Exodus -- West Springfield, VA -- November 25th, 2014
Bob Seger -- Saginaw, MI -- November 19th, 2014
Ace Frehley -- Uncasville, CT -- November 21st, 2014
Nuclear War Now! Fest IV -- Berlin, Germany -- November 7-8th, 2014
Deafheaven -- Toronto, Ontario -- November 21st, 2014

Old 06-04-2013, 08:51 PM
MAN IS NOT ALONE IN THIS WORLD AND MANKIND IS NOT COMPLETELY ABSURD

Now that i think about it...

I don't really have anymore metal shirts....They're all too fucking big on me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OraclesofAgony View Post
I bought XL Bolt Thrower shirts for extra motivation.
ahhahaha, speaking of bolt thrower. I ended up spending the 100$ I made on my extra ticket to buy a shitload of merchandise. I didn't expect to make so much cash from a 20$ ticket so i got a little carried away and baught two sizes of each shirts. I baught a size medium, and large for each shirt. I purchased about 5-6 designs. Those include the Autopsy shirts....ahahah so i ended buying like 12 shirts... Maybe I'll make the large ones sleeveless or something.

Anyways, good luck to your diet bro.
11/14 - Slayer
Old 06-04-2013, 08:53 PM
Born Again In Blasphemy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizard in Black 666 View Post
Now that i think about it...

I don't really have anymore metal shirts....They're all too fucking big on me.

ahhahaha, speaking of bolt thrower. I ended up using the 100$ i made on my extra ticket to buy a shitload of merchandise. I didn't expect to make so much cash from a 20$ ticket so i got a little carried away and baught two sizes of each shirts. I baught a size medium, and large for each shirt. I purchased about 5-6 designs. Those include the Autopsy shirts....ahahah so i ended buying like 12 shirts... Maybe I'll make the large ones sleeveless or something.

Anyways, good luck to your diet bro.
Yeah I remember seeing your post about that, that's sick man!

I'm not surprised though because there were people posting ads on Craigslist willing to pay 150$ for a ticket! My friend who didn't have a ticket at the time (he ended up getting my extra) told me about that. Crazy stuff.
Old 06-04-2013, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Yeah I remember seeing your post about that, that's sick man!

I'm not surprised though because there were people posting ads on Craigslist willing to pay 150$ for a ticket! My friend who didn't have a ticket at the time (he ended up getting my extra) told me about that. Crazy stuff.
Yeah man. The glass house was flooded with desperate vultures seeking to get a ticket. There was this god damn bum who was trying to buy a ticket off me for 15 bucks. I told him no and then he started babbling on about how he is very good friend with Autopsy and how he's going to get them to come kick my ass if i don't sell him the ticket for under face value.

Security was all over the place making sure no one was scalping tickets for more than face value price. Luckily I pulled a solid snake and managed to make a hundred dollars off my extra ticket.

damn it feels good to be a gangsta

speaking of which...

11/14 - Slayer
Old 06-04-2013, 09:11 PM
Born Again In Blasphemy

Hahaha! Are you planning on going to see Geto Boys coming up? I'm still contemplating whether I want to go to that or not. My last experience at the Observatory (The Decibel Tour) was rather unpleasant, but I know this would be a totally different experience. I'd like to go but I don't know if I'll have the money for gas+ticket to make it happen.
Old 06-04-2013, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Hahaha! Are you planning on going to see Geto Boys coming up? I'm still contemplating whether I want to go to that or not. My last experience at the Observatory (The Decibel Tour) was rather unpleasant, but I know this would be a totally different experience. I'd like to go but I don't know if I'll have the money for gas+ticket to make it happen.
I saw you at the Decibel tour as well. I saw you in the pit for Napalm Death. I ran into the main floor to look for you as soon as Napalm Death finished. Sadly you disappeared like a ghost and you were no where to be found. It got pretty hectic in there for Cannibal corpse!

Oh by the way. In case I hadn't posted this before... I got into that show for the price of Five dollars. It's a really long story and i feel like it would be fitting for a post like this to be made in the review/setlist section. Surprised treghet or no one else has posted a setlist for that show yet. Maybe when i get off my lazy ass I'll post a long ass detail rant on how the show went down for me. But to make it short...

