Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

High on Fire -- San Francisco, CA -- August 1st, 2015
Between The Buried And Me -- Grand Rapids, MI -- August 1st, 2015
Rush -- Irvine, CA -- July 30th, 2015
Van Halen -- Mansfield, MA -- August 1st, 2015
Slowdive -- Moscow, Russia -- August 1st, 2015

  #1011  
Old 06-18-2013, 12:19 AM
DisposableJustice's Avatar
DisposableJustice DisposableJustice is offline
I AM THE GREAT BIG MOUTH
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 2,105
Anybody play The Last of Us? I don't have a Playstation so I youtubed a walkthrough complete with the cutscences

It looks great


and I will admit the first 5-10 of the opening got me right in the feels
__________________
08/19-Slipknot/Lamb of God
08/28-Riot Fest
10/17-Ghost
10/27-Korn
11/7-Machine Head
11/11-Blind Guardian
Reply With Quote
  #1012  
Old 06-18-2013, 06:37 AM
TheWildAndTheYoung's Avatar
TheWildAndTheYoung TheWildAndTheYoung is offline
I'm Young, I'm Wild, And I'm Free
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,561
Quote:
Originally Posted by DisposableJustice View Post
Anybody play The Last of Us? I don't have a Playstation so I youtubed a walkthrough complete with the cutscences

It looks great


and I will admit the first 5-10 of the opening got me right in the feels
My brother bought the game, it looks pretty cool, kinda like Uncharted meets I Am Legend I would say (I know it's a movie but it has similarities to it).

I am looking for a good RPG to buy, I already have Skyrim, Oblivion, and Demon's Souls, anybody have any good suggestions?
__________________
6/28 - Def Leppard/Styx/Tesla
8/29 - Rick Springfield/Loverboy/The Romantics
8/30 - Motley Crue
Reply With Quote
  #1013  
Old 06-18-2013, 07:24 AM
dcmetal108's Avatar
dcmetal108 dcmetal108 is offline
Some People Call Me The White Devil
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 8,421
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWildAndTheYoung View Post
My brother bought the game, it looks pretty cool, kinda like Uncharted meets I Am Legend I would say (I know it's a movie but it has similarities to it).

I am looking for a good RPG to buy, I already have Skyrim, Oblivion, and Demon's Souls, anybody have any good suggestions?
Fallout 3
__________________
www.apocalypticdemise.com
Reply With Quote
  #1014  
Old 06-22-2013, 01:30 PM
John The Drummer's Avatar
John The Drummer John The Drummer is offline
PANNTURRRUHHHHHH!!!!
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 6,181
Got back into Lego Batman last night... unlocked the stud multiplyers.... MAKIN' BANK. I am at abuot 90.7% completion
__________________
Dalla Nebbia
facebook.com/dallanebbiamusic

Funeral Age
funeralage.com

Mesmur
facebook.com/mesmurdoom
Reply With Quote
  #1015  
Old 06-22-2013, 01:38 PM
TheWildAndTheYoung's Avatar
TheWildAndTheYoung TheWildAndTheYoung is offline
I'm Young, I'm Wild, And I'm Free
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,561
I just bought Kingdoms Of Amalur: The Reckoning and 3D Dot Game Heroes.Haven't play 3D yet but Kingdoms pretty sweet so far.On PC I'm playing the MMORPG Vindictus.
__________________
6/28 - Def Leppard/Styx/Tesla
8/29 - Rick Springfield/Loverboy/The Romantics
8/30 - Motley Crue
Reply With Quote
  #1016  
Old 06-25-2013, 12:36 PM
John The Drummer's Avatar
John The Drummer John The Drummer is offline
PANNTURRRUHHHHHH!!!!
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 6,181
98.8% on Lego Batman .... ALMOST done!!!!!!!!!1
__________________
Dalla Nebbia
facebook.com/dallanebbiamusic

Funeral Age
funeralage.com

Mesmur
facebook.com/mesmurdoom
Reply With Quote
  #1017  
Old 06-30-2013, 02:00 PM
PVH5150 PVH5150 is offline
.
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 4,391
Started playing Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas again.

2 1/2 months of warmup time in prep for GTA V.
Reply With Quote
  #1018  
Old 07-01-2013, 12:27 PM
John The Drummer's Avatar
John The Drummer John The Drummer is offline
PANNTURRRUHHHHHH!!!!
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 6,181
Quote:
Originally Posted by PVH5150 View Post
Started playing Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas again.

2 1/2 months of warmup time in prep for GTA V.
GTA FIVE IS GOING TO FUCKING SLAY
I have been stuck on the last mission of San Andreas for months on months... but I only tried to beat it once , hate that mission.

Anyway, 100% on Lego Batman on Saturday! Don't know what else to play now... so many games I haven't beaten that I own, yet none really jump out at me. Maybe run through Red Dead again?
__________________
Dalla Nebbia
facebook.com/dallanebbiamusic

Funeral Age
funeralage.com

Mesmur
facebook.com/mesmurdoom
Reply With Quote
  #1019  
Old 07-01-2013, 06:40 PM
DisposableJustice's Avatar
DisposableJustice DisposableJustice is offline
I AM THE GREAT BIG MOUTH
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 2,105
Quote:
Originally Posted by John The Drummer View Post
GTA FIVE IS GOING TO FUCKING SLAY
I have been stuck on the last mission of San Andreas for months on months... but I only tried to beat it once , hate that mission.

Anyway, 100% on Lego Batman on Saturday! Don't know what else to play now... so many games I haven't beaten that I own, yet none really jump out at me. Maybe run through Red Dead again?
A few years ago I got 100% on Lego Star Wars (the full one with all six movies) and it was one of the most satisfying feelings I've had ever those Lego games can be a bitch to get every damn thing, so congrats
__________________
08/19-Slipknot/Lamb of God
08/28-Riot Fest
10/17-Ghost
10/27-Korn
11/7-Machine Head
11/11-Blind Guardian
Reply With Quote
  #1020  
Old 07-03-2013, 10:24 AM
DementedX14's Avatar
DementedX14 DementedX14 is offline
Silence is bringing on the heart attack
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Chicago
Posts: 1,042
I just finished The Last of Us and I didn't like the ending too much. Overall I think the game was very good an easy 9/10, not perfect though as some have said. I don't know if they will make a sequel but I think they will for the ps4.
__________________
08/07-09 - Heavy Montreal
09/26 - Breaking Benjamin
10/11 - BMTH
11/09 - Parkway Drive
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:32 AM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008