Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

High on Fire -- Los Angeles, CA -- August 19th, 2014
Nothing More -- Baltimore, MD -- August 18th, 2014
Boris -- Vancouver, British Columbia -- August 17th, 2014
Motley Crue -- Alpharetta, GA -- August 16th, 2014
Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers -- Vancouver, British Columbia -- August 14th, 2014

Old 06-04-2013, 08:15 AM
Buahahahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onioner View Post
That's what I felt like when the Missing Link bullshit happened.
Yeah, that hit all of us.
8/30 Whirr
9/3 Sete Star Sept
9/19 Punch (?)
10/30 KING DIAMOND
Old 06-04-2013, 08:24 AM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

So I ended up going to the dentist and they removed the bottom left part of my gum to make way for the wisdom tooth instead of pulling it. My mouth is so numb I can't close and I keep drooling / choking on my own saliva.
Old 06-04-2013, 11:04 AM
Meanwhile, behind the facade of this innocent looking bookstore...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
So I ended up going to the dentist and they removed the bottom left part of my gum to make way for the wisdom tooth instead of pulling it.
Seems odd...

7/9 Pentagram
16/9 Richie Kotzen
19/9 Kamchatka
Old 06-04-2013, 11:46 AM
Pop Punk > Slipknot and Y&T

Wearing my Coffins shirt I got at MDF. I love it so much. It's so badass!
09/14 - Citizen
09/17 - Mineral
09/18 - Clutch
Old 06-04-2013, 12:08 PM
PAAAAAAANTURRRUUUHHHHHH!! !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPF View Post
I didn't say I didn't like their music. I said I don't like them. I don't care how good your music is, you treat me like an asshole when all I wanna do is support your music and give you promotion, I'm not a fan anymore.

And the Volbeat thing, again I have no qualms about their actual music, but they are fucking assholes and felt I was beneath them.

Why support something or someone when the artists basically tell you to fuck off? There is too many other great bands who deserve the same attention that would actually appreciate the sentiment.
I completely understand where you are coming from, dude. It is really shitty when you really really like a band, and when you meet them, or in your case interview them, and they treat you as if you are nothing and they give not a single fuck about what you have to say. Bands like that do not deserve the time of day. I am happy that when I have talked to Absu or Melechesh they were totally cool tome, and both are my favorite bands.

Although my band is still unsigned, underground, local, however you want to rank us, we still get a lot of messages on Facebook from people who like us (mainly me), and a lot of people come up to us after our shows and want to talk or just say good job. I don't shoot down a single one, I try to talk to everyone who has something good to say and everyone that loves my music. It can be a bit much at times, but it is still cool to know that although my band is unsigned that some people love us and treat us as if we are a big international touring band. Your fans are the people that make you, so you have to give them all the respect that they deserve.

(I'm not trying to show off or be cocky in my post, just wanted to give my $0.02 )

- Funeral Age
facebook.com/funeralageofficial
funeralage.bandcamp.com
Old 06-04-2013, 12:15 PM
That Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by John The Drummer View Post
I completely understand where you are coming from, dude. It is really shitty when you really really like a band, and when you meet them, or in your case interview them, and they treat you as if you are nothing and they give not a single fuck about what you have to say. Bands like that do not deserve the time of day. I am happy that when I have talked to Absu or Melechesh they were totally cool tome, and both are my favorite bands.

Although my band is still unsigned, underground, local, however you want to rank us, we still get a lot of messages on Facebook from people who like us (mainly me), and a lot of people come up to us after our shows and want to talk or just say good job. I don't shoot down a single one, I try to talk to everyone who has something good to say and everyone that loves my music. It can be a bit much at times, but it is still cool to know that although my band is unsigned that some people love us and treat us as if we are a big international touring band. Your fans are the people that make you, so you have to give them all the respect that they deserve.

(I'm not trying to show off or be cocky in my post, just wanted to give my $0.02 )
All the more reason you need to play in Minnesota and we can play the Panturra Game in person
Old 06-04-2013, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenheart View Post
Seems odd...
Not really. I don't have insurance yet and he said there was enough room to let them grow so just taking off the gum to relieve the pressure was a lot cheaper.
Old 06-04-2013, 01:48 PM
I'm reaching out for something else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
Not really. I don't have insurance yet and he said there was enough room to let them grow so just taking off the gum to relieve the pressure was a lot cheaper.
Ive never heard of that option, wisdom teeth are useless anyways.
Old 06-04-2013, 02:22 PM
Meanwhile, behind the facade of this innocent looking bookstore...

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDoomsayerX View Post
Ive never heard of that option.
Me either.

I have all four of my wisdom teeth though, so it's not something I've particularly investigated.

One of the bottom one's is a bit weird though. It's never fully come through, but is no trouble at all. No pain, no pressure on the other teeth, it's just happy being about a quarter through.

7/9 Pentagram
16/9 Richie Kotzen
19/9 Kamchatka
Old 06-04-2013, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenheart View Post
Me either.

I have all four of my wisdom teeth though, so it's not something I've particularly investigated.

One of the bottom one's is a bit weird though. It's never fully come through, but is no trouble at all. No pain, no pressure on the other teeth, it's just happy being about a quarter through.
One came in pretty much but the other side came in and just hurt too much to even eat.

THIS PAIN FUCKIING SUCKS! FUCKING SUCKS FUCKING HURTS FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!