Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

DragonForce -- Aberdeen, Scotland - September 18th, 2014
Electric Light Orchestra -- London, England -- September 14th, 2014
Skeletonwitch -- West Springfield, VA -- September 12th, 2014
KISS -- Lake Oswego, OR -- September 14th, 2014
Richie Kotzen -- London, England -- September 16th, 2014

Old 06-02-2013, 09:22 PM
And now itís time to pull through. Something I must do with or without you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcmetal108 View Post
Fuck yes for my WWE PPV I'm seeing in two weeks the two matches announced so far are CM Punk vs Jericho
Ryback vs Cena in a three stages of hell match.
Have you seen the 3 stages announced?

Lumberjack match

Tables Match

Ambulance Match
Old 06-02-2013, 09:34 PM
You can't save me any more than you can save yourself, so stop fucking trying

I can only remember one other Ambulance Match: Kane vs. Shane McMahon at Survivor Series 2003. That match didn't live up to the expectations. '

Something is telling me there's been another since but I can't remember.
11/01 - Suffocation
11/30 - Devin Townsend
12/06 -DistantWorlds:theMusicofFinalFantasy
Old 06-03-2013, 05:22 AM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDoomsayerX View Post
Have you seen the 3 stages announced?

Lumberjack match

Tables Match

Ambulance Match
Live though it'll be cool.

Stages should of been :

1.TLC
2.Falls Count Anywhere
3. I quit
Old 06-03-2013, 06:16 AM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Fuck yes for my WWE PPV I'm seeing in two weeks the two matches announced so far are CM Punk vs Jericho
Ryback vs Cena in a three stages of hell match.
You're just finding this out now? If I were going to a PPV in a few weeks I would try to keep up with what's happening each week leading up to it. Maybe that's just me though

Punk and Jericho is still up in the air. Heyman accepted the match on Punk's behalf and I read the storyline might be that Punk no show's because he's pissed Heyman did that without talking to him first. This will lead to a face turn for Punk where he will feud with Lesnar going into Summerslam. I figured I would just warn you in case it doesn't happen. There's nothing worse as a wrestling fan than getting all hyped up to see someone or something happen and then they do the big swerve and screw you out of it.

Ryback and Cena is not a blood feud and should not have a three stages of hell match. Neither man has the skill to pull off this type of match and make it seem interesting for then length this will probably go.

Since were talking about three stages of hell, let's go back to 2001 where Austin and Triple H had one. Probably my favorite match of all time. They had a long rivalry and both guys hated each other with a passion going into it. The best blow off match for a feud you will ever see.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grMI0-hXwIU
Old 06-03-2013, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
You're just finding this out now? If I were going to a PPV in a few weeks I would try to keep up with what's happening each week leading up to it. Maybe that's just me though

Punk and Jericho is still up in the air. Heyman accepted the match on Punk's behalf and I read the storyline might be that Punk no show's because he's pissed Heyman did that without talking to him first. This will lead to a face turn for Punk where he will feud with Lesnar going into Summerslam. I figured I would just warn you in case it doesn't happen. There's nothing worse as a wrestling fan than getting all hyped up to see someone or something happen and then they do the big swerve and screw you out of it.

Ryback and Cena is not a blood feud and should not have a three stages of hell match. Neither man has the skill to pull off this type of match and make it seem interesting for then length this will probably go.

Since were talking about three stages of hell, let's go back to 2001 where Austin and Triple H had one. Probably my favorite match of all time. They had a long rivalry and both guys hated each other with a passion going into it. The best blow off match for a feud you will ever see.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grMI0-hXwIU
Pretty much all this. Ryback and Cena will disappoint like that Orton Cena 1hr Iron Man match

Punk needs a better return than just a match with Y2J even though they do put on clinics.
Old 06-03-2013, 12:30 PM
I got jumped by 2 thugs... they told me my battery was dead.

Don't forget the HBK vs Triple H 3 stages of Hell match.... I think it was at least. Didn't it end in a cage match or something? Or am I mistaking that for something else???

- Funeral Age
facebook.com/funeralageofficial
funeralage.bandcamp.com
Old 06-03-2013, 07:28 PM
Some People Call Me The White Devil

I've been working every night wrestlings on so I didn't pay much and I see Punk at least popping out for the PPV. They'd be dumb to hype him in his hometown and not have him at least show up.
Old 06-03-2013, 09:56 PM

Quote:
I've been working every night wrestlings on so I didn't pay much and I see Punk at least popping out for the PPV. They'd be dumb to hype him in his hometown and not have him at least show up.
No that would actually be very ballsy though.
Punk needs an epic comeback and a great storyline to part of.

Also Daniel Bryan is a fucking beast, put the World Heavyweight title on him again or something the dude is sooo fucking over. He put on a good match with Ryback and wrestled earlier in the show!
Old 06-04-2013, 06:43 AM
The infection has been removed, the soul of this machine has improved!

I'm going to Smackdown tonight. Orton, Sheamus & Jericho vs The Shield, gee who's gonna win? Oh and another one of Sandow's mental challenges. Fandango and supposedly Ziggler too?! Zack Ryder better be there, he's from down the road.
Old 06-04-2013, 07:15 AM
Concert Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maideneer View Post
I'm going to Smackdown tonight. Orton, Sheamus & Jericho vs The Shield, gee who's gonna win?
If it's like any of the various six man tags The Shield has had against the main eventers at house shows over the last few months, they will lose by DQ when one of them brings a chair into the ring and uses it. That match is more than likely the dark match main event and won't be part of the actually SD taping.