Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Despised Icon -- Worcester, MA -- December 21st, 2014
Cormorant -- San Francisco, CA -- December 20th, 2014
Opeth -- Toronto, Ontario -- December 21st, 2014
It Lies Within -- Flint, MI -- December 21st, 2014
Pig Destroyer -- Philadelphia, PA -- December 20th, 2014

Old 06-05-2013, 04:45 PM
So either make a change or shut the fuck up about it already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John The Drummer View Post
Does anyone even pay attention to Smackdown anymore? It doesn't seem like anything major happens on it anymore, just a filler show, IMO. I always turn it on, and find myself getting bored right away. I feel it was better on Thursday.
Pretty much a Raw recap but they still have quality matches.

I still dont get why WWE cant build stars, 3hr Raw, Main Event, Smackdown and all that social media they like to abuse and they still cant build stars. Like seriously Cesaro, Barrett, Ziggler, Kofi, Cody Rhodes, these dudes should be so much more. Yeah Ziggler has the title but the dude kind just won it.
Old 06-07-2013, 01:10 PM
PANNTURRRUHHHHHH!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDoomsayerX View Post
Pretty much a Raw recap but they still have quality matches.

I still dont get why WWE cant build stars, 3hr Raw, Main Event, Smackdown and all that social media they like to abuse and they still cant build stars. Like seriously Cesaro, Barrett, Ziggler, Kofi, Cody Rhodes, these dudes should be so much more. Yeah Ziggler has the title but the dude kind just won it.
Are Cesaro, Barrett, Ziggler, Kofi, or Rhodes named John Cena? There is your answer

I turned TNA on when I got home last night, I am starting to get used to their more "theatric" filming style. It was pretty good, despite the lackluster promo made by... that new guy... who came from UFC, whatever his name is. I may try to watch it some more now. Good to see Chris Sabin (sp?) back too, he was one of my favorites back when I first started watching Impact.

Funeral Age
funeralage.com

Mesmur
facebook.com/mesmurdoom
Old 06-08-2013, 09:46 PM
WHAT THE FUCK...HAVE....I BECOME!!!!

Looks like I am going to buy the Legends VIP Package for Alamo City Comic Con here.

So far Kevin Nash and Bret Hart are announced. Now just waiting for Steve Austin and HBK to be announced along with some others.

Get a free Bret Hart autograph picture and get to take a pic with him
Old 06-12-2013, 10:54 AM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

Why are only two matches announced for the PPV Sunday.
Old 06-12-2013, 11:03 AM
with his arms outstretched

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
Why are only two matches announced for the PPV Sunday.
Doesn't look good, does it? You have to figure the Three Stages of Hell match should eat up at least forty five minutes of the card, maybe even an hour (good luck with that). And whatever CM Punk does, be it a match or a promo, will eat up twenty minutes. It hasn't been announced but don't be surprised to see Curtis Axel take CM Punks place and face Jericho, so there's another match there. I'd say to expect a lot of filler and unannounced stuff (IC title match, Alberto Del Rio match) to fill up the card. Probably a long, drawn out Triple H segment too.

12/27 -- Unearth/Protest the Hero
03/07 -- Video Games Live
07/06 -- U2
Old 06-12-2013, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamclark52 View Post
Doesn't look good, does it? You have to figure the Three Stages of Hell match should eat up at least forty five minutes of the card, maybe even an hour (good luck with that). And whatever CM Punk does, be it a match or a promo, will eat up twenty minutes. It hasn't been announced but don't be surprised to see Curtis Axel take CM Punks place and face Jericho, so there's another match there. I'd say to expect a lot of filler and unannounced stuff (IC title match, Alberto Del Rio match) to fill up the card. Probably a long, drawn out Triple H segment too.
I'd love for HHH or Lesner to show up and do anything.

They announced too because of a concussion Fandango won't be at the PPV either.
Old 06-12-2013, 12:32 PM
So either make a change or shut the fuck up about it already.

Quote:
I'd love for HHH or Lesner to show up and do anything.

They announced too because of a concussion Fandango won't be at the PPV either.
Card is up. Looks aight but I doubt any match will be as good as Rollins/Bryan was this Monday. Fuck what a match!
Old 06-12-2013, 12:38 PM

Quote:

After Monday's episode of Raw, the card for WWE Payback is set. While a few matches were finalized before the show, most of the matches were announced during Raw.

WWE made it official and announced that World Heavyweight Champion Dolph Ziggler, who has been out of action with a concussion for several weeks, will defend his title against Alberto Del Rio. The match was expected, but you can tell WWE wanted to be careful with one of their top stars.

Of course, Ziggler isn't the only returning superstar who will appear at Payback. CM Punk will return at Payback in Chicago his hometown. Punk will face Chris Jericho in a contest that could win match of the night honors.

Here is the rest of the Payback card:

WWE Championship match: John Cena (champion) vs. Ryback in a Three Stages of Hell match

WWE Tag Team Championship match: The Shield's Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns (champions) vs. Randy Orton and Daniel Bryan

Intercontinental Championship match: Wade Barrett (champion) vs. The Miz vs. Curtis Axel

*Note: Axel was added after Fandango was removed from the match due to injury.

United States Championship match: The Shield's Dean Ambrose (champion) vs. Kane

Divas Championship: Kaitlyn (champion) vs. AJ

Special kickoff match (the Artist Formerly Known As The Pre-Show): Sheamus vs. Damien Sandow

Sheamus in the dark match. hahahaha!
Old 06-12-2013, 12:45 PM

So with Axel facing Miz and Barrett does that lead out the rumor of Axel fighting in Punks spot.
Old 06-12-2013, 12:58 PM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
So with Axel facing Miz and Barrett does that lead out the rumor of Axel fighting in Punks spot.
I never read that rumor anywhere. I read a couple weeks ago that it was for sure that Punk would be back on sunday. I doubt they'll pull a bait and switch with his return and risk Punk's hometown crowd getting pissed and starting a riot or shitting all over the matches on the card out of protest.

Overall, the show looks to be pretty strong and all the title's are on the line. Anyone remember what happened in 2007 when the WWE had a June PPV with all the titles on the line?