Deathwish Fest -- Cambridge, MA -- July 22nd, 2014
Queen -- Boston, MA -- July 22nd, 2014
Devourment -- Rochester, NY -- July 21st, 2014
Nine Inch Nails -- Morrison, CO -- July 21st, 2014

Old 06-26-2013, 07:17 AM
You can't save me any more than you can save yourself, so stop fucking trying

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
I don't have a problem with the Usos getting a tag title match. They're a good young exciting team that always seems to have the crowd on their side. It's about time the WWE actually did something with them. Reigns and Rollins need a team to go over at the next PPV and The Usos will give them a good match. Then it's off to Summerslam where hopefully the rumored match of Rollins/Reigns against Undertaker and Kane happens.

I guess all it takes to qualify for the MITB match now is to be a former champion. As much as I love Christian and RVD, they really have no business being in the match considering Christian just got back after being gone almost a year and RVD hasn't been with the company in four or five years. The other participants in it I have no problem with since they've all been busting their asses and have been good/great performers over the last year.
I just feel Punk is better used in a singles program. That said, in a chaos match like that it wouldn't be surprising if someone (I wonder who) came out and gave him a beat down.
10/18 -- King Diamond
11/01 -- Suffocation
Old 06-26-2013, 08:14 AM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

If Punk loses MITB then that is the result of WWE writing him off after he left.

Cena vs Henry will be a snoozefest.

Ryback vs Jericho will pretty boring.
Old 06-26-2013, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
If Punk loses MITB then that is the result of WWE writing him off after he left.

I don't think Punk has a chance of winning MitB, and he doesn't need to anyway. MitB is a good way to elevate someone new (Bryan) and Punk can't get any more elevated.
10/18 -- King Diamond
11/01 -- Suffocation
Old 06-26-2013, 10:25 AM

Yeah but at least winning would give Punk a chance for a belt since I don't see him getting one.

I see RVD winning since it will be his return match and the crowd will eat him up.
Old 06-26-2013, 12:00 PM
Concert Veteran

Bryan is winning the RAW MITB match. They didn't have him beat Orton on RAW for nothing. Orton rarely gets pinned let alone taps out, so they no doubt have big plans for Bryan. Punk doesn't need to win the match because he's reached the status of being one of those guys who can get a title shot whenever he wants. If you think RVD has any chance of winning then you're smoking stronger shit then he does.

I'm pissed Jericho isn't involved in something better. He's had issues with Del Rio and Ziggler so why not make it a triple threat match for the heavyweight title at the PPV? This shit with Ryback makes no sense, they could've just thrown him in the other MITB match.

The MITB match for smackdown is Ambrose, Cesaro, Sandow, Rhodes, Fandango, Barrett and Swagger. All very good workers except for Fandango. At least it's all young up and comers getting shot. My guess is Ambrose will win.

Last edited by Sanitarium78; 06-26-2013 at 02:49 PM.
Old 06-26-2013, 11:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
Bryan is winning the RAW MITB match. They didn't have him beat Orton on RAW for nothing. Orton rarely gets pinned let alone taps out, so they no doubt have big plans for Bryan. Punk doesn't need to win the match because he's reached the status of being one of those guys who can get a title shot whenever he wants. If you think RVD has any chance of winning then you're smoking stronger shit then he does.

I'm pissed Jericho isn't involved in something better. He's had issues with Del Rio and Ziggler so why not make it a triple threat match for the heavyweight title at the PPV? This shit with Ryback makes no sense, they could've just thrown him in the other MITB match.

The MITB match for smackdown is Ambrose, Cesaro, Sandow, Rhodes, Fandango, Barrett and Swagger. All very good workers except for Fandango. At least it's all young up and comers getting shot. My guess is Ambrose will win.
Ambrose winning would be mint. As far as Jericho goes let's be honest Ryback will probably be with the WWE for a lot more years than Jericho. And Ryback has looked BAD the last few months. They killed the poor guy when they turned him heel and they have to rebuild him to give him any credibility. So, you have him beat a well established star. And you put him with a ring-god like Jericho so he not only gets a win over a big star but Jericho will make him look really good in the process. It sucks to see Jericho seemingly "getting fed" to Ryback but it'll do good for Ryback. Jericho could lose a million matches in a row and he'll still be one of the best because the matches will still be great. That all said, I'm going off Ryback winning. If he loses then we know that someone out there hates the poor guy.
10/18 -- King Diamond
11/01 -- Suffocation
Old 06-26-2013, 11:27 PM

Jericho won't win. This will prolly be his 2nd to last PPV before he leaves again.
Old 06-27-2013, 02:03 AM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post

how can you say that its obvious punk won't and it has nothing to do with what your talking about. Cm Punk will lose because of Brock Lesnar setting up their match at Summer Slam. Also i think Daniel Bryan will win MITB for WWE Championship and honestly i think the only other who can win it in that match is Christian. For the World Heavyweight MITB I would like to see Sandow win it but don't think it will happen expect Dean Ambrose to win this match but i think the wildcard in this is Antonio Serzaro (yes i know spelled it wrong) I think with him now working with Zeb Colter its a great move.Also one more thing about the World Heavyweight match if someone drops out of it for some reason or WWE creative changes their minds. I think putting Bray Wyatt in that MITB and having him win and cashing in and winning on the same night of his deubt would be one of the better desicions.
Old 06-27-2013, 07:47 AM

I still think having Punk in the MITB match is a waste for him.

Also for the smackdown MITB I see Ambrose winning but at how Vince LOVES Fandango he has a pretty damn good chance of winning as well.
Old 06-27-2013, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hinder5050 View Post
how can you say that its obvious punk won't and it has nothing to do with what your talking about. Cm Punk will lose because of Brock Lesnar setting up their match at Summer Slam. Also i think Daniel Bryan will win MITB for WWE Championship and honestly i think the only other who can win it in that match is Christian. For the World Heavyweight MITB I would like to see Sandow win it but don't think it will happen expect Dean Ambrose to win this match but i think the wildcard in this is Antonio Serzaro (yes i know spelled it wrong) I think with him now working with Zeb Colter its a great move.Also one more thing about the World Heavyweight match if someone drops out of it for some reason or WWE creative changes their minds. I think putting Bray Wyatt in that MITB and having him win and cashing in and winning on the same night of his deubt would be one of the better desicions.
Bray Wyatt coming in and winning would be pretty cool. But I guess I'm old school. I don't like seeing people win the title, or any title, in their first few months or first match especially. Brock Lesnar quick win was different. But when Sheamus won on his first shot within a month or two I was like, what the fuck?
10/18 -- King Diamond
11/01 -- Suffocation