Home Set Lists Forums The Permanent Record Asshole Opinion

Sadistic Intent -- Downey, CA -- December 21st, 2013
Thy Art Is Murder -- Sydney, Australia -- December 19th, 2014
Intronaut -- West Hollywood, CA -- December 19th, 2014
Cannabis Corpse -- Chicago, IL -- December 17th, 2014
Kreator -- London, England -- December 18th, 2014

  #861  
Old 05-18-2013, 12:14 AM
christopher's Avatar
christopher christopher is offline
Smoke Satan, Worship Crack
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: San Dimas, CA
Posts: 6,079
Fruit Punch Four Loko
__________________
Who needs a god when you've got Big Macs?
Reply With Quote
  #862  
Old 05-18-2013, 07:08 AM
VoidFlame's Avatar
VoidFlame VoidFlame is offline
Remember - today is the first day of the end of your life
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 1,484
Surprise party for one of my friends' birthday yesterday: drank rum & coke, PBR (due to beer pong) and Brasseurs IllimitÚs' Altbier.
__________________
8/6 - SubRosa

http://www.last.fm/user/voidflame
Reply With Quote
  #863  
Old 05-18-2013, 09:03 AM
John The Drummer's Avatar
John The Drummer John The Drummer is offline
PANNTURRRUHHHHHH!!!!
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 5,302
Quote:
Originally Posted by christopher View Post
Fruit Punch Four Loko
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVWWre8tn_U
__________________
Dalla Nebbia
facebook.com/dallanebbiamusic

Funeral Age
funeralage.com

Mesmur
facebook.com/mesmurdoom
Reply With Quote
  #864  
Old 05-18-2013, 09:38 AM
larvtard's Avatar
larvtard larvtard is offline
and you can never quarantine the past
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 4,240
Quote:
Originally Posted by VoidFlame View Post
Brasseurs IllimitÚs' Altbier.
How is that? I've never had an Altbier before but it sounds really good.

My 21st is tuesday and I'm planning to go to this awesome beer bar... I've been looking at their draft menu and I think I'm gonna try Stillwater Debauched, Scheldebrouworij Hop-Ruiter or Brouworij Huyghe Delerium Tremens (both highly rated Belgian Strong Pale ales), Allagash Curieux, and Nogne Imperial Rye Porter... probably wont get all of them, though
Reply With Quote
  #865  
Old 05-18-2013, 09:58 AM
kalfitegrdan's Avatar
kalfitegrdan kalfitegrdan is offline
THIS IS LHHC!
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: DeKalb, IL
Posts: 3,959
Had a 3 Floyds Gumball Head at Kuma's Corner yesterday and them a couple raspberry PBRs at the Glorior Belli show.
__________________
12/20 Pizzahifive
12/26 Macabre ?
12/27 Zero Boys ?
1/5 Genocide Pact ?
1/9 Skull Fist
1/10 Cruel Hand
1/16 Mayhem
Reply With Quote
  #866  
Old 05-18-2013, 10:59 AM
VoidFlame's Avatar
VoidFlame VoidFlame is offline
Remember - today is the first day of the end of your life
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 1,484
Quote:
Originally Posted by larvtard View Post
How is that? I've never had an Altbier before but it sounds really good.

My 21st is tuesday and I'm planning to go to this awesome beer bar... I've been looking at their draft menu and I think I'm gonna try Stillwater Debauched, Scheldebrouworij Hop-Ruiter or Brouworij Huyghe Delerium Tremens (both highly rated Belgian Strong Pale ales), Allagash Curieux, and Nogne Imperial Rye Porter... probably wont get all of them, though
It's pretty good: it's kinda strong, but with a sweet caramel aftertaste, and it feels thick.

...and that bar sounds fucking awesome! Have a great time!
__________________
8/6 - SubRosa

http://www.last.fm/user/voidflame
Reply With Quote
  #867  
Old 05-24-2013, 06:37 AM
hellawaits77ny's Avatar
hellawaits77ny hellawaits77ny is offline
The cameras are whores for the daily bloodshed.
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Upstate, NY
Posts: 3,761
Blog Entries: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by OraclesofAgony View Post
Black Phoenix Chipotle Coffee Stout from Bootlegger's Brewery. I love this shit.
Interesting. How does it compare to Sam Adams Black & Brew? Assuming you've tried it, of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by christopher View Post
Fruit Punch Four Loko
Why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by larvtard View Post
How is that? I've never had an Altbier before but it sounds really good.

My 21st is tuesday and I'm planning to go to this awesome beer bar... I've been looking at their draft menu and I think I'm gonna try Stillwater Debauched, Scheldebrouworij Hop-Ruiter or Brouworij Huyghe Delerium Tremens (both highly rated Belgian Strong Pale ales), Allagash Curieux, and Nogne Imperial Rye Porter... probably wont get all of them, though
Those all sound interesting.
__________________
youtube.com/user/hellawaits77NY

12/07: Slipknot/Korn (?)
12/13: Despised Icon (?)
Reply With Quote
  #868  
Old 05-24-2013, 01:21 PM
OraclesofAgony's Avatar
OraclesofAgony OraclesofAgony is offline
Born Again In Blasphemy
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Carlsbad, CA
Posts: 2,210
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellawaits77ny View Post
Interesting. How does it compare to Sam Adams Black & Brew? Assuming you've tried it, of course.
I have not tried that actually, but I will now. I didn't know they made a coffee stout.

As far as how it compares to other coffee stouts in general, you get that bold coffee taste and then with the chipotle peppers you get a little kick at the end. Not too strong but noticeable, and I like that kick a lot. It's a strong beer too at 6.7% ABV.
__________________
10/17 Mastodon/Gojira
Reply With Quote
  #869  
Old 05-24-2013, 07:03 PM
hellawaits77ny's Avatar
hellawaits77ny hellawaits77ny is offline
The cameras are whores for the daily bloodshed.
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Upstate, NY
Posts: 3,761
Blog Entries: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by OraclesofAgony View Post
I have not tried that actually, but I will now. I didn't know they made a coffee stout.

As far as how it compares to other coffee stouts in general, you get that bold coffee taste and then with the chipotle peppers you get a little kick at the end. Not too strong but noticeable, and I like that kick a lot. It's a strong beer too at 6.7% ABV.
Sounds good! Wasn't in love with the Sam Adams, but it was ok.

Am drinking some Double Bastard rIght now. 11.2%, definitely a sipping beer. It's simply awesome, has a "world class" rating at Beer Advocate.
__________________
youtube.com/user/hellawaits77NY

12/07: Slipknot/Korn (?)
12/13: Despised Icon (?)
Reply With Quote
  #870  
Old 05-24-2013, 09:23 PM
OraclesofAgony's Avatar
OraclesofAgony OraclesofAgony is offline
Born Again In Blasphemy
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Carlsbad, CA
Posts: 2,210
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellawaits77ny View Post
Sounds good! Wasn't in love with the Sam Adams, but it was ok.

Am drinking some Double Bastard rIght now. 11.2%, definitely a sipping beer. It's simply awesome, has a "world class" rating at Beer Advocate.

Yeah, Double Bastard is a beer that demands your respect.

And Beer Advocate is a great website, but man there are some snobby reviewers on there.
__________________
10/17 Mastodon/Gojira
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 03:45 PM.


Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008