I went to buy my ticket at the show only to find out it was completely and totally sold out. I ended up getting into the show for five bucks. I ran into elturtleboy who had to pay 35(or 30?) to some bouncer to get in. It was also my first time meeting elturtleboy.

Five dollars to see Immolation, Napalm Death, Cannibal Corpse, Qwel and maker(these were the rappers performing in the other room. It was my 4th time seeing them) is the best bang for your buck that i HAVE ever spent in my entire life.

This is motivating me to post a review with a giant story penned next to it on the setlist section.
11/14 - Slayer

Last edited by Sepultura69; 06-04-2013 at 09:23 PM.
Old 06-04-2013, 09:22 PM
Born Again In Blasphemy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizard in Black 666 View Post
I saw you at the Decibel tour as well. I saw you in the pit for Napalm Death. I ran into the main floor to look for you as soon as Napalm Death finished. Sadly you disappeared like a ghost and you were no where to be found. It got pretty hectic in there for Cannibal corpse!

Oh by the way. In case I hadn't posted this before... I got into that show for the price of Five dollars. It's a really long story and i feel like it would be fitting for a post like this to made in the review section. Surprised treghet or no one else has posted a setlist for that show yet. Maybe when i get off my lazy ass I'll post a long ass detail rant on how the show went down for me. But to make it short...

I went to buy my ticket at the show only to find out it was completely and totally sold out. I ended up getting into the show for five bucks. I ran into elturtleboy who had to pay 35(or 30?) to some bouncer to get in.

Five dollars to see Immolation, Napalm Death, Cannibal Corpse, Qwel and maker(these were the rappers performing in the other room. It was my 4th time seeing them) is the best bang for your buck that i HAVE ever spent in my entire life.

This is motivating me to post a review with a giant story penned next to it.

Well, I would've posted a review for that show, but unfortunately the parts of the crowd I interacted with during that show ruined Napalm Death for me and I didn't even bother getting in there for Cannibal, I watched from afar. Next time I run into you I'd explain in more detail, but it's kinda hard to explain, I just felt like I was surrounded by complete idiots and dbags for the first time at a metal show in forever.
Old 06-04-2013, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Well, I would've posted a review for that show, but unfortunately the parts of the crowd I interacted with during that show ruined Napalm Death for me and I didn't even bother getting in there for Cannibal, I watched from afar. Next time I run into you I'd explain in more detail, but it's kinda hard to explain, I just felt like I was surrounded by complete idiots and dbags for the first time at a metal show in forever.
Man, I totally feel you on that one. Like i said...a post about this would be fitting for me to make in the setlist section because so much crazy shit went down at that show that it just wouldn't feel right making the post on this thread. I totally feel you on on the crowd, man.... just to drop my quick two cents..

During the epic breakdown to Suffer the Children some white trash scum and his extremely intoxicated girlfriend started throwing nasty dirty hard punches left and right to me and bunch of people all around us like there was no tomorrow. It got really intense and ended with three securities bum rushing our area and kicking those idiots out(the chick and her boyfriend started a pretty brutal fight with some poor sap next to me for no reason. I ended up getting involved..).. Too bad they killed the best part of the song for me... fucking idiots

Sorry to hear about your shitty experience at the show.. I totally feel you on your reasons my brotha
11/14 - Slayer

Last edited by Sepultura69; 06-04-2013 at 09:39 PM.
Old 06-05-2013, 12:15 PM
The cameras are whores for the daily bloodshed.

Heady Topper!

11/03-Suffocation, Kataklysm (?)
11/25-Slayer (?)
Old 06-07-2013, 06:53 PM
The cameras are whores for the daily bloodshed.

Stone Brewing Co. Sublimely Self Righteous Ale.

DAMN GOOD!!!!

Had some Heady Topper and Spaten Optimator (a doppelbock) earlier.

11/03-Suffocation, Kataklysm (?)
11/25-Slayer (?)
Old 06-08-2013, 11:24 PM
"I call it torture you call it life. A slave to money and everything I despise"

Dark n Stormy
Watchusett Blueberry
Sam Adams Cherry Wheat

Not as big of a fan of the Cherry Wheat as I thought I would be. The blueberry was great though!
1/2 Forn
1/11 Mayhem/Revenge
2/7 Napalm Death