 imanidiot777 is offline
MetalSetLists's Smartest Man
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Pennsylvania, USA
Posts: 294
Quote:
Originally Posted by WOLVERINEKILLS View Post
The poster Detuned is a ghostwriter (aka posting news stories under the 'Wookubus' name) to PRP.com webmaster Wookubus. He denies it. Too bad he forgot a few years ago when he was known as Tom on the PRP forums that he gave me his twitter account along with admitting he was a ghostwriter for that site on their now defunct forums. He came here and posted exclusive news stories with prp.com as the source all the while playing off like he doesn't have a thing to do with that site. Hence me posting the photo of his twitter account above where he tweets about being a Wookubus's ghost writer. It's funny for him to deny something like that lol. ThePRP is actually a good site for the news they cover, although much of the music they cover I am not a fan of. After coming here and acting like a jerk to a few of the regular posters (they can reveal their identity if they wish), a few others, along with myself, would take a few jabs at thePRP and like clockwork he would fire back at us over that or something else in various threads on this site. And about every other 'source' of his is from thePRP. Nothing wrong with that but don't act like you aren't affiliated with it when you are and especially after you leave proof of it for the world to see on your twitter account. People may not like me or care for what I post, but at least they know it's me and not some fake acting poster here only to get hits for their site. This is why I rarely post and leave a source for myself but it's funny that the one time I've done it in a long while I get called out for it when someone else has been doing it in a deceivingly fake and misleading manner.
BOOM
__________________
5/13 BLS / Down
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 07-08-2013, 03:44 PM
TonyD's Avatar
TonyD TonyD is offline
I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 6,208
He's also Tom Fischer's illegitimate son.
__________________
8/20 High on Fire 4free
8/24 NIN/Soundgarden
11/16 Judas Priest
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 07-08-2013, 03:45 PM
WOLVERINEKILLS's Avatar
WOLVERINEKILLS WOLVERINEKILLS is offline
Cowboy From Hell
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 1,719
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyD View Post
He's also Tom Fischer's illegitimate son.
I wonder if he will deny that too...
__________________
1-13 Philip H. Anselmo & The Illegals
www.WOLVERINEKILLS.com
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 05:53 PM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008